[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
Dang. I just learned that energy leech support gives 40% more damage when used with blood rage. Tornado shot links will probably stay the same, but can replace hypothermia in barrage setup. I'll update the gem links when I get back in town tomorrow

Note that you probably can't use "damage on full life support" gem in barrage, as the blood rage will make you not on full life. It's especially bad in between boss fight phases as you will be losing life between sequences and will start on low life.
"
Armisal escribió:

Note that you probably can't use "damage on full life support" gem in barrage, as the blood rage will make you not on full life. It's especially bad in between boss fight phases as you will be losing life between sequences and will start on low life.

You can if you have instant leech :) but that's only in standard. I wouldn't recommend using all those together in league

but

should replace hypothermia in TS now. this skill gem is now OP for league players
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
"
Armisal escribió:

You can if you have instant leech :) but that's only in standard. I wouldn't recommend using all those together in league

but

should replace hypothermia in TS now. this skill gem is now OP for league players

how about in barrage? could you update the front page with all the new league OP gems for each of the skills?

Looks like there' inspiration support and energy leech support now.
Is the reason Brutal Restraint is so good because of a specific mod on it? You don't go into too much detail on which mods you generally want. I'm assuming the priority is something like 20% increased proj/elemental > 5% dex > +20 dex > 25% crit chance?
"
Armisal escribió:

how about in barrage? could you update the front page with all the new league OP gems for each of the skills?

Looks like there' inspiration support and energy leech support now.

I need to update the gems I think. Other options are better now I realize. Barrage+critical damage+elemental damage+elemental focus+slower projectiles+energy leech support is best I think.

"
talesnut escribió:
Is the reason Brutal Restraint is so good because of a specific mod on it? You don't go into too much detail on which mods you generally want. I'm assuming the priority is something like 20% increased proj/elemental > 5% dex > +20 dex > 25% crit chance?

Yea, let me add it to the Key Item Information section. I've been very busy irl, and the game time I've used exclusively for crafting. My bad. You want as much proj/elemental and increased dex/dexterity as you can possibly get.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Editado por útlima vez por FamilyManZed en 7 oct. 2019 20:15:08
delete
Editado por útlima vez por yanlive en 8 oct. 2019 4:26:20
and plz where the hell u guys get intelligence i need a boot with 54 of intelligence because need 111 of intelligence on items. where i get intelligence?
Editado por útlima vez por yanlive en 8 oct. 2019 3:59:01
Hello, Thanks for the guide. I have few questions if someone can help me.

Here is my build. And if someone can take a look at my tree and gems and tell me any improvements would be much appreciated.

Where do I go from here? I mean I know next big upgrades are +1 TS on helmet and Headhunter and I am working on them but I am looking to go past depth 400. Right now it seems I dont have enough damage and I get one shot much more often than I would like.

I also tried the synthesized ring with another crafted ring, good damage but no health.

Personally I dont like the builds people have with CI and low health which seem APM intensive. I like to have some health so I can have some margin for error and stay around depth 400-500 with good damage and survivability.

Any suggestions?

Edit: I also have a bit of problem with generating frenzy charges with herald of ice. Power charges are fine but frenzy kinda hard to get and keep at max. Any remedies for that besides using Ice Bite on TS Links?
Editado por útlima vez por Annelise22 en 8 oct. 2019 8:33:35
"
Annelise22 escribió:
Hello, Thanks for the guide. I have few questions if someone can help me.

Here is my build. And if someone can take a look at my tree and gems and tell me any improvements would be much appreciated.

Where do I go from here? I mean I know next big upgrades are +1 TS on helmet and Headhunter and I am working on them but I am looking to go past depth 400. Right now it seems I dont have enough damage and I get one shot much more often than I would like.

I also tried the synthesized ring with another crafted ring, good damage but no health.

Personally I dont like the builds people have with CI and low health which seem APM intensive. I like to have some health so I can have some margin for error and stay around depth 400-500 with good damage and survivability.

Any suggestions?

Edit: I also have a bit of problem with generating frenzy charges with herald of ice. Power charges are fine but frenzy kinda hard to get and keep at max. Any remedies for that besides using Ice Bite on TS Links?

Frenzy:

Doesn't your blood rage generate frenzy? Herald of ice should also generate frenzy fine too.

There is always poacher's mark, and spec-ing into 2 curses.

Health:

You have a glass cannon setup, you also say your damage isn't strong enough. Looking at your items, they are all very DPS orientated with little survivability items.

You didn't link your jewels, so maybe you aren't res capped either?

If you got watchers eye, brutal restaint and dps jewels, I would say your DPS very high.

Spec into more life nodes on your tree (phase arco and dancing arrow help too) and start to change pieces of items to more life ones e.g. hyrri's ire to a rare one with crit/dex%, or fractal to rare/starkonja, rare rings instead of mark/mark will make you more tanky. Then if you feel dps is too low you can add some back in to get the balance.
Editado por útlima vez por Armisal en 8 oct. 2019 9:21:40
Yeah sorry about the jewels totally forgot them but yeah they are pretty good with + all attributes, increased cold damage and bow damage and/or attack speed, brutal restraint is with very good rolls and I have an average watchers eye. Resists are capped!! ofcourse.

Ice of herald does generate frenzy but they are not consistent for some reason
like with power charges.

I am also wondering if I should remove the +1 frenzy nodes from the tree and add some flat damage or penetration.

All that being said, my actual question is if going to a more tankier route is really worth it. Will I still get one shooted at 400-500 delve hence making the only route to go a glass cannon build and pray that you can kill them before they do?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional