[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"Hey!

I really hope GGG makes specters permanent at one point. There are so many new specters to test but I hate the disconnects...

You seem to have legacy Infernal Mantle and pretty good roll, so I'm not sure if its best to change. You get extra level from skin and can free some mana reduction nodes, but legacy Mantle can give almost 1k ES boost. If you find cheap skin with right colors, you can swap them and check which you like better ;)
ahh i understand thy think also i hold on my body armor
embrace mika :-)
Editado por útlima vez por silhmaril en 22 sept. 2017 20:07:23
I decided to try a setup where I put Elemental weakness in place of Discipline on the vertex as discussed earlier in the thread. My question is what is a good setup with Discipline for the boots if I removed AG.
Editado por útlima vez por Askani127 en 22 sept. 2017 20:52:20
What give us more ES, an Infernal Mantle or Skin of the loyals?
And thank for the most playable build so far.
"
raniva escribió:

great idea. Trying out the ele weakness in helm now. Lost artic armor tho but I re specced some nodes to get one additional jewel. I still like keeping scorhing ray and flesh offering for the dmg boost against bosses so ill lose some levels on discpline and keep it in gloves.

You could always get a second Rainbowstride. I have 2 because I was trying to corrupt my own +1. Ended up using one with
Animate Guardian - Empower 3 - Minion Life - Vaal Summon Skeletons (or Flame Dash)
and another with
Scorching Ray - Cast while Channeling - Desecrate - Flesh Offering
I then switch them out when fighting Guardians and Shaper (basically wherever Mika recommends not bringing AG in the guide).
I'll probably keep changing the gems and boots around as I continue trying to corrupt my boots.

Just completed Shaper last night with the build. Died 3 times, but it was my first ever Shaper, so I consider it a win. I see now what Mika meant by the 1-golem thing. Phase 2 of Shaper was basically 5 minutes of 1 Golem fighting and tanking Shaper to bring his Life from 50% to 25%.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Just wanted to give an update again. level 95 now. 36 Achievements. Dead grand hall masters several times with spectral spirit daggers. Few deathless shaper runs. Done Uber. This build is OpieOp. Just hit 9k eHP with chayulas.

Just play around with all the combinations of skill gems and see what works for you.

Personally really like ele weakness and temp chain in helm and literally blasting thru T16 maps with speed flasks now and lvl 26 golems.

Good point about the boot subbing. I can swap back and forth.

I like having a unset ring just so I can have another gem option.

Also picked up a resistance enchant for golems on vertex which really opens up jewels for even more damage or self buffing.
Hi there,

I am playing your build on standard as an Elementalist (Seems just way superior to Necro with golems being complete immortal except to Chaos and Physical) and having a lot of fun.

But a question: What would you change on skills for the Elementalist?
I think that the Bone Offering is kind of useless, except for Phys bosses, as you can't block most chaos stuff. Would a switch to Flesh Offering be worth it ?

kind regards,
Akuma
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
Ahh i understand thy think also i hold on my body armor
embrace mika :-)

"
What give us more ES, an Infernal Mantle or Skin of the loyals?
And thank for the most playable build so far.

Thanks for support ^^

Skin of the loyal vs Infernal Mantle is pretty tricky. Legacy Mantle gives more ES but has to be compensated by taking more mana reduction nodes. New Infernal Mantle gives about the same amount as Skin of the Loyal, so there is no reason to use it expect good colors in skin cant be bought.

- Normal Skin of the loyal > Normal new Infernal Mantle
- Normal Skin of the loyal < +1 Corrupt new Infernal Mantle
- Normal Skin of the loyal = Normal Legacy Infernal Mantle

- +1 Corrupt Skin of the loyal > +1 Corrupt new Infernal Mantle
- +1 Corrupt Skin of the loyal = +1 Corrupt legacy Infernal Mantle

"
I decided to try a setup where I put Elemental weakness in place of Discipline on the vertex as discussed earlier in the thread. My question is what is a good setup with Discipline for the boots if I removed AG.

Hello!

Good links could be :

Discipline -> Empower -> Enlightenment

to boost Disciplines level while lowering mana cost. Works really great especially in +1 Rainbowstrides.

4th Link can be for example "Summon Vaal Skeletons". Its a nice panic button when you really want the boss to stop harassing you, and levels make the biggest Skeletons pretty tanky. "Convocation" works also great with Empower as it gives minion more regen after using it ;)

"
You could always get a second Rainbowstride. I have 2 because I was trying to corrupt my own +1. Ended up using one with
Animate Guardian - Empower 3 - Minion Life - Vaal Summon Skeletons (or Flame Dash)
and another with
Scorching Ray - Cast while Channeling - Desecrate - Flesh Offering
I then switch them out when fighting Guardians and Shaper (basically wherever Mika recommends not bringing AG in the guide).
I'll probably keep changing the gems and boots around as I continue trying to corrupt my boots.

Just completed Shaper last night with the build. Died 3 times, but it was my first ever Shaper, so I consider it a win. I see now what Mika meant by the 1-golem thing. Phase 2 of Shaper was basically 5 minutes of 1 Golem fighting and tanking Shaper to bring his Life from 50% to 25%.

Hey and gz on kill! ^^

I used 2x +1 Rainbowstrides for a very long time. Other was :

Animate Guardian -> Maim(if Guardians level is high enough) -> Melee splash -> Minion life

for mapping and other was :

Summon Zombies -> Summon Vaal Skeletons -> Empower / Fortify -> Minion life

For boss fights where I wanted to add lots of distraction. The smaller minions however melted pretty quickly in T16 guardians and over, so I ended running :

Animate Guardian -> Empower -> Fortify -> Minion life

to maximixe AGs life for bossfights. At level 26 AG I only drop it in uber atziri, hall of GM and Vaal Temple fights anymore.

"
Just wanted to give an update again. level 95 now. 36 Achievements. Dead grand hall masters several times with spectral spirit daggers. Few deathless shaper runs. Done Uber. This build is OpieOp. Just hit 9k eHP with chayulas.

Just play around with all the combinations of skill gems and see what works for you.

Personally really like ele weakness and temp chain in helm and literally blasting thru T16 maps with speed flasks now and lvl 26 golems.

Good point about the boot subbing. I can swap back and forth.

I like having a unset ring just so I can have another gem option.

Also picked up a resistance enchant for golems on vertex which really opens up jewels for even more damage or self buffing.

Hey and thanks for update ^^

Dual active curses prevents casting Flame Golems immediately after 1 dies, but that matters on Hall of GM only anyway. I can only guess your speed as you use both SR -> flesh offering combo and dual curse ;)

I'll be adding section of useful helm enhancements later to guide. Just can't decide if its "crafting" or should be added under "The Vertex" gear recommendation?

"
Hi there,

I am playing your build on standard as an Elementalist (Seems just way superior to Necro with golems being complete immortal except to Chaos and Physical) and having a lot of fun.

But a question: What would you change on skills for the Elementalist?
I think that the Bone Offering is kind of useless, except for Phys bosses, as you can't block most chaos stuff. Would a switch to Flesh Offering be worth it ?

kind regards,
Akuma

Hey :)

In the endgame Necromancer will be stronger than Elementalist. At very high levels Golems stop dying to endgame bosses even without elemental immunity. Necromancers Ascendancy nodes also give about 90% increased minion damage which is about equal in DPS to 1x added Golem. For leveling Elemetalist is pretty fun and it lets you do endgame bosses earlier with lower tier gear / gems as Golems are immune to lots of bosses.

The Bone Offering can be changed to Flesh offering if you want to boost DPS more. As you don't get the benefit from offering, you might want to end the fight as quickly as possibly. Convocation is pretty good alternative for Tempest Shield in CWDT1 links as you are not getting the block chance from the offering.

Rest of the links work as good on both Necromancer and Elementalist. Btw, you should however use Voricis bench to cut Helmets into 3 and 1 link. You don't want "Discipline" to be touching "Enhance" as it doesn't get anything useful from the quality and raises mana reservation for nothing.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Thanks for the reply :)

When I got a level 2+ Enhance I'll de-socket the 4l but atm no reason.

Just downed Atziri Deathless with Level 16 Golem Gems. Just trio is a bit tricky, as you can't directly tell them who to kill.

Edit: A Question... Is the Spell Echo just for QoL or do the Flame Golems also get Echo?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Editado por útlima vez por AkumaNoTsubasa en 23 sept. 2017 7:23:01
"
AkumaNoTsubasa escribió:
Thanks for the reply :)

When I got a level 2+ Enhance I'll de-socket the 4l but atm no reason.

Just downed Atziri Deathless with Level 16 Golem Gems. Just trio is a bit tricky, as you can't directly tell them who to kill.

Edit: A Question... Is the Spell Echo just for QoL or do the Flame Golems also get Echo?

They do get it. Can't really tell if it works with their Flame Wave, but it definitely works with their ranged spells (Magma Ball and Immolate). They're all considered Spells.

Edit: Did further testing. I removed all support gems and used only 1 Golem. It definitely cast all 3 spells in multiples of 2, even after the enemy has died. So yes, it works.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Editado por útlima vez por thsscapii en 23 sept. 2017 8:28:15
hi, one question:

does anyone know if the flame golem melee ability is channeled?
Because then Necromantic Aegis with Unshattered Will might work?
Editado por útlima vez por belanna en 23 sept. 2017 9:11:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional