[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Editado por útlima vez por max206 en 16 oct. 2019 1:57:57
I've been trying to build up to this build for 26 days. I can't survive most rare level 1 maps. I can't figure out how to keep the flasks running. I had to use Cyclone to get this far, and it's far stronger, but not much more survivable. I got through the first two ascendancies, but die in the attempt for a third. Any tips? Thanks!
"
KingJim2939 escribió:
I've been trying to build up to this build for 26 days. I can't survive most rare level 1 maps. I can't figure out how to keep the flasks running. I had to use Cyclone to get this far, and it's far stronger, but not much more survivable. I got through the first two ascendancies, but die in the attempt for a third. Any tips? Thanks!

This build really isn't the best to league start/level with in my honest opinion. If you're starting out and looking to just clear the atlas and level up,I really wouldn't recommend running this build.
Editado por útlima vez por FuberUber en 16 oct. 2019 6:47:00
"
KingJim2939 escribió:
I'm not even sure where to start. Are you even following this guide?

-Your skill tree only vaguely resembles the one posted. You've taken a bunch of claw nodes leading to Claws of the Magpie? You're not using anything I can see to switch claw damage to bow damage, so those 9 points are giving you some extra life leech, and that's it? Were you running a claw previously, and haven't re-specc'd those points?

-You're running dual life flasks, but neither one is instant, so you can't flask out of danger if you need to. No Jade flask, so your evasion is seriously lacking. No diamond, so your crit chance is going to be awful. (Your effective crit chance is under 15%, the posted tree for level 75 has 81.36%!)

-Skirmish quiver? Just no. Buy a Hyrri's Bite, they are virtually free. Or are you playing solo self found?

-Strategy on all MF builds is to equip DPS gear until you can survive, then slowly replace DPS gear with MF gear. You should drop your biscos, unique flasks, and probably goldwyrm until you can clear levels, then work on integrating them back in. When this is running properly, we rely on Divination Distillate to max our resists - so you can't really equip it until you can kill mobs fast enough to keep it filled.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
KingJim2939 escribió:

This build is listed as "budget", but that doesn't mean zero budget. If you like ice shot (judging by your bow gems), follow a more standard build guide for it. At least until you can afford the basics for this one. Might wanna take the time to learn more about bow builds in general, like why people take those claw nodes.

Frozen is gonna tell me I'm wrong, but hey, thats how I'd do it at your current investment level. :P

vs fork (rigwald)

which is better?
So uh just rerolled my char to this build, how am I supposed to cap my resists with barely any on tree and gear? Seeing as he has res capped in PoB
Editado por útlima vez por blindz02 en 17 oct. 2019 9:10:33
"
blindz02 escribió:
So uh just rerolled my char to this build, how am I supposed to cap my resists with barely any on tree and gear? Seeing as he has res capped in PoB

You run Divination Distillate flask to cap resists.
"
imodnation escribió:

vs fork (rigwald)

which is better?

Sick quiver, don't actually know. Rigwald's is obviously weaker post nerf but its still probably the best clear speed option.
Gotta go fast
Looks like a nice build! I got a question though, do you think I should do Burial Chambers or should I do Alleyways?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional