[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
Armisal escribió:
"
"
Armisal escribió:
So i just got the onslaught flask, and a cannot be corrupted blood jewel.

I've realised it's a mapping setup, as you have no healing vs bosses.

If you had to fight the guardians and shaper/elder on this build, what would be the setup?

Lioneye's Fall is life and mana sustain, and you can just swap a jewel to replace isnpired learning when bossing

There's times when you need to heal and can't as your running e.g. u took shaper beam and your running away and normally in that instance you would press a flask to heal.

So you recommend just leeching back while bossing instead of a healing flask?

You can definitely use a life flask if you want. I agree with @aberm that you would drop the atziri's promise
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

could you recommend me a lvl 80 tree? what would you cut out?
also any "Cheaper" recommendation?

Unfortunately this build went from pretty affordable to absurdly expensive when it exploded in popularity, I'm not sure if there is a cheaper version of it. Maybe go through the thread and choose items like starkonja, garukhan's, hyrri's ire, etc. The bow is always pretty expensive nowadays though.

i have maybe 5-6exalt to put inot this build.... m aybe 2-3more by the time i lvl up how screwed am I? should i just not run thisbuild wiht this kind of money?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

i have maybe 5-6exalt to put inot this build.... m aybe 2-3more by the time i lvl up how screwed am I? should i just not run thisbuild wiht this kind of money?

Depends on what you want to do immediately. if you are pushing maps for the first time then it'll work, if you are trying to do shaper etc. probably not.

my suggestions: 6 link hyrri's ire, starkonja, shaper's touch, garukhan's, yoke of suffering, lots of res rings, brutal restraint, and maybe all that will be in your budget
"
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

Depends on what you want to do immediately. if you are pushing maps for the first time then it'll work, if you are trying to do shaper etc. probably not.

my suggestions: 6 link hyrri's ire, starkonja, shaper's touch, garukhan's, yoke of suffering, lots of res rings, brutal restraint, and maybe all that will be in your budget

thank you, I realy appreciat your help! mays I ask 1 last question?

if had to cut down the tree to level 85 instead of 100 what would you cut?

and like what node are MUST HAVE ? like do i absolutly need the "Soul Raker" node for the mana/life leech?

and finaly, what item is most importnat in the list you gave? what should i start with first?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 29 sept. 2019 15:10:21
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

thank you, I realy appreciat your help! mays I ask 1 last question?

if had to cut down the tree to level 85 instead of 100 what would you cut?

and like what node are MUST HAVE ? like do i absolutly need the "Soul Raker" node for the mana/life leech?

and finaly, what item is most importnat in the list you gave? what should i start with first?

Lioneye's Fall is one of the first things you want to get. Then probably Hyrri's Ire chest (6 link is huge dps). You can probably use a tempest bow or something until you can afford a multimodded bow. I skipped this league so honestly not sure what prices are for items and when it's best to get them.
Hiiii. Seems a lot of people missed this but the new Inspiration support gem gives 14% more dmg compared to Increased critical damage + it reduces the mana cost of barrage. I'd say its pretty OP
What to upgrade next?

I'm struggling to find upgrades, a better bow costs like 10ex maybe, a multimodded one like 20ex.

A better watcher's eye with penetration/added cold costs like 30+ ex.

I think if i'm to get higher dps, I need to use Hyrri's Ire (180-250 cold damage) and change the Hyrri's demise for a shaped bow that has life/res and additional arrow (900 dex = 90-180 cold damage). Is that a superior setup?

brutal restraint gives 20 elemental, 20 proj, 20% cold res
Hi there!

Could you run a MF variant of this build to farm t16s? Like what items would you swap out for MF gear and what items would you keep because it just gives too much dps/survivability to warrant dropping it?

Thanks in advance for your help!
"
Armisal escribió:
What to upgrade next?

I'm struggling to find upgrades, a better bow costs like 10ex maybe, a multimodded one like 20ex.

A better watcher's eye with penetration/added cold costs like 30+ ex.

I think if i'm to get higher dps, I need to use Hyrri's Ire (180-250 cold damage) and change the Hyrri's demise for a shaped bow that has life/res and additional arrow (900 dex = 90-180 cold damage). Is that a superior setup?

Can roll tombfist instead of shaper's touch, can get a better brutal restraint, and you can get a increased damage per 15 dex/attributes ammy

"
bankai1009 escribió:
Hi there!

Could you run a MF variant of this build to farm t16s? Like what items would you swap out for MF gear and what items would you keep because it just gives too much dps/survivability to warrant dropping it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I've never done it. Only used Windripper builds. It can probably be done but MF is pretty dead nowadays anyway.
Is farrul fur a good body armour for this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional