[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

hi, for the crafted bow, what if i am unable to afford the dex mod + dd mod?

would the dex mod only be sufficient?
"
Zirna escribió:
"
hey, thanks for annointment suggestion, From the shadow node seems pretty good but I notice the node description doesn't seem to change from Dagger>Bow eventho affected by Lioneye's Fall influence :v

I think Brutal Restraint is what fcks it up. It's the same for me when the node is affected by both BR and Lioneye's

Have you tested to see if it still works even though brutal restraint changes the wording?

"
Skrible escribió:

Yes that's fine. You should upgrade it eventually though
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
So far the build just feels super awesome. Although T16 Eradicator was super hard and uber elder not possible (not that experienced, maybe I'm just bad). I wonder how to upgrade my gear the most efficient way, I'm not one of those rich guys. Would be cool if you could help me.

Thanks for the awesome guide.
"
Skrible escribió:

Yes.
Dex mod only was what I used till i got the double damage mod.
Damage is only noticeable during endgame bosses (t16+)
Hi friend where I put the jewel brutal unique, in the tree of skills?, You did not show where it goes, it is used in place of the watcher?
"
saulocalderon escribió:
Hi friend where I put the jewel brutal unique, in the tree of skills?, You did not show where it goes, it is used in place of the watcher?

either in ranger by frenzy charge or in shadow by the mana leech node (mind drinker)
Hello. I'm just about to transition to this build from a generic tornado shot. I Managed to craft a bow with the 3-5 cold damage per 10 dex, but I also got a t1 added phys prefix. (36 to 72)
I this a good enough base to multimod or would it be preferable to get another crafted prefix instead?
Editado por útlima vez por Ripaw en 3 oct. 2019 21:36:12
I can't see how phys really helps when you're gonna be stacking cold/ele damage
Hey guys what should be my next step?

I also have the Brutal restraint jewel and the Inspired learning.
(Dont have Watchers eye yet, trying to get a Demise with Point Blank so i can save 3 nodes)

Clear is a monster, im currently running TS while im leveling a lighting arrow and its still a fiend clearing.

Guardians is where im struggling, even though we have high evasion and dodge the one time i get hit i die. (Currently 3.8k life)

So should i invest more in my acessories? How can i increase my single target? (some gems are kinda underleveled, im aware. MAde some changes yesterday and they are still leveling up before i 20Q them)

Thanks
"
fabiopa1n escribió:
Hey guys what should be my next step?

I also have the Brutal restraint jewel and the Inspired learning.
(Dont have Watchers eye yet, trying to get a Demise with Point Blank so i can save 3 nodes)

Clear is a monster, im currently running TS while im leveling a lighting arrow and its still a fiend clearing.

Guardians is where im struggling, even though we have high evasion and dodge the one time i get hit i die. (Currently 3.8k life)

So should i invest more in my acessories? How can i increase my single target? (some gems are kinda underleveled, im aware. MAde some changes yesterday and they are still leveling up before i 20Q them)

Thanks

Since you don't have a watcher's, I'd get that. For Guardians you just have to play smart and dodge their stuff. When you die it's mostly to phys damage (in my expereince) which bow builds can't really mitigate, except kind of with taste of hate. Also an increased attributes/increased damage per 15 dex ammy will beat the yoke in dps vs bosses, even an astramentis might. But anyway, a good watcher's and a good brutal restraint nearly double my damage

"
Ripaw escribió:
Hello. I'm just about to transition to this build from a generic tornado shot. I Managed to craft a bow with the 3-5 cold damage per 10 dex, but I also got a t1 added phys prefix. (36 to 72)
I this a good enough base to multimod or would it be preferable to get another crafted prefix instead?

You're going to want to try to annul that phys roll off. Good luck!
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional