[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
ClumsyParasite escribió:
Super speedy, super consistent, and super freaking powerful. Very glad I made the jump to this build. I can EASILY carry full 6-man parties through T15+.

Currently wondering what my next upgrade will be, just got a new chest and am thinking that the only way to go up is a Headhunter.

My restraint currently gives me:
- 10% Dex (on Fervour & From the Shadows notable, which is why I have it annointed; Free phasing is an awesome bonus!)
- 4% Life (on Master Fletcher)
- 20% Proj Damage (on Heartseeker)
- 20% Ele Damage (on Flash Freeze - this cluster gives me 72% Cold Damage!!)
- 20% Cold Rezi (on Herbalism)
- 5% Blind (on King of the Hill)

If y'all have any other helpful tips I'd super appreciate it!

hey, thanks for annointment suggestion, From the shadow node seems pretty good but I notice the node description doesn't seem to change from Dagger>Bow eventho affected by Lioneye's Fall influence :v
Editado por útlima vez por velvexecho en 2 oct. 2019 6:38:37
"
"
Armisal escribió:
What to upgrade next?

I'm struggling to find upgrades, a better bow costs like 10ex maybe, a multimodded one like 20ex.

A better watcher's eye with penetration/added cold costs like 30+ ex.

I think if i'm to get higher dps, I need to use Hyrri's Ire (180-250 cold damage) and change the Hyrri's demise for a shaped bow that has life/res and additional arrow (900 dex = 90-180 cold damage). Is that a superior setup?

Can roll tombfist instead of shaper's touch, can get a better brutal restraint, and you can get a increased damage per 15 dex/attributes ammy

I run yoke already, is the increased damage per 15 dex amulet better? Or it's only better for bosses?

And just to clarify, "bosses" means guardians, shaper and elder? Map bosses aren't really bosses and ARE affected by yoke?
If anyone is starting out the build and needs a Brutal Restraint I got a prerolled one that gives:

10% Attack and Cast speed. (Force of Nature & Survivalist)
4% increased maximum life. (Heartseeker)
20% increased projectile damage. (King of the Hill)
5% chance to blind enemies on hit. (Master Fletcher)
+103 to dexterity. (Herbalism + all small nodes)
5% increased global accuracy. (Winter Spirit)

I tried to divine a better one and gained +5% ms lol.

Its about a 10-11% damage increase in my current setup. I'm only using a dex stacking bow though. No shaper gloves/fractal thoughts/hyrri's quiver for me which would make the damage even higher ofcourse.

If interested just hit me up ingame.

@OP; I hope you don't mind, if so I'll delete ofcourse.

Guyz, what is your barrage dps tooltip ? Im having similar build (not as rich as yours, but close) and i get 85,000 dps only.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sta1n/characters
(pedromoneymaker).
"
Armisal escribió:

I run yoke already, is the increased damage per 15 dex amulet better? Or it's only better for bosses?

And just to clarify, "bosses" means guardians, shaper and elder? Map bosses aren't really bosses and ARE affected by yoke?

Yea so since bows fire multiple projectiles per attack, one of those projectiles has to hit for a threshold damage to shock the enemy. Against normal, magic, or rare monsters, you will always shock the enemy. But against uber elder, shaper, etc or even 1k+ delve monsters, one projectile won't be able to hit high enough to shock an enemy. So it's better to use a increased damage per 15 dex/attributes amulet

@De_Don I don't mind gear advertisements in the thread. I like seeing good items anyway :)
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
sorry about my question but what kind of ailment we do with the build?
we dont ignite anybody, we dont chill, freeze, shock, scorch, brittle. So why the reason to use the yoke amulet? sorry if i dont know im just asking.

oooooh the hypotermia gem is that right?
Editado por útlima vez por yanlive en 2 oct. 2019 23:44:12
Umm, yea you can hit with all aliments. Those new ones don't mean anything but this build hits with all 3 main ones
"
sta1n escribió:
Guyz, what is your barrage dps tooltip ? Im having similar build (not as rich as yours, but close) and i get 85,000 dps only.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sta1n/characters
(pedromoneymaker).

anyone can share / help ? tx in advance
Editado por útlima vez por sta1n en 3 oct. 2019 8:46:41
Only a 5-link. No quality on slower proj, no abyss jewels, no brutal restraint. Start there? Check your stats to make sure you're getting full benefits from fractal thoughts too
Also in game tool-tip is useless, use PoB
Editado por útlima vez por aberm en 3 oct. 2019 10:52:24
"
hey, thanks for annointment suggestion, From the shadow node seems pretty good but I notice the node description doesn't seem to change from Dagger>Bow eventho affected by Lioneye's Fall influence :v

I think Brutal Restraint is what fcks it up. It's the same for me when the node is affected by both BR and Lioneye's

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional