[3.23] 30MIL DPS Storm Brand of Indecision Archmage Heirophant Build Showcase+Guide~Strong Endgame

hi, im playing this build and it's a good build, the belt with mana recovery is very important i think, i just have a question : with sublime vision we can't use vaal haste, and you let it on pob endgame version
Editado por útlima vez por popOOOOO en 3 ene. 2024 10:47:46
"
popOOOOO escribió:
hi, im playing this build and it's a good build, the belt with mana recovery is very important i think, i just have a question : with sublime vision we can't use vaal haste, and you let it on pob endgame version

You are completely right, thanks for the observation, I have updated the PoB with clarification in the endgame skill gems section, notes and on youtube.
nvm found the POB for mageblood version. I got this build working, hardest part for me was getting rings ( since I tought I was a bad crafter ) but turned out this guide is so well written, that it was pretty easy to get gear crafted..

the build is really good, bossing is amazing, but for me mapping is the place I keep dying, but this build is fun :)
Editado por útlima vez por sjoensen en 7 ene. 2024 3:45:23
Just managed to get a sublime vision jewel, lets see how it goes. Damage is fine but does suffer from sudden onset death syndrome i.e. mobs that have shields you need to get inside plus any other random coded effect ggg can think up to 1 shot people while leveling!
hi,

can anyone maybe take a check what the next path of upgrades would be ? the build is going nice atm, having some sudden 1 shots on some juiced maps and some degens issues with poison etc

https://pobb.in/0F0nUPz9DQf9

feels like im missing something or am i doing good?
"
nothingtoxic escribió:
hi,

can anyone maybe take a check what the next path of upgrades would be ? the build is going nice atm, having some sudden 1 shots on some juiced maps and some degens issues with poison etc

https://pobb.in/0F0nUPz9DQf9

feels like im missing something or am i doing good?

Hi,

- The life mastery "15% increased life if body armour has no life mods" doesn't work, because of the Mind over Matter mod on Cloak of Defiance, it has a "Life" tag. so that saves you a point :)
- Upgrade your gloves, you dont need lightning leech or life regen on them, The Agnostic takes care of all our life recovery. Get Chaos res on them (Can use harvest bench Reforge Chaos for guaranteed Chaos res), for eldrich implicits get Chance to Unnerve on hit (Searing) and Chance to hinder on hit (Eater). Preferrably get an Armor/Evasion base for abit more defenses.
- Use Fertile catalysts on your Atziri's Foible, this is crucial, it'll give you tons of mana and mana regen
- You must get "Increased mana recovery rate" on your belt, at least 12%.
You can get it somewhat easily by buying a Redeemer Influenced Stygian vise, and spamming it with Lucent fossils untill you get decent mods (Life, mana, resists, STR).
- Do not use RF while mapping (If you do), only for bosses, it'll really buff up your survivability.
- Upgrade your flasks abit, get the Reduced effect of curses as close as possible to 65%,Increased cast speed to 17% and Increased Armour to 60%.
- I'd get a different base for boots with Armour/Evasion and make sure to have life on it.
- You have too much dex, you don't need Vaal haste at lv.20, keep it at around lv.3-4 its only 5-6% cast speed difference, and it'll relieve you from having too much dex on your gear.
- Related to the previous note, you can squeeze in more chaos res on a new ring, replace your "Apocalypse Coil" ring with a new amethyst base with fractured Increased Mana Regeneration, 65%+ lv.84 bases cost like 20c.
- Use fertile catalysts on it while it's blue rarity
- spam Reforge Chaos in your Harvest bench untill T1 Chaos res and 40%+ any other ele res
- suffixes cannot be changed (Wild Bristle Matron) > Veiled chaos orb
- Block max mana in crafting bench
- Unveil Life
- Craft Mana
- Exalt slam for extra free prefix

Map mods to avoid:
- Elemental Reflect
- 60% Less recovery of Life and Energy Shield
- Cannot regenerate Life,Mana,ES

If you want some more survivability, untill lv.96 you have 6 points (Inc. the one you get from removing the life mastery mentioned above), you can get a small Armour cluster jewel with Enduring Composure, and put a point in the Extra endurance charge near your Healthy Mind jewel, that'll boost your armour and phys. dmg reduction, aswell as abit extra resists, and travel 3 points to the jewel socket near the Mind over Matter keystone to place your Watcher's Eye there.

Other than that, build looks solid, good job.
Editado por útlima vez por PrettyCasual en 8 ene. 2024 11:28:39
Thank you so much for your time!
"
Dassort escribió:
Thank you so much for your time!

Thank you aswell!
What do you think i need to upgrade next?

Only have 10 divine available, could purchase fertile catalysts but that would wipe me out considering its like 4 divine for 20!

I am avoiding using the Crown as its stupid currency to get both roles (leech and power) and even changing just to power is out of my range!
"
Tithras escribió:
What do you think i need to upgrade next?

Only have 10 divine available, could purchase fertile catalysts but that would wipe me out considering its like 4 divine for 20!

I am avoiding using the Crown as its stupid currency to get both roles (leech and power) and even changing just to power is out of my range!

i dont think you need the leech only power is the go to as most healing comes from the agnostic anyway but thats what i think as if you saw my question and the answer i got leech is not a necessity

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional