[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
kami_koi escribió:
"
Timmeh519 escribió:
Hey guys!

We hit 100 this morning. Thanks to Mika's awesome guide. (:

I know the build can be costly, but it's well worth it. Super fun, and overall very good.

Thanks to all who have been watching. <3

Going to post stats when I can get them together. :S

-Wonderful

GG Buudy ! ;) welcome in this prestigious circle (y)

Thanks!

My present for hitting 100 is your +2 SoTL right?

Mika said to say "pretty please with chocolate sprinkled on top"

ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(:
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Editado por útlima vez por Timmeh519 en 20 sept. 2017 17:53:09
"
Bannan escribió:
Hey, i started with the build yesterday today i got shaper down (not deathless tho), thanks for the guide golems are pretty fun but i've some questions for you.

1. How i can upgrade the damage (vs. shaper it took a while to kill him so what i should do next with this build?)

2.Is there any way to make even faster clearspeed with that build? Is it worth to run something like herald of ice ( will golems make ice explosions ? )

Char name BannanGOLEM if u can help me. thanks a lot ! :)

I focus mostly on Atziri / Shaper so any advices for the equipment / build changes ?

You're looking good. Still a bit low level wise; build advances nicely with levels.

You need to switch Desecrate, and Phase run in your gloves. Desecrate needs to be before Phase run.

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
"
Myair escribió:
Hello

How can I craft Spectral spirit daggers?
Please check my helm, the enchant mod useful? Or i need roll the Golem damage one?

Thanks!

"
Sadly that enchant does nothing for you. :/

IMO best enchant is % temporal chains effect. 20-30% either is fine.

Then Golem Damage, and finally Bone offering duration, or increased block chance.

-Wonderful

Hello :)

Yep, the helm enhancement does almost nothing as your damage with totem is near zero. It wont affect Golems damage at all.

For daggers you want :
- 2x "Sai"s
- 2x Essence of Insanity
- 2x Divine Orbs

Sai is best base item for Specters as it gives extra block chance. You just use Essence of Insanity on white or rare Sai and it will become rare, with the line :

- "Casts level 20 Spectral Spirits when equipped"

After that if you have 1x free open mod, you can craft 2-5% extra block chance on it with "Grandmaster Vagans" "Sharpening Wheel" bench. It costs 1 divine per try and requires some level on Vagan, so some quests has to be done. Other mods in daggers don't matter

"
Hey guys!

We hit 100 this morning. Thanks to Mika's awesome guide. (:

I know the build can be costly, but it's well worth it. Super fun, and overall very good.

Thanks to all who have been watching. <3

Going to post stats when I can get them together. :S
-Golems are at 99k dps each. I have 75+ all resistances; including chaos. With 10,098 EHP.

-Wonderful

"
GG Buudy ! ;) welcome in this prestigious circle (y)

"
Thanks!

My present for hitting 100 is your +2 SoTL right?

Mika said to say "pretty please with chocolate sprinkled on top"

ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(:

Huge GZ on your level 100!! ^^

It has been long and fun journey watching you reach finally max level. Only some "small" min-maxing to do like +1 curse "Presence of Chayula" and +1 "Skin of the Loyal" :P

You really deserve your place in hall of fame ;)

"
Hey, i started with the build yesterday today i got shaper down (not deathless tho), thanks for the guide golems are pretty fun but i've some questions for you.

1. How i can upgrade the damage (vs. shaper it took a while to kill him so what i should do next with this build?)

2.Is there any way to make even faster clearspeed with that build? Is it worth to run something like herald of ice ( will golems make ice explosions ? )

Char name BannanGOLEM if u can help me. thanks a lot ! :)

I focus mostly on Atziri / Shaper so any advices for the equipment / build changes ?

"
You're looking good. Still a bit low level wise; build advances nicely with levels.

You need to switch Desecrate, and Phase run in your gloves. Desecrate needs to be before Phase run.

-Wonderful

Hey :)

1) You are still getting 2x jewels with levels which boost nicely your DPS. Your golems are doing right now 65k DPS per Golem, and with more levels about 80k per Golem is very realistic.

2) For clear-speed I recommend running into packs in maps. While this might sound dangerous, extremely high level Temp Chains is protecting you from all non-boss mobs. Once you run through the pack, Golems teleport after you and clear the pack. You can check my Breach runs or some Wonderful247 videos how this works in action.

Using extra curse on Animate Guardian gives about 30% more damage against normal mobs. This is huge bonus for clear-speed if AG is equipped with melee splash and can curse whole packs with Elemental Weakness in 1 hit.

UPDATE

"Timmeh519" aka twitcher "Wonderful247" has reached level 100!! :)

\o/ Gz on level up! \o/

- I added "Special Skill-trees" section for the guide

Right now it has special skill-tree for "Infernal Mantle" users as they need more mana reduction nodes to prevent increased damage taken line. Later on I might be adding best user made modified skill-trees also if I get permission to use them.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 20 sept. 2017 19:59:56
"
mika2salo escribió:
"
Myair escribió:
Hello

How can I craft Spectral spirit daggers?
Please check my helm, the enchant mod useful? Or i need roll the Golem damage one?

Thanks!

"
Sadly that enchant does nothing for you. :/

IMO best enchant is % temporal chains effect. 20-30% either is fine.

Then Golem Damage, and finally Bone offering duration, or increased block chance.

-Wonderful

Hello :)

Yep, the helm enhancement does almost nothing as your damage with totem is near zero. It wont affect Golems damage at all.

I'm a fan of "Fire Golems have +XX to elemental resistances" enchant. Means you dont need rare gems and can go all in on harmonies.
Gzgz for 2nd 100
Unfortunately I don't have time for leveling else I can be the 3rd player to level 100 ^^ hehe

Good luck guy !
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Mika, just want to say I'm loving the build, probably my favorite I've ever played. Thank you so much for this. :)))

Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
Editado por útlima vez por coolchrisTV en 20 sept. 2017 22:25:56
How big of an upgrade is Skin over a +1 tabla rosa?
"
Askani127 escribió:

Quite significant, though it largely depends on the rest of your gear.

I'm lv 91 (i.e. done with all ES on passive tree), and SotL takes me from 5.5k ES to 6.8k ES. This is with decent gear, with roughly total 600 flat ES on them.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Editado por útlima vez por thsscapii en 21 sept. 2017 2:30:51
"
thsscapii escribió:
"
Askani127 escribió:

Quite significant, though it largely depends on the rest of your gear.

I'm lv 91 (i.e. done with all ES on passive tree), and SotL takes me from 5.5k ES to 6.8k ES. This is with decent gear, with roughly total 600 flat ES on them.

Really? I didn't think it gave ES. All I saw was "100% increased Global Defences" but I had no clue what that really meant. I figured just more defense.
Thanks for the anwsers @Mika and @Wonderful
Got last question tho.
When fighting with shaper and im single curse atm. (cant afford lv. 26-27 guardian) should i go with temp chains or something like ele weakness? Thanks again !:)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional