[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Askani127 escribió:
"
thsscapii escribió:
"
Askani127 escribió:
How big of an upgrade is Skin over a +1 tabla rosa?

Quite significant, though it largely depends on the rest of your gear.

I'm lv 91 (i.e. done with all ES on passive tree), and SotL takes me from 5.5k ES to 6.8k ES. This is with decent gear, with roughly total 600 flat ES on them.

Really? I didn't think it gave ES. All I saw was "100% increased Global Defences" but I had no clue what that really meant. I figured just more defense.

"100% increased Global Defences" effectively means that all your other equipment get a "+100% increased Evasion, Armour, and Energy Shield". This stacks additively with your passives.

E.g.
Your helmet gives you +100 ES. You have +200% ES in your passive tree. Normally, wearing this helmet would give you 300 ES. With SotL, instead of +200%, it becomes +300%, so the helmet now gives you 400 ES.

It's best to use PoB for this, as % Defences can come from many areas, and some numbers are not included, such as extra ES provided by +20% Quality on your equipment. I've plugged your character in, and using SotL raises your ES from 2581 to 3310. A 1c ES chestpiece, however, would raise it to 4379 ES, though you would lose the 6L and +1 Level. SotL scales better once you get more ES on your other gear (Crystal Belt, higher ES gloves, etc).
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Editado por útlima vez por thsscapii en 21 sept. 2017 4:02:34
I didn't know that. Thanks a lot for the write up. I was looking at the Flame golem stats as it gets levels. It doesn't see too impressive. At the higher stages it's mostly getting 2% HP. Is it not showing everything or is it just a slight increase?
"
Askani127 escribió:
I didn't know that. Thanks a lot for the write up. I was looking at the Flame golem stats as it gets levels. It doesn't see too impressive. At the higher stages it's mostly getting 2% HP. Is it not showing everything or is it just a slight increase?

Most likely it isn't showing everything. Currently using a 20/20 Flame Golem with Lv 3 Empower in SotL. According to PoB, each Golem has 28k HP. Dropping it to 19/20 has each Golem at 25.3k HP. No worries--it's a significant increase, due to all the Minion Life in your passives.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
"
I'm a fan of "Fire Golems have +XX to elemental resistances" enchant. Means you dont need rare gems and can go all in on harmonies.

Hello :)

Flame Golem resistance enhancement is pretty good as it open up 2x jewel mods. You only get 8% increased damage when using Harmonies instead of rare jewels with 16% minion damage, but 4% regen for Golems is nice bonus. You can also use rare jewels without "minion elemental resistance" as you get free line for Energy shield or HP.

"
Mika, just want to say I'm loving the build, probably my favorite I've ever played. Thank you so much for this. :)))

Thanks for support! ^^

It really means a lot to get positive feedback about build and keeps wanting to make it even better ;)

"
How big of an upgrade is Skin over a +1 tabla rosa?

"
Quite significant, though it largely depends on the rest of your gear.

I'm lv 91 (i.e. done with all ES on passive tree), and SotL takes me from 5.5k ES to 6.8k ES. This is with decent gear, with roughly total 600 flat ES on them.

"
Really? I didn't think it gave ES. All I saw was "100% increased Global Defences" but I had no clue what that really meant. I figured just more defense.

"
"100% increased Global Defences" effectively means that all your other equipment get a "+100% increased Evasion, Armour, and Energy Shield". This stacks additively with your passives.

E.g.
Your helmet gives you +100 ES. You have +200% ES in your passive tree. Normally, wearing this helmet would give you 300 ES. With SotL, instead of +200%, it becomes +300%, so the helmet now gives you 400 ES.

It's best to use PoB for this, as % Defences can come from many areas, and some numbers are not included, such as extra ES provided by +20% Quality on your equipment. I've plugged your character in, and using SotL raises your ES from 2581 to 3310. A 1c ES chestpiece, however, would raise it to 4379 ES, though you would lose the 6L and +1 Level. SotL scales better once you get more ES on your other gear (Crystal Belt, higher ES gloves, etc).

"

"
Most likely it isn't showing everything. Currently using a 20/20 Flame Golem with Lv 3 Empower in SotL. According to PoB, each Golem has 28k HP. Dropping it to 19/20 has each Golem at 25.3k HP. No worries--it's a significant increase, due to all the Minion Life in your passives.

Hey :)

Skin of the Loyal is pretty big update as it boosts other items energy shield. Build uses really high ES unique items and endgame rares have so much ES also that we are talking about over 1k ES boost. Great example about how it works!

The real Flame Golem stats per level are hidden in lowest part of the wiki page :

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

There are two tables for Golems level. 1st one is bonus to player from Golems level. 2nd is the bonus that Golem actually gets from its levels.

Golems gain about 10% more damage and HP per level. The higher the levels go, more noticable next level is compared to earlier.

"
Thanks for the anwsers @Mika and @Wonderful
Got last question tho.
When fighting with shaper and im single curse atm. (cant afford lv. 26-27 guardian) should i go with temp chains or something like ele weakness? Thanks again !:)

Hey and thanks for support!

Shaper has 80% curse effectiveness reduction, so different curses have very little effect on him. Temp Chains should be always on, as its pretty much the best defense in game against non-boss enemies.

You can boost your Temp Chains so high with vertex + blasphemy combo that is will actually still help agaisnt Shaper ;)

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Great guide but once I finally got all the pieces, or most of them, and started to level a Witch up I noticed an issue from the wiki page on Animate Guardian that seems to mess with your curses.

You take Whispers of Doom so that YOU can put 1 more curse on enemies, but the wiki clearly states that Animate Guardian does NOT share your curse limit. It mentions the corrupted gloves specifically.

So whenever your Guardian attacks and melee-splash curses Elemental Weakness on the stuff he is fighting it will overwrite your Blasphemy Temporal Chains, freeing the enemies from your clutches.

Of course if you are standing right there Temporal Chains will hit the mobs again and this time it should stack both curses.

BUT the second your guardian hits again, your curse will be replaced by just his, and melee-splash ensures he breaks multiple mobs free.

Does this on and off again cursing give you any issues with monsters breaking free of your Temp Chains long enough to cause problems?

Or is the wiki wrong?

I love this guide as much for the depth of detail you have put into the rationale behind all your decisions and would really like to know what you have to say about this.

The Curse page does not list this limit issue only Animate Guardian page does.

Thanks in advance
110 pages now and read each word of it x)

But finally i'm done with the build, switched a little here, swapped a little there and well well, i love Mika =)
This is the ultimate build for me, sitting back, eating, and let the little golems do the work, just awesome; its so unbeliavably flexibel, u can put so much variety in this build, but the roots are perfect. He knows how grateful i am, so no need to write all again here ( did via PM )

Just wanna add a little thing, THE Solution for everyone, who is not sure which Set Up is better on

SotL 2b 3r 1g or 3b 2r 1g

I damn dunno how to insert pictures in here, but i just love this armor x)

It has 2 Blue / 2 Red / 1 Green / 1 White

Maybe i did some wrong thinking but ... i think this version of the armor is best u can have, am i wrong ?

Also i would like to show my complete char in here, but just no idea how to do it :S

Pls help me,

greetings
Diana
I got Skin +2 from corruption with 2r/2b/2g. What do you think about support gems which i should use. I thought about use faster/slower projectiles in place of controlled destruction. I have already empower 4lvl and 21lvl flame golem.
"
Brummbär88 escribió:
110 pages now and read each word of it x)

But finally i'm done with the build, switched a little here, swapped a little there and well well, i love Mika =)
This is the ultimate build for me, sitting back, eating, and let the little golems do the work, just awesome; its so unbeliavably flexibel, u can put so much variety in this build, but the roots are perfect. He knows how grateful i am, so no need to write all again here ( did via PM )

Just wanna add a little thing, THE Solution for everyone, who is not sure which Set Up is better on

SotL 2b 3r 1g or 3b 2r 1g

I damn dunno how to insert pictures in here, but i just love this armor x)

It has 2 Blue / 2 Red / 1 Green / 1 White

Maybe i did some wrong thinking but ... i think this version of the armor is best u can have, am i wrong ?

Also i would like to show my complete char in here, but just no idea how to do it :S

Pls help me,

greetings
Diana

Dunno if u're trolling but what actually white socket changes for you ?
hmm brummi isnt trolling
but why brumm you have hidden your characters in your profil
setting all to private
I was unimpressed with AG even with +1 boots and L4 empower so I'm just self casting EleWeakness and its working really well. It's a tad more work but much more consistent (getting AG to attack the right things is like herding cats) and you get significantly more total curse effect. I'm using the boots set up with empower, ele weakness, discipline, and enlighten in order to supercharge the ES boost from discipline.

Edit: Did a little thinking and realized Flammability might be better.
Editado por útlima vez por atolleso en 21 sept. 2017 18:58:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional