[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
There are more things, but they're really only relevant past 1k depth. It's a lot to explain so maybe I'll just add it to the forum guide.
Would be nice, I have no idea what's up with this new delve meta that everyone swapped from Juggs to 200 es CI raiders. It's very confusing for someone not in the loop.
"

Well I say in the guide that you will never shock bosses with yoke of suffering. Yoke is mainly for mapping, because it allows you to shock enemies, and it's also there for easy resistances. It's basically a budget version of the shaped amulet. You won't shock bosses because you need to hit a threshold of their life with a single projectile. Vs normal enemies you will hit this threshold, but you will never hit that vs shaper or uber elder or something like that

I'm not sure you're 100% accurate with this statement. You will shock bosses with any crit, but the damage behind said shock will be low that it's probably <1% damage increase. HOWEVER, you still get the 5% more damage from yoke from the status alignment. So yoke still ends up doing 15% more damage on bosses from the chill/ignite/shock you put on bosses. That's likely going to be much less than a great rare, but it isn't a totally dead item either.
this is a pretty sick min max, i was doing my own and came upon your thread after searching for some info and it basically had everything i needed

i'm currently doing around 500-600 delve farming because fossil prices kinda suck so it's not that worth it to push for 1k+ for someone with limited time like me

i'm keeping my health at 4,5k since i found from experience that's what i need to not randomly die in t16s so i can do rotations comfortably and it's enough to surive trash mobs at that delve depth, you'll still die here and there especially in cities but it's manageable and certainly easier to play than no life builds

i also get 10% dex 10% ms 20% proj dmg and 5% AS from my Brutal Restraint seed is 4518, it's not the best damage wise but i quite like the movespeed it gives, since everything dies in literally 1 hit i find that i often don't run fast enough XD

I'm currently saving for a HH but it's a long way to go, probably 2 weeks or so, anyways cheers for a pretty sick build, probably most fun i've had since Vaal SPark days
IGN JustifiedF
Editado por útlima vez por Justifi3d en 11 oct. 2019 11:59:15
Hello guys. I m just curious with this build ehat depth is realisticaly achievable? can i reach 1k without much problems? i m planing to delve and map the same time. have some budget....tried SA 1hp thing but it doesn t really fit my play style...
thx in advance
Hi all,

I crafted this is the pierce ok to keep? scared of the yolo annul haha

Thanks,

Well eventually everything will one shot you and the chaos clouds from zombies will insta-drain your life. So those CI low ES builds are really the only way certain classes can get that deep
I think it depends on whether or not you wanted to run chain. If you wanted to run chain, that bow is unusable. If not running chain it's probably fine. You basically trade ~70 increased cold damage for pierce utility, assuming the other prefix you run is elemental pen.
"
talesnut escribió:

I'm not sure you're 100% accurate with this statement. You will shock bosses with any crit, but the damage behind said shock will be low that it's probably <1% damage increase. HOWEVER, you still get the 5% more damage from yoke from the status alignment. So yoke still ends up doing 15% more damage on bosses from the chill/ignite/shock you put on bosses. That's likely going to be much less than a great rare, but it isn't a totally dead item either.

From the wiki

"
Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded,[1] effectively requiring a hit of 0.2% enemy maximum life. As an example, The Shaper has approximately 20 000 000 life. Minimally shocking The Shaper requires a single hit of 40 000 lightning damage.

So yea, you probably can 40k with a single projectile, but you're not going to get much more damage, except for the 5% more from the amulet.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
deagle you dont answer my question, why forces of nature node its not allocated on pastebin?
"
yanlive escribió:
deagle you dont answer my question, why forces of nature node its not allocated on pastebin?

I don't think it's worth the 6 points unless you require intelligence.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional