[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
braniels2 escribió:
this build is good for blight encounters? i thinking test this, for maybe use it in delve

It can do both fine, can hit multiple screens away, clears like a motherfucker (check the clearspeed video in original post to see how it Delves)
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hey I love this build so far, but I'm wondering why are we taking only one node "+1 frenzy charge" ? as far as I know, we could have taken two other extra frenzy nodes, for 2 skill points each.

Is it not worth ? is there an hidden mechanism I'm missing ?
Thx for explaination !
"
shadowSpoupout escribió:
Hey I love this build so far, but I'm wondering why are we taking only one node "+1 frenzy charge" ? as far as I know, we could have taken two other extra frenzy nodes, for 2 skill points each.

Is it not worth ? is there an hidden mechanism I'm missing ?
Thx for explaination !

Just ran out of points tbh and got more damage from other nodes. If you haven't got a great Searching Eye Jewel probs best to take Frenzy over the last jewel
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
What should the gem setup be while running a Tabula? Currently running a 5link with ice shot > ele dmg > lmp > added cold > increased critical strikes.
"
Just ran out of points tbh and got more damage from other nodes. If you haven't got a great Searching Eye Jewel probs best to take Frenzy over the last jewel

Ok, thx for the info. I will see how I need certain nodes and will probably take a 5th frenzy charge.

Can you explain why you pick Mirage Archer on single target ability rather another dps support ? I usually see this support on clearing abilities, and was wondering if it'd be the best here or if some reason explain why in this build we pick this support.
How do you deal with reflect maps?
"
Automator24 escribió:
How do you deal with reflect maps?

Phys Reflect? thats handled by tree/Ice shot's natural conversion.

Ele reflect? You handle them by not running them.
Question to guys who used this as league starter. What is better for acts ice shot or RoA? And what kind of rare bows/Quivers u use till getting unique ones?
"
shadowSpoupout escribió:
"

Ok, thx for the info. I will see how I need certain nodes and will probably take a 5th frenzy charge.

Can you explain why you pick Mirage Archer on single target ability rather another dps support ? I usually see this support on clearing abilities, and was wondering if it'd be the best here or if some reason explain why in this build we pick this support.

Because the Mirage Archer charges to full 5 charges each time getting the massive more multiplier, and fires whilst you're running, so you can either be clearing and use both or do major major boss damage.

You always run Mirage on Scourge Arrow. It gives you the full 750% more multiplier each time
Having a blast with this build in Blight so far and still running a Tabula. Also this destroys Blight encounters since you can see the enemies on the mini-map. I can just off-screen whole lanes at a time.

Any thoughts on what notable we would want to anoint on the amulet? Looking at POB good candidates are Farsight, Lust for Carnage, Throatseeker.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional