[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
rikiya13 escribió:
Hi dude, I'm trying to play your build currently only lvl 87 but i've set up my atlas to do shaped alleyways.

However I'm struggling with survivability, I repeatedly die in my maps, mainly to spell damage.

Can you please see my character (LENYAODOG) and give me some tips as to what I'm doing wrong.
I do realize I am only lvl 87 and missing a the unnatural instinct and transcedent spirit, so I accept the fact that I'm not getting as fast as you are.
As well as my last ascendancy.

Wil the ascendacy + more levels really help me with my survivability?

Thank you

My latest PoB has a tree for level 85 and level 95, the 85 tree has more life nodes, the 95 tree is for when you are nearly maxed out on gear and can afford to go full speed/damage.

I can't see your gear but your tree has no life nodes so I am guessing stuff doesn't die before you end up getting hit.
Gotta go fast
"
rikiya13 escribió:
Hi dude, I'm trying to play your build currently only lvl 87 but i've set up my atlas to do shaped alleyways.

However I'm struggling with survivability, I repeatedly die in my maps, mainly to spell damage.

Can you please see my character (LENYAODOG) and give me some tips as to what I'm doing wrong.
I do realize I am only lvl 87 and missing a the unnatural instinct and transcedent spirit, so I accept the fact that I'm not getting as fast as you are.
As well as my last ascendancy.

Wil the ascendacy + more levels really help me with my survivability?

Thank you

Without seeing gear, hard to give any real assessments.

One of the IS/LA variants would probably be more ideal for Alleyways.

I don't see any % lifeleech in your tree. Not absolutely neccessary, but may be helpful if killing bosses.

Using volleyfire strictly for the implicit?

Flask management is absolutely critical with this build. Without DD up permanently, your resists take a nose-dive and one shots are gonna be really common.
Editado por útlima vez por Deadfire1 en 13 oct. 2019 12:46:48
Hey Frozen. I've got my atlas to the stage below over 50 times and haven't landed a stronghold on burial. When this hits, I run a random non-influenced map and burial always flips to regular shaper influence. Am I doing something wrong? Should I have zero strongholds on atlas or is one fine?

Never used the stronghold method before. Always flip-flop and other techniques before nerfs to them.

Editado por útlima vez por Deadfire1 en 13 oct. 2019 14:27:12

Then it hits a couple tries later... Must get lucky after a forum post. :)

One question: can this build farm T16 maps solo or just low level white-yellow?
Hi,I keep on dying and can't leveling,
here's my POB: https://pob.party/share/sitekatenauiko
Someone can help?
"
snakebox1996 escribió:
Someone can help?

Your gear looks fine to me, besides freeze immunity on a flask (argueable).

Aren't you guys running BH/PJ/Pure rotas to get levels? Or trying to actually level in full iiq setup in burials?
"
Deadfire1 escribió:
"
snakebox1996 escribió:
Someone can help?

Your gear looks fine to me, besides freeze immunity on a flask (argueable).

Aren't you guys running BH/PJ/Pure rotas to get levels? Or trying to actually level in full iiq setup in burials?

I got to my current level in full IIQ setup in t4s.
Gotta go fast
"
Alienbutter escribió:
One question: can this build farm T16 maps solo or just low level white-yellow?

Once you are really geared yeah. I am currently sitting at about 110k tooltip (with gmp + chain + inc crit) when fully buffed / while mapping which is enough to clear (excluding tough bosses) t16.

The problem is that you will generally get one shot any time something makes it past your layers of evasion / dodge unless you give up some movement speed for survivability.
Gotta go fast
Edit: nm

Editado por útlima vez por Deadfire1 en 14 oct. 2019 13:11:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional