[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
yanlive escribió:
plz tell me how u guys get the 111 intelligence for gems? how i link my gear here so u guys take a look?

If you have int problems just drop 2 frenzy charge points "frenetic" and "savagery" and drop Avatar of the Hunt to pick up "Thief's Craft" "Primal Spirit" and "Forces of Nature" so this part of the tree looks like this:

Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Skrible escribió:

alright thankyou. i went to tweak my passives a little for the sake of maximising my brutal restraint.

dropping: bravery + golem's blood
adding : aspect of the lynx + weapon artistry.

currently my brutal restraint gives me,
1. 20% projectile (another 20% at winter spirit so idk if i should take it)
2. 5% attack and cast speed
3. 10% increased flask charges gained x2
4. 5% physical as extra cold (is this good?)
5. 5% dex

it looks pretty good tbh, or is it below average?

no i dont have a watchers yet. i cant decide between getting flat cold hatred or crit hatred + marlyene's fallacy combi to compensate for the low crit.

my next bow upgrade costs 20ex for the hybrid atkspeed+dd mod :(

thanks for ur reply despite being busy IRL, really appreciated!

Hey I actually just upgraded the guide to include a Brutal Restraint and Watcher's Eye recommendations. You can find them in "Key Items and Information" and "In Depth Gear Explanations". Your brutal does not seem that good to me.
"
yanlive escribió:
from this point till the end i dont receive 1 point of intelligence.
Are you serious?

Coldhearted Calculation +20 intelligence
Trickery +10 dexterity & intelligence
Coordination +10 dexterity & intelligence

Is it detrimental to have a flat cold roll on the bow?

Could i multimod this after removing the cold res or would i want to remove the T1 flat cold as well?

Also what mods would i add if i did multimod this?
"
Mister_Failure escribió:
Is it detrimental to have a flat cold roll on the bow?

Could i multimod this after removing the cold res or would i want to remove the T1 flat cold as well?

Also what mods would i add if i did multimod this?

No man, t1 flat cold is way better than increased cold damage, that's a sick bow. I recommend 16% pen, 13% attack speed, 27 crit chance (only mod that needs to be perfect is 3/5 cold).
"
"
yanlive escribió:
plz tell me how u guys get the 111 intelligence for gems? how i link my gear here so u guys take a look?

If you have int problems just drop 2 frenzy charge points "frenetic" and "savagery" and drop Avatar of the Hunt to pick up "Thief's Craft" "Primal Spirit" and "Forces of Nature" so this part of the tree looks like this:

thanks for advice, why forces of nature is not on the pastebin? it gives so many damage bonus.

forces of nature dont give int. Oh theres 3 nodes up there gives me dex and int when i level up.

why forces of nature not on pastebin?
Editado por útlima vez por yanlive en 8 oct. 2019 23:31:52
"

Hey I actually just upgraded the guide to include a Brutal Restraint and Watcher's Eye recommendations. You can find them in "Key Items and Information" and "In Depth Gear Explanations". Your brutal does not seem that good to me.

alright thanks! i will go check it out

edit:

40% projectile
20% elemental damage
20 dex
25% crit chance
20% evasion
5% MS

looks way better i assume...?

potentiall another 20% projectile and 20% ele at nodes Forces of nature & flash freeze. do u think it's worth it to get them? as annointment or actual nodes...
Editado por útlima vez por Skrible en 9 oct. 2019 5:49:27
"
Skrible escribió:

edit:

40% projectile
20% elemental damage
20 dex
25% crit chance
20% evasion
5% MS

potentiall another 20% projectile and 20% ele at nodes Forces of nature & flash freeze. do u think it's worth it to get them? as annointment or actual nodes...

Damn that's a sick jewel. I would 100% anoint forces of nature and pick up flash freeze
hey, still rocking the build, would like an opinion on a jewel and a belt i found,

the jewel give

10% increased dex
20% ele dmg
onslaught on kill
20% flask charges gained
5% increased attacks speed

(plus other 20% ele dmg on flash freeze and some more attack speed or mov speed but in shitty nodes)

and this is the belt

what do you think? should I try to get a better brutal restraint and do some crafting on the belt?
Editado por útlima vez por Avvoltoyo en 9 oct. 2019 7:58:26
"
"
Skrible escribió:

edit:

40% projectile
20% elemental damage
20 dex
25% crit chance
20% evasion
5% MS

Damn that's a sick jewel. I would 100% anoint forces of nature and pick up flash freeze

cool, that's nice to hear. guess that makes up for the bad RNG i am having this league

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional