[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Trunghxf escribió:
i have 1 question please, how can we stay full life if we have Gloomifang?
even if we have over 20 life gain on hit, does it count as we are full life before or after we get life back?

So the way it seems to work is they cancel each other out as they happen in the same instance (that's why damage on full life works). If you can get 23 lgoh with Hyrris then it's +3 per enemy working out about 180 per volley. Then +5 per kill from tree is another 300 per volley (at maximum kills)

We also have % leech on the claw nodes (or take duelist ones if no lioneyes fall) to help on top.

If you do not have elder ring use Yoke of Suffering, or a good rate with life, Res, crit multi, crit and non-chaos as extra chaos (or Phys as extra cold).

Cheap options before include karui ward/charge, Carnage Heart for the Res and leech, or any onyx amulet you can find and essence/fossil craft with frigid and prismatic and pristine
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Any more budget friendly suggestions for "endgame" jewels and rings? Between the taming, and the jewels that's probably about 15ex. Looking forward to trying out this build, just not sure how to bridge the gap between leveling items the true endgame items in the PoB. Thanks man!

Edit: also, I'm guessing we should skip over the claw nodes until we can afford to purchase a lioneye's jewel?
Editado por útlima vez por CuteMike4U en 6 sept. 2019 12:43:55
"
CuteMike4U escribió:
Any more budget friendly suggestions for "endgame" jewels and rings? Between the taming, and the jewels that's probably about 15ex. Looking forward to trying out this build, just not sure how to bridge the gap between leveling items the true endgame items in the PoB. Thanks man!

Edit: also, I'm guessing we should skip over the claw nodes until we can afford to purchase a lioneye's jewel?

The watcher's eye isn't mandatory, in between searching eye jewels with onslaught, blind and cold damage will do.

And yes if you don't have lioneye's, take Vitality Void node
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
I am having trouble apointing my skillpoints, The Roadmap you show in your vid only goes till level 35 or so.. which I am now.

Little bit of a noob here.

Where do i go next? up? down? Doesn't matter?
"
SsX1337 escribió:
I am having trouble apointing my skillpoints, The Roadmap you show in your vid only goes till level 35 or so.. which I am now.

Little bit of a noob here.

Where do i go next? up? down? Doesn't matter?

If you skip through the video every point upto level 78 is allocated.

But realistically it doesnt matter too much, just getting crit is the main goal
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 7 sept. 2019 10:41:08
Hey, thank you so much for the guide, i'm using this as my league starter and it seems like a lot of fun for mapping. Do you have an order for the ascendancy?

Also, (im very new) does the large evasion rating make up for the low HP?

Thanks again!
"
BoneThrone escribió:
Hey, thank you so much for the guide, i'm using this as my league starter and it seems like a lot of fun for mapping. Do you have an order for the ascendancy?

Also, (im very new) does the large evasion rating make up for the low HP?

Thanks again!

Far Shot - Ricochet - Endless Munitions - Gathering Winds

and yeah cos you barely get hit and have enough hp you can survive a couple of big hits from enemies. Also you never get hit if everything is frozen or dead :D
Can Blink Arrow be supported by any gems to make it fast animation? Or maybe Dash is better?
this build is good for blight encounters? i thinking test this, for maybe use it in delve
"
Garfunkel escribió:
Can Blink Arrow be supported by any gems to make it fast animation? Or maybe Dash is better?

i think you can use with faster attacks and faster projectile

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional