[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

The thing with LA is not an enchant, I'd get +12% AOE if it was on the market at that time. The main reason LA is cool because it works the same way AS Kinetic Blast does but we also have +3 chains and a freaking Fork from Rigwalds = Insane pack clear.

Still can't tell what enchant's better for LA, but i can guess that the base 18 radius is not multiplied byascendancy's +50% AOE just like the helm enchant has +12% increase (not +% more which would be a multiplier).So +2 targets sounds better to try, but i couldn't visually spot the AOE's actual radius to understand if that AOE radius is big enough to capture more than 3 mobs which is LA's base number of mob being hit.

Editado por útlima vez por aefoa en 11 oct. 2019 14:19:18
So what about Ice Shot? Is there any benefits versus TS and LA?
Great build, thank you for this guide!
Also, how to display a flask duration time at the center of the screen like on your stream?
"
ponsq3 escribió:

Check my comparison video https://youtu.be/gkznea9_Z7k

1. LA and IceShot's projectiles better clear Off screen, while TS has better surrounding AOE but requieres you to be near mobs.
2. LA and IceShot have a shotgun effect = better dmg against multiple enemies, while TS focuses only on it's one projectile's dmg. You can see how one has to run into mobs with TS and shoot 2 or even 3 tiems to kill a pack.
3. Ice Shot has best AOE but weakest single target and scales well with Hyrri's Demise. I used it a lot until i discovered using LA with Rigwald's is actually a thing. Probably +2 targets for LA make that rigwald's setup work great, because without it i prefered Hyrri's Demise/Corrupted Voidfletcher with LA or IceShot.

In short: Ice Shot = best AOE, lowest single target dps.
Lightning Arrow = great AOE (with Rigwald's and +2 ench = great),
average single target dps.
Tornado Shot = Good AOE, best single target dps, but least powerful
at packs clearing.

I've used a lot of setups with each skill this league, all based on my personal experience.

As of today, i recommend using LA with +2targets ench (can try AOE ench, didn't try it myself) and Corrupted rigwald's with falt elem DMG as Rigwal's the weakest dmg wise quiver.
Example:
got it for 1.5 ex
Learn Winter Spirit to avoid any harm from Phys reflect maps.

I've used TS for 3 previous leagues and now it's just least powerful skill of those 3 for speed runs, although it's good if you want to secure every single mob to be kileld on a map.

EDIT: with 43k tool DPS TS feels much better :) However i still prefer LA. Don't know if +1 Enchant will make TS much better. With much lower DPS i didn't see any difference with +1 TS or w/o it.

Editado por útlima vez por aefoa en 11 oct. 2019 18:51:53
More like 250% realistic movement speed with terrible tree and GG items...
"
SunL4D2 escribió:
More like 250% realistic movement speed with terrible tree and GG items...

In hideout I have 320% * 1.1 to 1.2 depending on how much tailwind so like 350+

That's without phase run / vaal haste other boosts I get while mapping.

Also this "terrible" tree can clear burials in under 40 seconds without HH while using 110 quant, please provide me with a better one that can do the same.

Gotta go fast
"
Deadfire1 escribió:
"
man_ga escribió:
Hey been enjoying finally putting some gear I've been hoarding to good use, already seeing 6 sockets on the regular and havent even finished story @ level 70. Just a couple thing

-Any tips for getting through izaro? I'm trying to do him third time around and dancing around him constantly to then take a shot and run, but he one hit KO's me still with such a tiny life pool. Maybe some suggested uniques to switch to not focused on MF?

-If you had it, would an Increased Item Quantity gem be a recommended addition?

IIQ gem would of course be a BiS gem. If playing on standard. :)

Go with a more a traditional deadeye tree (more life nodes, less MS nodes) until you get done leveling, imo. Also can go with the typical dying sun, diamond, instant life divine flask for awhile.

I would pay for an uber lab completion, unless you want to really alter gear. Can usually find carries in act3 public parties, unless things have changed.

Tbh you can run uber lab with this set up, just swap in some life flasks with the recovery pantheon, don't get hit by izaro and you are good to go.

I did it on my first attempt at around level 90 tooltip about 28k (gmp + chain) in hideout / 2600 Life.
Gotta go fast
"
aefoa escribió:
"
ponsq3 escribió:

Check my comparison video https://youtu.be/gkznea9_Z7k

1. LA and IceShot's projectiles better clear Off screen, while TS has better surrounding AOE but requieres you to be near mobs.
2. LA and IceShot have a shotgun effect = better dmg against multiple enemies, while TS focuses only on it's one projectile's dmg. You can see how one has to run into mobs with TS and shoot 2 or even 3 tiems to kill a pack.
3. Ice Shot has best AOE but weakest single target and scales well with Hyrri's Demise. I used it a lot until i discovered using LA with Rigwald's is actually a thing. Probably +2 targets for LA make that rigwald's setup work great, because without it i prefered Hyrri's Demise/Corrupted Voidfletcher with LA or IceShot.

In short: Ice Shot = best AOE, lowest single target dps.
Lightning Arrow = great AOE (with Rigwald's and +2 ench = great),
average single target dps.
Tornado Shot = Good AOE, best single target dps, but least powerful
at packs clearing.

I've used a lot of setups with each skill this league, all based on my personal experience.

As of today, i recommend using LA with +2targets ench (can try AOE ench, didn't try it myself) and Corrupted rigwald's with falt elem DMG as Rigwal's the weakest dmg wise quiver.
Example:
got it for 1.5 ex
Learn Winter Spirit to avoid any harm from Phys reflect maps.

I've used TS for 3 previous leagues and now it's just least powerful skill of those 3 for speed runs, although it's good if you want to secure every single mob to be kileld on a map.

EDIT: with 43k tool DPS TS feels much better :) However i still prefer LA. Don't know if +1 Enchant will make TS much better. With much lower DPS i didn't see any difference with +1 TS or w/o it.

Using TS, sitting at 40.3k in ho without anything. Flying through buriels, it's in the 80s tooltip. I'm missing flat on rigwalds (You stole that rigwalds @ 1.5!).

Not sure I'm willing to give up the omni-directional nature of TS for directional skills like IS or LA.

Fun, easy, and profitable build. Thanks Frozen! Good writeup on reddit, as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Deadfire1 en 12 oct. 2019 16:40:27
Hi dude, I'm trying to play your build currently only lvl 87 but i've set up my atlas to do shaped alleyways.

However I'm struggling with survivability, I repeatedly die in my maps, mainly to spell damage.

Can you please see my character (LENYAODOG) and give me some tips as to what I'm doing wrong.
I do realize I am only lvl 87 and missing a the unnatural instinct and transcedent spirit, so I accept the fact that I'm not getting as fast as you are.
As well as my last ascendancy.

Wil the ascendacy + more levels really help me with my survivability?

Thank you
"
Deadfire1 escribió:

Using TS, sitting at 40.3k in ho without anything. Flying through buriels, it's in the 80s tooltip. I'm missing flat on rigwalds (You stole that rigwalds @ 1.5!).

Not sure I'm willing to give up the omni-directional nature of TS for directional skills like IS or LA.

Fun, easy, and profitable build. Thanks Frozen! Good writeup on reddit, as well.

And I sniped
for 1.4 ex, heh =)
Gotta go fast
Editado por útlima vez por FrozenSentinel en 13 oct. 2019 11:38:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional