[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Firnblut escribió:
Hey, you said Scourge Arrow was more about flat ele stacking. Would I be better off with Windripper for more elemental damage or Chin Sol for higher overall damage?

Windripper sucks balls these days so I'd never use it. Chin Sol 100/100 times on that or a flat ele rare, the Opus does a good job too with the extra arrows and crit, getting the flat ele from jewels and Hyrri's helps too
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
"
Diaspora137 escribió:
PoB with scourge arrow?

It's in the build video, the only change is the gems in the Hyrri's, running
Scourge Arrow - Infused Channeling - Added Ele - Damage on Full Life - Mirage Archer - Added Cold

Okay thanks. So Death's Opus > Chin Sol and the gem swaps above. The video has hypothermia instead of added cold dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por Diaspora137 en 5 sept. 2019 13:14:02
"
Diaspora137 escribió:
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
"
Diaspora137 escribió:
PoB with scourge arrow?

It's in the build video, the only change is the gems in the Hyrri's, running
Scourge Arrow - Infused Channeling - Added Ele - Damage on Full Life - Mirage Archer - Added Cold

Okay thanks. So Death's Opus > Chin Sol and the gem swaps above. The video has hypothermia instead of added cold dmg.

Yeah either work, the difference is that Hypothermia requires you dropping the frost bomb to be more effective. If you're minmaxing and got your key presses down to a tee then Hypo wins, if you're after just ease of use, Added Cold.

Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Thanks! Even better, because it‘s much easier to farm Chin Sol, so I might be able to enter mapping with Death Opus, Tabula, Chin Sol and Lion Eyes Fall - which is a great deal of decent to endgame items to start mapping in SSF. Cheers!

One (hopefully) last question: From what I gathered scourge arrow would be my go-to single target skill. Do you agree or would you rather go for barrage in SSF?
"
Firnblut escribió:
Thanks! Even better, because it‘s much easier to farm Chin Sol, so I might be able to enter mapping with Death Opus, Tabula, Chin Sol and Lion Eyes Fall - which is a great deal of decent to endgame items to start mapping in SSF. Cheers!

One (hopefully) last question: From what I gathered scourge arrow would be my go-to single target skill. Do you agree or would you rather go for barrage in SSF?

Scourge Arrow is the easier one to get stacking, cos you can just get some Searching Eye Jewels from Abysses and job's a goodun, Barrage is so reliant on extra arrows you need corruptions and enchants to compare
should i replace barrage for scourge arrow at level 28? also HH is realy required?
Editado por útlima vez por bielc1 en 5 sept. 2019 23:57:56
"
bielc1 escribió:
should i replace barrage for scourge arrow at level 28? also HH is realy required?

No, I think I covered it in the video but scourge arrow is only when you have a tonne of flat elemental damage, so probs not till level 65 with Hyrris Ire.

And nah I did this build for two leagues without HH.
Is there any reason that the Master of the Arena (near duelist start) is picked? It doesn't add anything we use/need.
"
kaujis escribió:
Is there any reason that the Master of the Arena (near duelist start) is picked? It doesn't add anything we use/need.

1% life regen
Much needed strength
Extra fire damage from the strength
i have 1 question please, how can we stay full life if we have Gloomifang?
even if we have over 20 life gain on hit, does it count as we are full life before or after we get life back?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional