[3.23] 30MIL DPS Storm Brand of Indecision Archmage Heirophant Build Showcase+Guide~Strong Endgame

"
sceneforchaos escribió:
Is there a downside to switching to Storm Brand of Indecision early?

No. It is an incredible skill at all levels. I used Storm Brand of Indecision with two Axioms and a Tabula until like level 80 up through yellow maps.
Which would you say is easier to set up, and which is overall better, this version or the energy blade version with ivory tower?
How many deaths? HC viable?
Is there any way to leech mana?
As it seem mana regen is not enough even with the charm.
"
winterstorm_11 escribió:

No.
Hey, your DPS seams absurd.
Is 30 mil without any buffs? My EA ballista had twice the DPS on PoB and I never was this close to slam bosses like you do.
Great guide btw!
"
SmithBurger escribió:
I don't think Sublime Vision is helping your build unless PoB is bugged.

"
Eternal Blessing Support is a support gem that makes Aura Skills lose their reservations and become a Blessing Skill.

I think technically Wrath is a Blessing when it comes to Sublime Vision, not an Aura.

In PoB if you take the Sublime Vision out you gain 3.4% damage.

It's possible PoB is confused or am I missing something? Have you double checked this?

Small correction - Eternal Blessing makes "Auras ALSO count as a blessing".
This is actually an interesting observation, I have no idea what's going on in there, it does indeed increase the dps when I turn off Sublime, and it also increases the hit rate, as though Sublime is lowering our cast rate? that's weird. Anyway, the sap still works, so that's a good defensive layer nontheless.
"
mrlou escribió:
Hey, your DPS seams absurd.
Is 30 mil without any buffs? My EA ballista had twice the DPS on PoB and I never was this close to slam bosses like you do.
Great guide btw!

I might have missed something, but the dps does feel like 30mil. Ignites deal damage much slower than hit based builds, maybe that's the reason?
"
darkragnarok100 escribió:
Is there any way to leech mana?
As it seem mana regen is not enough even with the charm.

As far as I know spells cannot leech mana, only attacks can.

I'll refer you to another comment I made here:

"
-Atziri's Foible.
-Rings with minimum 60% mana regen each.
-make sure to take all the mana nodes on the tree.
-can craft the hybrid veiled "+Max Life / Regenerate # mana per second" ring prefix on the rings.
-Get any belt with at least 12%+ "Increased mana recovery rate".

-Do not use RF! unless your mana regen is at least 1500+/sec (Can check the defense tab when you press "C"), and even then, only use it on tough bosses. it lowers your mana regeneration quite abit.
-If for some reason you're still struggling, use a Divine Mana flask with the mod "Effect is not removed when Unreserved Mana is Filled".
"
winterstorm_11 escribió:

Definitely not HC viable. This build isn't a glass cannon but it's also not tanky, somewhere in the middle.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional