[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
Mikabosh1 escribió:
"
Say_Ten escribió:
"
Mikabosh1 escribió:
Hello, first of all very nice guide, i enjoy it quite a bit. I only have one question, could this build run dual wielding?

sure, if you'd like to. spectal throw will alternate which weapon it throws. double strike will only use your main hand weapon.

the tree would obviously be a little different. why do you want to dual wield?

Thanks for the reply. I just like dual wielding thematically, thats all. Just like axes. Can axes perfrom as much as a sword with the correct axe nodes instead of the sword ones?

You should check out my assassin build (which you can technically run as any class with any weapon) but it is a dual-wield build that uses a main attack that is geared for that.

What drew you to this build in the first place? Do you want to play a scion? Do you want to use spectral throw? Etc.
I want both to try a scion build and play a spectral throw build, so yours was the perfect find. I checked both your assassin build but i still wanted to play a spectral throw build, which i enjoy very much (eventhough i did go for axes :P )
"
Mikabosh1 escribió:
I want both to try a scion build and play a spectral throw build, so yours was the perfect find. I checked both your assassin build but i still wanted to play a spectral throw build, which i enjoy very much (eventhough i did go for axes :P )

i would try something like this:

hmmm thanks a lot, i will try it when i get enough regret orbs to relocate some passives in the future. and thank you for the replies all the this time, you are awesome.
"
Mikabosh1 escribió:
hmmm thanks a lot, i will try it when i get enough regret orbs to relocate some passives in the future. and thank you for the replies all the this time, you are awesome.

anytime...i may not stream but i am helping my guys and gals all the time
I'm currently following the build that painkiller930 is using with onigoroshi but was wondering if vaalpact isnt a good keystone to pick up with the slayer/berserker ascendencies?
Hey Say_ten I've been following your guide for a bit now (87) currently and I wanted to know your opinion on my Character. Items, gems everything. Also I don't know where to start using the xtra skill points I'm getting now. Maybe more life? point Blank? try to go for another socket?

I don't have much to buy stuff fyi... I'm working on it... still a newbie here

Thanks for the guide!
"
jamrockz1 escribió:
I'm currently following the build that painkiller930 is using with onigoroshi but was wondering if vaalpact isnt a good keystone to pick up with the slayer/berserker ascendencies?

probably a little bit of a waste, especially if you want to keep blood rage/frenzy charges. alternately you could go slayer/raider for the chance to get frenzy charges without blood rage.

the node is close enough to the rest of the tree that you could always try it out and see how you like it
"
Samelx escribió:
Hey Say_ten I've been following your guide for a bit now (87) currently and I wanted to know your opinion on my Character. Items, gems everything. Also I don't know where to start using the xtra skill points I'm getting now. Maybe more life? point Blank? try to go for another socket?

I don't have much to buy stuff fyi... I'm working on it... still a newbie here

Thanks for the guide!

alright lots of things you can improve on, including all your jewels. use this link and replace them all, save for maybe the one right under the scion start point...that one is ok...and you should be able to sell the one on the left (swords/melee crit) to the right buyer for at least 15c.

how many extra points do you have? you can grab cloth and chain and the extra frenzy charge under the duelist. you could grab some more leech nodes.

your flasks need work. buy an atziri's promise and put that in place of your quicksilver. then find a good stibnite and put that in place of one of your life flasks. you should only have to run one life flask.

belt sucks for late game. find a stygian with at least 85 life and at least 2 good resists. then find a jewel for it (life, sword damage, physical damage, etc).

boots are ok for now. gloves aren't terrible but could be better with flat phys and attack speed on them.

your weapon is also not great. lot of elemental damage on there but not enough physical, which is what you want. you could buy a 5L kondo's pride or doomsower and use that for now. also change ice bite out and add faster attacks.

for your armor, i would consider swapping out damage on full life, mainly because you will get hit often. however, if you are kiting with ST from a decent distance, this might be totally fine.

helm needs more life but is ok if you still need the dex. your item rarity gem is doing nothing for you FYI.

also some of your gems are level 20 and you should consider flipping them to 20% quality (vendor level 20 gem with one gemcutter prism and get back the same gem at level 1, 20% quality).

all your jewelry is pretty bad. see if you can find pieces with at least 70 life and flat physical damage on them. add stats or resists as needed.

get to work and report back!
Hey Say_ten I just finished Act 10 and about to start the atlas. I was wondering if you could have a look at my character and let me know your thoughts on my gear and such?

Thank you

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional