[3.23] 30MIL DPS Storm Brand of Indecision Archmage Heirophant Build Showcase+Guide~Strong Endgame

"
*** 3.24 UPDATE ***
As of patch 3.24, archmage support gem cannot support Brand skills, so this build is as good as dead. Was fun while it lasted.

Hey guys, this is my Storm Brand of Indecision Archmage Agnostic Power Charge & Shock effect stacking Heirophant. Easily one of the smoothest league starters and endgame destroyers I've ever played.

Current 30mil DPS budget - 100divs
PoB Includes multiple budget options, Leveling Trees/Skill Gems/Item sets and a detailed Notes Section.

- This build is not SSF (4 Mandatory uniques) or HC (Not that tanky) viable.
- BANDITS (Sry forgot to mention in the video) - Help Alira.
- Righteous Fire Is mainly used for bosses and only after you get a good amount of mana regen.

- Vaal Haste does not work with Sublime Vision, you can use Vaal haste untill you get Sublime, and once you do get it, you got a few choices:
You could either replace Sublime vision with a crit multi per power charge That Which Was Taken jewel, or replace Vaal haste with Galvanic Field, either Self cast or add it to your CWDT setup. Galvanic Field does 15% more damage per 5% Shock effect on target, and since we perma shock for 65%, Galvanic does 975% more damage.

- How to find a good Militant Faith Timeless Jewel:
You'll need to import each one from the trade to your PoB, and see that they don't change your passives. Next to each item in the trade site there's a "Copy Item" icon on the bottom left (Icon of a Page and a + Sign on it), copy it and in the PoB in the "Items" tab, click "Create Custom..." at the top right. Then click "Add to build", and now you can place it in the jewel slot and see if anything changes before buying the jewel. If you still can't find one, replace the Mana Regen per 10 devotion mod with either Elemental Damage/Brand Damage/Area Damage per 10 devotion.

If you have any questions about the build, leave a comment below the video, it will be easier for me to see.

Full video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPD7TOoXSaA
PoB: https://pobb.in/d0SRD4odMbku (Updated 8.1.24)
MageBlood version PoB: https://pobb.in/m0Bg2CHo4qUu
Good luck and have a great day!

Editado por útlima vez por PrettyCasual en 6 abr. 2024 21:52:55
Reflotado por última vez en 6 abr. 2024 21:51:35
Hi, Is this build SSF viable for a new player going into SSF?
"
Smokewaleed escribió:

Probably not, there are 4 main mandatory uniques that are pretty difficult to find alone - Atziri's Foible, Cloak of Defiance, Crown of the inward eye and a pair of Void Batteries.
The build looks solid, especially for penance of indecision, which is usually a clearing skill only.
How to deal with mana issues on budget version?
Editado por útlima vez por dvtelles en 23 dic. 2023 10:17:17
"
dvtelles escribió:

-Atziri's Foible.
-Rings with minimum 60% mana regen each.
-make sure to take all the mana nodes on the tree.
-can craft the hybrid veiled "+Max Life / Regenerate # mana per second" ring prefix on the rings.
-Get any belt with at least 12%+ "Increased mana recovery rate".

-Do not use RF! unless your mana regen is at least 1500+/sec (Can check the defense tab when you press "C"), and even then, only use it on tough bosses. it lowers your mana regeneration quite abit.
-If for some reason you're still struggling, use a Divine Mana flask with the mod "Effect is not removed when Unreserved Mana is Filled".

EDIT:
Forgot the most important part - a Charm with "Recover 2% of Life, ES, Mana on kill" is SUPER helpful during mapping, it will keep your mana pool full at all times.

Hope that helps.
Editado por útlima vez por PrettyCasual en 24 dic. 2023 5:13:04
"
PrettyCasual escribió:
"
dvtelles escribió:

-Atziri's Foible.
-Rings with minimum 60% mana regen each.
-make sure to take all the mana nodes on the tree.
-can craft the hybrid veiled "+Max Life / Regenerate # mana per second" ring prefix on the rings.
-Get any belt with at least 12%+ "Increased mana recovery rate".

-Do not use RF! unless your mana regen is at least 1500+/sec (Can check the defense tab when you press "C"), and even then, only use it on tough bosses. it lowers your mana regeneration quite abit.
-If for some reason you're still struggling, use a Divine Mana flask with the mod "Effect is not removed when Unreserved Mana is Filled".

EDIT:
Forgot the most important part - a Charm with "Recover 2% of Life, ES, Mana on kill" is SUPER helpful during mapping, it will keep your mana pool full at all times.

Hope that helps.

I'm half of that mana regen, that's why. Need to find some rings and belt to improve it then.
TBH I don't know which flask remove, since I don't have a jewel with corrupted blood imunity.

Anyways, thanks for the help so far and for the guide. I'm having a lot of fun with this build.
Cheers.
Editado por útlima vez por dvtelles en 24 dic. 2023 6:59:40
Is there a downside to switching to Storm Brand of Indecision early?
I don't think Sublime Vision is helping your build unless PoB is bugged.

"
Eternal Blessing Support is a support gem that makes Aura Skills lose their reservations and become a Blessing Skill.

I think technically Wrath is a Blessing when it comes to Sublime Vision, not an Aura.

In PoB if you take the Sublime Vision out you gain 3.4% damage.

It's possible PoB is confused or am I missing something? Have you double checked this?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional