[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Thank you so much for this build, I always want to make a dex stacking build.

However, I have ran into a couple of issue, when I am bossing using barrage, I seem to stand there like and idiot and cant move. Is there any tips on using barrage? Also any suggestion what I should upgrade? I have about 70 ex to spend on standard.

https://pastebin.com/FmDcCcKS
Maybe a weird question, but I noticed this season a big upsurge in scourge arrow raiders playing with exactly the same setup as this build uses (dex stacking bow, fractal thoughts, hyrri's ire + demise, cyclopean coil, garukhan's flight, tombfist / shaper's touch, etc.)

Is there any difference in gearing for scourge arrow as opposed to tornado shot? What's the biggest advantage of people running scourge arrow over tornado shot?
Hey! just wanted to share a brutal restraint i found, it gives

10% increased dex
20% ele dmg
onslaught on kill
20% flask charges gained
5% increased attacks speed

(plus other 20% ele dmg and some mor attack speed or mov speed but in shitty nodes)

should i keep it or try more?
"
"
fabiopa1n escribió:
Hey guys what should be my next step?

I also have the Brutal restraint jewel and the Inspired learning.
(Dont have Watchers eye yet, trying to get a Demise with Point Blank so i can save 3 nodes)

Clear is a monster, im currently running TS while im leveling a lighting arrow and its still a fiend clearing.

Guardians is where im struggling, even though we have high evasion and dodge the one time i get hit i die. (Currently 3.8k life)

So should i invest more in my acessories? How can i increase my single target? (some gems are kinda underleveled, im aware. MAde some changes yesterday and they are still leveling up before i 20Q them)

Thanks

Since you don't have a watcher's, I'd get that. For Guardians you just have to play smart and dodge their stuff. When you die it's mostly to phys damage (in my expereince) which bow builds can't really mitigate, except kind of with taste of hate. Also an increased attributes/increased damage per 15 dex ammy will beat the yoke in dps vs bosses, even an astramentis might. But anyway, a good watcher's and a good brutal restraint nearly double my damage

"
Ripaw escribió:
Hello. I'm just about to transition to this build from a generic tornado shot. I Managed to craft a bow with the 3-5 cold damage per 10 dex, but I also got a t1 added phys prefix. (36 to 72)
I this a good enough base to multimod or would it be preferable to get another crafted prefix instead?

You're going to want to try to annul that phys roll off. Good luck!

I managed to get rid of the added phys. For suffixes i guess "Multimod (ofc)" "8-10% double damage chance" and "dexterity"
And prefixes the "adds cold per 10 dex", "cold damage and chance to freeze" and "elemental penetration" mods are the way to go?
"
Ripaw escribió:

I managed to get rid of the added phys. For suffixes i guess "Multimod (ofc)" "8-10% double damage chance" and "dexterity"
And prefixes the "adds cold per 10 dex", "cold damage and chance to freeze" and "elemental penetration" mods are the way to go?

Noooo!! You want to multimod attack speed and crit, prefixes cold damage and ele pen, please don't do dexterity and double damage!
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
"
Ripaw escribió:

Noooo!! You want to multimod attack speed and crit, prefixes cold damage and ele pen, please don't do dexterity and double damage!

Alright, will do that instead then. Cheers
Editado por útlima vez por Ripaw en 4 oct. 2019 16:38:11
"
ripslyme00 escribió:
Thank you so much for this build, I always want to make a dex stacking build.

However, I have ran into a couple of issue, when I am bossing using barrage, I seem to stand there like and idiot and cant move. Is there any tips on using barrage? Also any suggestion what I should upgrade? I have about 70 ex to spend on standard.

Your gear is super solid. Only way up from there is getting a legacy vinktar, a better chest, getting a +2 or even +1 fractal thoughts, or mirroring gear.

"
Viktranka escribió:
Maybe a weird question, but I noticed this season a big upsurge in scourge arrow raiders playing with exactly the same setup as this build uses (dex stacking bow, fractal thoughts, hyrri's ire + demise, cyclopean coil, garukhan's flight, tombfist / shaper's touch, etc.)

Is there any difference in gearing for scourge arrow as opposed to tornado shot? What's the biggest advantage of people running scourge arrow over tornado shot?

Scourge Arrow scales the same way we do I think. I personally don't like the skill because it doesn't feel very fun to use, but it's pretty solid. Raider is very good this patch because of the buffs.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Could u guys help me with my tornador build , with this gear but my dps so low:(
https://pastebin.com/3ADrP1EZ
I'm having a lot of trouble with mana sustain, is there anything I'm missing?
"
Noitee escribió:
I'm having a lot of trouble with mana sustain, is there anything I'm missing?

Lioneye's Fall jewel by Acrobatics, and taking the claw nodes up to Soul Raker will give you all the mana sustain you need even for 6L attacks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional