[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
"
Skrible escribió:
hello, for the brutal restraint jewel, how do u know when u have a good jewel for this build?

i bought a random one off the market and it gives me 160dex + 20% projectile and pretty much nothing already. it seems good to me but i really don't know how to evaluate a good BR...

you've written an excellent guide for the other jewels but there's not much information about BR except it may potentially be better than a watchers... any stats priority for it?

also, if anyone can help me with improving my gears it'll be great!

Your gear looks pretty good, maybe just upgrade the bow and grab a watcher's if you don't have one. I'm going to add in a brutal restraint sub-section today. I just have been kind of busy and this thread is getting a lot of replies, but I'll get to it. Basically you want ele/proj damage, 5% dex, flat 20 dex, 5% increased attack and cast speed, then if you need onslaught on kill etc, it's just situational

"
MilanUGS escribió:

Hey guys,

what you think about that stuff?
Choose that armor or better one of this one? What you say about that amu?
Ring with the shock when focus useful? Maybe other craft?

Mapping is really easy and fast but the bosses are really hard... oneshot on any t16 boss...

Switch from immortal call to level 21 steelskin/level 21 CwDT to help with survivability against bosses. I think the shock craft on rings is super OP even though not many people talk about it. Also the amulet is pretty decent, I would prefer increased damage/increased attributes though myself. Also for the chest, Hyrri's Ire is pretty popular nowadays, just make sure to get a hatred increased crit watcher's eye if you go that route

What multimod Crafts on amu would you choose?
Increased damage?
ofc Attr. and what else?
"
MilanUGS escribió:

What multimod Crafts on amu would you choose?
Increased damage?
ofc Attr. and what else?

if the mods are increased attributes and increased damage per 15 dex, multimod crit chance, life, and wed.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
You were saying we have better gems now.Can you update gem links please?
"
DemonAdvocate escribió:
You were saying we have better gems now.Can you update gem links please?

Done, inspiration support is the big change here
So I have concluded in this setup I know item are average but it allows me to do 350 delve without dying maybe if I get an amulet with health and better jewels I can push it to 400. Currently I sit at 4.7k health with good dps i think in game is 120k. Res maxed ofcourse. My brutal restraint gives like 15% dex, 20% damage and some movement and attack speed.

Maybe if I can get a better ring like thi but with health.

And maybe (because I have like 99% crit chance atm) somehow I can efficiently shock and have this amulet.

But not sure how. Anyways open to suggestions.

Editado por útlima vez por Annelise22 en 10 oct. 2019 15:34:17
sry nvm
Editado por útlima vez por MilanUGS en 10 oct. 2019 15:35:01
"
Annelise22 escribió:
So I have concluded in this setup I know item are average but it allows me to do 350 delve without dying maybe if I get an amulet with health and better jewels I can push it to 400. Currently I sit at 4.7k health with good dps i think in game is 120k. Res maxed ofcourse. My brutal restraint gives like 15% dex, 20% damage and some movement and attack speed.

Delve is mostly about killing mobs before they kill you. I recommend switching to tombfist 2 socket so you get 10% more damage. Also there are a couple of tools that help you survive better in delve. The first is:

This helps by having your minions distract the mobs, so you can melt them without worrying too much about being attacked. The second tool is:

This helps because projectiles can't penetrate it. The links are helpful too

There are more things, but they're really only relevant past 1k depth. It's a lot to explain so maybe I'll just add it to the forum guide.
Hi, thank you so much for this guide! This build became my Uber Elder farmer!

One question though, how to obtain a synthesized amulet? Is it available in Blight?
"
"
Annelise22 escribió:

Delve is mostly about killing mobs before they kill you. I recommend switching to tombfist 2 socket so you get 10% more damage. Also there are a couple of tools that help you survive better in delve. The first is:

This helps by having your minions distract the mobs, so you can melt them without worrying too much about being attacked. The second tool is:

This helps because projectiles can't penetrate it. The links are helpful too

There are more things, but they're really only relevant past 1k depth. It's a lot to explain so maybe I'll just add it to the forum guide.

Thanks man that would be really helpful. I was always wondering about that frost wall thing and didnt know projectiles cant penetrate it. Thing is I am not looking to delve deeper than 500. Like i explained before I just wanna do around 400 without getting one shoted. The 1 health CI build doesnt fit my playstyle at all thats why I try to find a balance between damage and health. TombFIst will make me lose like 450 health so not sure about that.

I am goona be trying these rings now they drop my health to 4.5k and raise the dps 10% at least.

Another question I have is if I remove Yoke of suffering the skills above arrow dancing that give you 10% shock, freeze, ignite are enough to shock? Also right now I have innervate in my second 6 link does that help with shock? I am just trying to find wayS to get rid yoke so I can squeeze some more damage and health with a rare amulet. I know people use Skitterbots gems in deep delve so they can shock bosses but not sure if they work for cities and stuff.

Anyways thanks again.
"
MyKiel02 escribió:
Hi, thank you so much for this guide! This build became my Uber Elder farmer!

One question though, how to obtain a synthesized amulet? Is it available in Blight?

Hey, yea sorry about that. I'm working on finding a 12% attributes/1% increased damage per 15 dex base that I can multimod and put in the guide. The synthesis base is not available in league. I'm glad you're enjoying the build though :)

"
Annelise22 escribió:

Another question I have is if I remove Yoke of suffering the skills above arrow dancing that give you 10% shock, freeze, ignite are enough to shock? Also right now I have innervate in my second 6 link does that help with shock? I am just trying to find wayS to get rid yoke so I can squeeze some more damage and health with a rare amulet. I know people use Skitterbots gems in deep delve so they can shock bosses but not sure if they work for cities and stuff.

Anyways thanks again.

Well I say in the guide that you will never shock bosses with yoke of suffering. Yoke is mainly for mapping, because it allows you to shock enemies, and it's also there for easy resistances. It's basically a budget version of the shaped amulet. You won't shock bosses because you need to hit a threshold of their life with a single projectile. Vs normal enemies you will hit this threshold, but you will never hit that vs shaper or uber elder or something like that

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional