[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

i have 200k hideout ice shot dps with chain gem, iiq and iir gems.

kills anything, legion encounters in t16 maps go smoothly

100k hideout dps is quite enough to do all endgame easy with new chain.
"
Joshuha escribió:
Having a blast with this build in Blight so far and still running a Tabula. Also this destroys Blight encounters since you can see the enemies on the mini-map. I can just off-screen whole lanes at a time.

Any thoughts on what notable we would want to anoint on the amulet? Looking at POB good candidates are Farsight, Lust for Carnage, Throatseeker.

Throatseeker is maximum DPS for sure, Constitution is the other one for some much needed life
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hello,

Why did you go for Hyrri's Demise over Voidfletcher ?

And why do you have increased critical strike ?
Ice bite could be a better option.
"
CuteMike4U escribió:
What should the gem setup be while running a Tabula? Currently running a 5link with ice shot > ele dmg > lmp > added cold > increased critical strikes.

You are not using Chain Support? Or did you leave it out, because it's obvious?
"
Because the Mirage Archer charges to full 5 charges each time getting the massive more multiplier, and fires whilst you're running, so you can either be clearing and use both or do major major boss damage.

You always run Mirage on Scourge Arrow. It gives you the full 750% more multiplier each time

Ok... sorry if that's obvious for you guys, but i'm struggling here. Isn't the PoB showing barrage and not scourge arrow ? and those 5 charges you're speaking about, are they frenzy charges / others ?

Sorry if the answer is obvious but I don't understand here.
"
Firnblut escribió:
"
CuteMike4U escribió:
What should the gem setup be while running a Tabula? Currently running a 5link with ice shot > ele dmg > lmp > added cold > increased critical strikes.

You are not using Chain Support? Or did you leave it out, because it's obvious?

Chain is level 38 requirement. Probs why.

It's all in the video in the top left the gem links I'm using, so you can see with what level you're at to correspond with
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 10 sept. 2019 7:58:03
"
wtznael escribió:
Hello,

Why did you go for Hyrri's Demise over Voidfletcher ?

And why do you have increased critical strike ?
Ice bite could be a better option.

Hyrris demise is about triple the damage of void Fletcher. Plus you're killing entire screens so the voidshot won't hit jack.

Voidshot might be better for shaper but unless you got added lightning and added fire searching eye jewels you ain't gonna get the 120% Inc ele from the taking and the shock for the multiplier like you will from Demise

And no ice bite isn't it you're going for 100% crit to make the most out of the multi and pricing the herald of ice chains. Due to this build having a lower APS each shot counts a lot more. you can use it if you want but it doesn't feel nearly as nice.
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 10 sept. 2019 7:59:17
"
shadowSpoupout escribió:
"
Because the Mirage Archer charges to full 5 charges each time getting the massive more multiplier, and fires whilst you're running, so you can either be clearing and use both or do major major boss damage.

You always run Mirage on Scourge Arrow. It gives you the full 750% more multiplier each time

Ok... sorry if that's obvious for you guys, but i'm struggling here. Isn't the PoB showing barrage and not scourge arrow ? and those 5 charges you're speaking about, are they frenzy charges / others ?

Sorry if the answer is obvious but I don't understand here.

You can use either, it's shown in the video guide. Barrage is for if you just have opus, scourge is if you have chin sol weapon swap.

He was talking about extra frenzy charges as they're some of the last nodes we take, unless you're using ice bite support in that case you need as many as possible because at 6 frenzy charges ice bite level 20 is as good as added cold level 20 for damage with extra benefits like freeze chance. 7 frenzy charges ice bite outperforms added cold
Okay. So if I keep death's opus and no swap weapon, I should keep barrage ? Then which support for it ?
Mirage Archer (but why ? Isn't barrage fast enough to generate frenzy charges ?), added cold, increased crit, ele dmg & dmg on full life, and swapping added cold for ice bite if no other way to generate frenzy charges ?

I watched the video build guide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjA6DOZJgI4) but couldn't find the moment anything about scourge arrow is explained. Maybe it's not the right video.
How necessary is Aspect of the Cat/what are your thoughts on it? Thinking about crafting the suffix onto a rare ring and using Farrul's Chase if I can cap all res?

Nvm... I see you need +# life gained from elder ring. Question about aspect of cat still stands.
Editado por útlima vez por Diaspora137 en 10 sept. 2019 9:23:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional