[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi great build
i will like to do all content should i go this Golem guide or the spectre totem one?? Hf and GL
thank for a very detailed answer xD
Hi and thanks for the guide. After playing a couple different builds this league i'm thinking on trying golemancy, it looks different and fun.
I have about 10ex in currency, so i think i can afford the jewels (Anima and some primordials) , would it be possible to level with golems after getting the flame golems and skip the zombie/specters? Is it worthy?
"
AkumaNoTsubasa escribió:
Thanks for the reply :)

When I got a level 2+ Enhance I'll de-socket the 4l but atm no reason.

Just downed Atziri Deathless with Level 16 Golem Gems. Just trio is a bit tricky, as you can't directly tell them who to kill.

Edit: A Question... Is the Spell Echo just for QoL or do the Flame Golems also get Echo?

"
They do get it. Can't really tell if it works with their Flame Wave, but it definitely works with their ranged spells (Magma Ball and Immolate). They're all considered Spells.

Edit: Did further testing. I removed all support gems and used only 1 Golem. It definitely cast all 3 spells in multiples of 2, even after the enemy has died. So yes, it works.

Hello!

Very detailed answer :)

Golem really do get Echo for each of their skills as they are all spells.

"
hi, one question:

does anyone know if the flame golem melee ability is channeled?
Because then Necromantic Aegis with Unshattered Will might work?

Hey :)

None their skills are channeled. List of their skills and keywords can be found in wiki :

Magma Ball - Projectile AoE spell, 100% Fire, targets ground like Magma Orb so it can't pierce/chain/fork, supported by spell/AoE and some projectile supports.

Flame Wave - AoE spell in a ~120° cone, 100% fire, default range is approximately 30 units, affected by AoE radius and damage increases, supported by spell/AoE supports.

Immolate - Spell that releases a barrage of 4 piercing projectiles, 100% Fire, additional projectiles increase coverage, echo repeats the barrage, supported by spell/projectile supports.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

"
Hi great build
i will like to do all content should i go this Golem guide or the spectre totem one?? Hf and GL

Hi and thanks for support :)

It greatly depends on how much you want to spend on the build and how lazy your are to do extra work. I have been watching the Totem Specter build as I like Specters myself and guide maker has done awesome work with the guide formatting. I haven't tried the build myself, but heres my short list on how they differ in my opinion :

Golems :
+ Super fast to raise all minions and auras up
+ Almost immortal Golems
+ Can resummon Golems almost instantly if they happen to die
+ Much better clearspeed
+ Very nice defenses

- Endgame gear is expensive

Specters :
+ Lot cheaper to finish
+ Potentially more damage than Golems with extreme high level Specters (T16<)
+ Potentially better boss damage (See above)
+ Very nice defenses

- Have to raise specters from maps on every log, disconnect, crash, Specter death etc.

Specters deal potentially even more damage, build has very nice defense and the cost of the build is much lower. However for me the deal-breaker is the hassle to raise the Specters from maps every single time I log in, game drops connection, Specter dies, etc. I really hope GGG makes Specters permanent soon, as I will add some to my build then also.

Its basically expenses and luxury vs cost-effectiveness and more work.

"
thank for a very detailed answer xD

My pleasure ;)

"
Hi and thanks for the guide. After playing a couple different builds this league i'm thinking on trying golemancy, it looks different and fun.
I have about 10ex in currency, so i think i can afford the jewels (Anima and some primordials) , would it be possible to level with golems after getting the flame golems and skip the zombie/specters? Is it worthy?

Hey and thanks for support ^^

With 10 ex you can buy very nice gear already :

- Anima Stone 2.5 ex
- Primirdial Might 2.5 ex
- Skin of the loyal 1 ex (2r2g2b, use slower projectiles instead of cont dest of fire pene, 20% less damage but 60c vs 8ex)
- Flame Golem 21/0 1ex
- Nice ES belt 1ex
- Nice ES gloves 1ex
- Rings and amulet to cap res, with lots of ES and life 1ex

You can upgrade rare amulet to Presence of Chayula and better colors on Skin of the loyal later.

You can start leveling with Golems as soon as you can summon 4x out.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 23 sept. 2017 20:40:48
Hi, amazing build, i have spend a little bit, but i can do anything...
Just a question, what is the best colors (and gems) for bosses?
and maybe u can check my equips, and looking for something wrong?
Cheers from Brazil! \o/
"
ubberalles escribió:
Hi, amazing build, i have spend a little bit, but i can do anything...
Just a question, what is the best colors (and gems) for bosses?
and maybe u can check my equips, and looking for something wrong?
Cheers from Brazil! \o/

You have "Cast on Melee Kill" instead of, "Cast When Damage Taken" in your gloves. :S

Other than that looks good!

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Incoming 3RD PLAYER on this build (MAYBE)
on League to Get 100 Soon

2 More level to !00!!!!
HYPE !
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Editado por útlima vez por pro2017 en 24 sept. 2017 7:58:47
What potions to use? There's other potions there, and other in path of building
Guys, explain me please, how do you control incoming damage with ES builds?

I'm kinda newcomer to the game and have this build and another one — Warchief Totems.
With life-based build you have shitloads levels of defence: evasion, armor, you can drink potion to recover health, you have time to react — to remove bleeding or burning. With 7k hp pool I have enough time to react and survive and I die like 4-5 times less than with ES.

With this build I have about 7k ES + 2.3 HP but it doesn't help at all.
Basically, 99% of time you just do nothing and don't get any damage. But. When something nasty happens, you just don't have any tools to survive. On big bosses you just prey to RNG Jesus: you take damage and then you have the only option: run like a chicken waiting while ES shield starts to recharge.

If you have bleeding or burning, most of the time you just die in matter of seconds because your health pool is very low. Same with any chaos damage bypasses shield.

This is really ruins all the fun of the build. Maybe I miss something and there are options to survive that I don't know? I've tried MoM as passive points, it helps but not much. If I get huge amount of damage i just randomly press all 5 flasks, run away and cross fingers. This is not the way it supposed to be or is it?
"
If you have bleeding or burning, most of the time you just die in matter of seconds because your health pool is very low. Same with any chaos damage bypasses shield.

Nah, bleeding and burning your ES first then your hp. With this build we have high chaos res so no need to worry. The golems will meat shield you, all you need to do are running, cursing or even... dying and let your golems do the rest.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional