[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

As the Endgame Ascendancy is Necromancer, why do we have the Spectre node when we don't use spectres anymore when we have our golems out ?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
hwat escribió:
Guys, explain me please, how do you control incoming damage with ES builds?

I'm kinda newcomer to the game and have this build and another one — Warchief Totems.
With life-based build you have shitloads levels of defence: evasion, armor, you can drink potion to recover health, you have time to react — to remove bleeding or burning. With 7k hp pool I have enough time to react and survive and I die like 4-5 times less than with ES.

With this build I have about 7k ES + 2.3 HP but it doesn't help at all.
Basically, 99% of time you just do nothing and don't get any damage. But. When something nasty happens, you just don't have any tools to survive. On big bosses you just prey to RNG Jesus: you take damage and then you have the only option: run like a chicken waiting while ES shield starts to recharge.

If you have bleeding or burning, most of the time you just die in matter of seconds because your health pool is very low. Same with any chaos damage bypasses shield.

This is really ruins all the fun of the build. Maybe I miss something and there are options to survive that I don't know? I've tried MoM as passive points, it helps but not much. If I get huge amount of damage i just randomly press all 5 flasks, run away and cross fingers. This is not the way it supposed to be or is it?

It is, in a way, supposed to be like this for this build.

The advantage of hybrid builds is that the Life portion gives you the benefit of not having to use Shavronne's Wrappings or Chaos Inoculation, as you have enough Life to take some Chaos damage that bypasses ES. The ES portion means it regenerates quickly by itself, without the use of flasks or passives, though at the cost of a delay before it recharges.

As you've pointed out, Chaos damage is the issue. Hence we build for 75% Chaos Resist, easily achieved with the recommended items and passives. For Bleeding/Burning, simply use an appropriate flask.

For this build specifically, it's designed to take damage as seldom as possible. What you're doing is perfectly fine--press all flasks and run. That's what Phase Run is for. Other than Bosses or huge AoEs, do not be afraid of taking damage. The high block chance with Phase Run actually makes it so that I sometimes walk into a mob on purpose just to have Bone Offering proc. Then I simply move a few steps and ES regenerates (as you've unlikely to take further damage with Bone Offering, Evasion, and Phase Run on). Then, repeat. You're doing it wrong if you're trying to get near the boss after it hits you hard. Only Leech builds want to run back in. DPS builds are tempted to go back in as they lose DPS. Necromancers? Just run and let your minions continue doing their work. Taking that damage is actually good - you activate Bone Offering for your minions.

Edit: Also, for this league, consider using Soul of Abberath. Burning Ground from Harbingers are the only thing that's damaging me properly, and this just negates that.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Editado por útlima vez por thsscapii en 24 sept. 2017 8:18:40
"
AkumaNoTsubasa escribió:
As the Endgame Ascendancy is Necromancer, why do we have the Spectre node when we don't use spectres anymore when we have our golems out ?

Take a look at the Leveling Guide > Skill Tree > Step 5 section. At the point you switch to full Golems from Spectres, you can re-spec Flesh Binder and Soul Weaver into Spirit Eater and Beacon of Corruption. This will cost you 20 Regret Orbs.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Editado por útlima vez por thsscapii en 24 sept. 2017 8:14:10
"
thsscapii escribió:
"
AkumaNoTsubasa escribió:

Take a look at the Leveling Guide > Skill Tree > Step 5 section. At the point you switch to full Golems from Spectres, you can re-spec Flesh Binder and Soul Weaver into Spirit Eater and Beacon of Corruption. This will cost you 20 Regret Orbs.

Ahhhh ok. Had a tree open I thought that was final and that turned me away from necro at first, making me going elementalist. Will prob respecc later then as that makes much more sense.
using

actually i feel more risky on GRANDMASTER
somehow i die a few time like 3 time like sudden 1 shot or my flame golem die too fast

then i die
which what i found out !!
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Editado por útlima vez por pro2017 en 24 sept. 2017 8:56:03
"
ubberalles escribió:
Hi, amazing build, i have spend a little bit, but i can do anything...
Just a question, what is the best colors (and gems) for bosses?
and maybe u can check my equips, and looking for something wrong?
Cheers from Brazil! \o/

"
You have "Cast on Melee Kill" instead of, "Cast When Damage Taken" in your gloves. :S

Other than that looks good!

-Wonderful

Hello and thanks for support ^^

Yep, you have "cast in melee kill" instead of "cast when damage taken". You have 3x Animage Guardians on boots for leveling I guess?

Rest of the gear and links look pretty good. Once you get Animate Guardian out, your defenses will be complete ;)

"
Incoming 3RD PLAYER on this build (MAYBE)
on League to Get 100 Soon

2 More level to !00!!!!
HYPE !

Gz on level up ^^

There's always room in hall of fame when you hit 100 ;)

"
What potions to use? There's other potions there, and other in path of building

Hey!

Only Rumi's is really always needed. Rest should have :
- Anti-freeze
- Anti-burn
- Anti-bleed
- Anti-curse

Flasks can be 1 life, 1 mana and 2 quicksilver or other utility flasks. Flasks can be self crafted with few hundred alterations, so they are the cheapest part of the builds gear.

My current ones are :

"
Guys, explain me please, how do you control incoming damage with ES builds?

I'm kinda newcomer to the game and have this build and another one — Warchief Totems.
With life-based build you have shitloads levels of defence: evasion, armor, you can drink potion to recover health, you have time to react — to remove bleeding or burning. With 7k hp pool I have enough time to react and survive and I die like 4-5 times less than with ES.

With this build I have about 7k ES + 2.3 HP but it doesn't help at all.
Basically, 99% of time you just do nothing and don't get any damage. But. When something nasty happens, you just don't have any tools to survive. On big bosses you just prey to RNG Jesus: you take damage and then you have the only option: run like a chicken waiting while ES shield starts to recharge.

If you have bleeding or burning, most of the time you just die in matter of seconds because your health pool is very low. Same with any chaos damage bypasses shield.

This is really ruins all the fun of the build. Maybe I miss something and there are options to survive that I don't know? I've tried MoM as passive points, it helps but not much. If I get huge amount of damage i just randomly press all 5 flasks, run away and cross fingers. This is not the way it supposed to be or is it?

"
Nah, bleeding and burning your ES first then your hp. With this build we have high chaos res so no need to worry. The golems will meat shield you, all you need to do are running, cursing or even... dying and let your golems do the rest.

"
It is, in a way, supposed to be like this for this build.

The advantage of hybrid builds is that the Life portion gives you the benefit of not having to use Shavronne's Wrappings or Chaos Inoculation, as you have enough Life to take some Chaos damage that bypasses ES. The ES portion means it regenerates quickly by itself, without the use of flasks or passives, though at the cost of a delay before it recharges.

As you've pointed out, Chaos damage is the issue. Hence we build for 75% Chaos Resist, easily achieved with the recommended items and passives. For Bleeding/Burning, simply use an appropriate flask.

For this build specifically, it's designed to take damage as seldom as possible. What you're doing is perfectly fine--press all flasks and run. That's what Phase Run is for. Other than Bosses or huge AoEs, do not be afraid of taking damage. The high block chance with Phase Run actually makes it so that I sometimes walk into a mob on purpose just to have Bone Offering proc. Then I simply move a few steps and ES regenerates (as you've unlikely to take further damage with Bone Offering, Evasion, and Phase Run on). Then, repeat. You're doing it wrong if you're trying to get near the boss after it hits you hard. Only Leech builds want to run back in. DPS builds are tempted to go back in as they lose DPS. Necromancers? Just run and let your minions continue doing their work. Taking that damage is actually good - you activate Bone Offering for your minions.

Edit: Also, for this league, consider using Soul of Abberath. Burning Ground from Harbingers are the only thing that's damaging me properly, and this just negates that.

Hello :)

Two answers already have excellent points. The build is made to be attack denying rather than tanky. Extremely high level Temp Chains, Phase Run and other CWDT setup ensure that non-boss enemies can very rarely kill you. You just have to watch on-death effects and be ready to use anti-bleed, freeze, burn flasks.

On boss fights you have to learn the boss mechanics as you have all the time to kite while Minions are doing the killing for you. Bosses have only 1-2 dangerous moves and they usually manifest them before doing them, so you can just focus on dodging them. High physical damage is the most dangerous thing to worry about.

"

"

"
Ahhhh ok. Had a tree open I thought that was final and that turned me away from necro at first, making me going elementalist. Will prob respecc later then as that makes much more sense.

Hi!

Yep, you can drop the Zombie and Specter point once you are using Golems.

"
using

actually i feel more risky on GRANDMASTER
somehow i die a few time like 3 time like sudden 1 shot or my flame golem die too fast

then i die
which what i found out !!

Gz on getting the daggers!

You have to lure the masters with the daggers. The Spectral Spirits are your main killing skill there and Golems are more of a support. Put spell totem and ball lighting on boot slots instead of AG and minion life, as AG cant be used in hall of GM anyways.

Then when you use the totem, Spirits fly close to it and will aggro anything that is less than screen away from them. Golems might melt in 1 attack, but just wait while Spirits are offscreen and dont spam new totem or golems out. The Spirits are already attacking the target and need few moments to finish it. When spirits fly back to you, you know that coast is clear and you can proceed ;)

Spirits are bit slower than full dps golem aggro, but result in far fewer deaths.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 24 sept. 2017 10:08:07
yes, my bad. i changed for damage taken, i'm leveling the guardian for now, but i my golens are dying to shaper, this is normal? even using Kaltensoul?
i'm kind afraid to test uber atziri... =\
"
What potions to use? There's other potions there, and other in path of building

Hey!

Only Rumi's is really always needed. Rest should have :
- Anti-freeze
- Anti-burn
- Anti-bleed
- Anti-curse

Flasks can be 1 life, 1 mana and 2 quicksilver or other utility flasks. Flasks can be self crafted with few hundred alterations, so they are the cheapest part of the builds gear.

My current ones are :

How is your Rumi's so good? Mine is only like 16%/8%
Editado por útlima vez por atolleso en 24 sept. 2017 12:58:13
"
atolleso escribió:
"

How is your Rumi's so good? Mine is only like 16%/8%

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rumi%27s_Concoction

The magic word is: Legacy
Editado por útlima vez por AkumaNoTsubasa en 24 sept. 2017 15:08:41
Not sure i understand the defences of this character.
Once we take Necromantic Aegis, how can we have a block chance on character?..

Looks we getting block chance only after Bone Offering. Will not save us from first BOOM shot :)
Editado por útlima vez por SerjGAmoVeR en 25 sept. 2017 5:48:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional