[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Apparently 90% crit chance is not enough to secure shatters o_O For some reason ~25% of mobs or even more are not killed with crits (and that's not on a "mobs have X chance to avoid elemental ailments" maps).
=> Switched to Sadima's crit chance corrupt+Assassin's mark with HoI (instead of elem weakness corruption) and went to 96.4% crit chance = now 95%+ mobs die from crits = shatter = +15% quantity from Windripper AND the best thing is that i safely kill with 1 mouse button click = faster clearing.
Of course this setup is an over 100% crit chance at times, but it's best i've tried so far, at least for low tier maps.

To previous post -> I was using added cold instead of chain only at the very beginning when i didn't have gear/level and lack dps. When u're fully geared and leved to 90+, nothing beats chain as you can clearly see how a significantly lower number of mobs die/being hit without it. Later on i tried all possible attack gems, support gems and quivers and in all cases chain support gem is best for farming.

Yes, the build's aim is to clear the fastest way possible so everything dps wise is focused on boosting single shot instead of actual damage per second. This goes primarily for Gem setup, so i can't say that DPS itself is low as we have huge amount (probably all we can get) of damage passives, it's just MF gear that does not scale damage well (at all) xD

If you want to kill bosses on high tier maps - get at least 5L barrage setup, it might do the job even with Mf gear.

Editado por útlima vez por aefoa en 10 oct. 2019 8:18:10
Have you folks thought about dropping windripper and keeping the quant on everything else?

Shaped bow with higher base crit, chance to deal double, flat cold per dex, etc. Probably double your dps at the cost of 15% quantity.

"
Deadfire1 escribió:

Shaped bow with higher base crit, chance to deal double, flat cold per dex, etc. Probably double your dps at the cost of 15% quantity.

Yes i had a pretty decent one. We do not stack enough dex to make that bow worthy in a build, gave me ~10-15% dps more (not counting 20% of double damage).
And with min/maxed geared/tree this build clears t16s good enough with Windripper.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've just filmed a showcase of Tornado Shot, IceShot and Lightning Arrow in a t4 Burials.

Note that i used Different quivers that best suits each skill with build's gem setup. IceShot and TS didn't have helm enchant, although it wouldn't change the gameplay by a lot.

https://youtu.be/gkznea9_Z7k <------- video

I am dead all the time in maps xD

I guess I need to get labs and lvl 90?
"
Citizen_Sane escribió:
Thx Aefoa for your answer (and all your other usefull answers)

Got another question about Chain (support) : I understand it gives our initial hit 20% more damage, but it also reduced it by 11%, so since we already chain one time, isn't it better to add dps gems or even ice bite for - I think - way more than the 9% gain remaining ?

(And if I'm wrong my final question about chain would be : tis all about clearing speed right ? Not pure dps - asking cause I clear anything up to T16 but lack dps against boss...)

Chain is the best for clear speed, I've tried other setups, feel free to experiment yourself too.

And yea, this build is not meant to do bosses, sure you could pick up a lot more DPS but you would have to sacrifice movement speed or quantity, not worth.
Gotta go fast
Hello :) I am following this guide but I am quite weak. Can you inspect my character LukeTornado and tell me what I should aim for. I am having trouble killing stuff especially map bosses. Rares take a good bit to die too. Thank you! I also am unable to complete uber lab.
"
Krillon123 escribió:
Hello :) I am following this guide but I am quite weak. Can you inspect my character LukeTornado and tell me what I should aim for. I am having trouble killing stuff especially map bosses. Rares take a good bit to die too. Thank you! I also am unable to complete uber lab.

Get some character and gem levels. Should have corrupted blood implicit on one of your jewels and possibly freeze immunity on a flask.

L78 is too low to go full on MF/MS, imo.
Hey been enjoying finally putting some gear I've been hoarding to good use, already seeing 6 sockets on the regular and havent even finished story @ level 70. Just a couple thing

-Any tips for getting through izaro? I'm trying to do him third time around and dancing around him constantly to then take a shot and run, but he one hit KO's me still with such a tiny life pool. Maybe some suggested uniques to switch to not focused on MF?

-If you had it, would an Increased Item Quantity gem be a recommended addition?
Fire Ferrets
"
man_ga escribió:
Hey been enjoying finally putting some gear I've been hoarding to good use, already seeing 6 sockets on the regular and havent even finished story @ level 70. Just a couple thing

-Any tips for getting through izaro? I'm trying to do him third time around and dancing around him constantly to then take a shot and run, but he one hit KO's me still with such a tiny life pool. Maybe some suggested uniques to switch to not focused on MF?

-If you had it, would an Increased Item Quantity gem be a recommended addition?

IIQ gem would of course be a BiS gem. If playing on standard. :)

Go with a more a traditional deadeye tree (more life nodes, less MS nodes) until you get done leveling, imo. Also can go with the typical dying sun, diamond, instant life divine flask for awhile.

I would pay for an uber lab completion, unless you want to really alter gear. Can usually find carries in act3 public parties, unless things have changed.

Editado por útlima vez por Deadfire1 en 11 oct. 2019 12:43:49
Running T9 Shaped Burial (3 sextants, corrupted) right now and i really surprised that Lightning arrow with 2 add. enemies enchant is MUCH BETTER then TS with +1 arrow. Dunno about ice shot, im lazy about crafting nice helmet with -9 cold res)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional