[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

hey how do you get 100k dps? or is it different now. cause i have the same gear as you and I only have 33k for double strike
"
yanchenyu escribió:
hey how do you get 100k dps? or is it different now. cause i have the same gear as you and I only have 33k for double strike

i would need to see your character and gear...
planning on revamping this build a bit
"
planning on revamping this build a bit

That would be awesome, looking forward to it! :D
Has anyone been playing this build for 3.4? I want to run this for my next character.
"
kazafz escribió:
Has anyone been playing this build for 3.4? I want to run this for my next character.

I've been running my shadow build so far...been busy with life and going on vacation for a couple of weeks soon.

But I think it would be pretty solid in this league. I would probably run vaal ancestral warchief along with the vaal double strike.

Same options still apply...2H is cheapest, you can go crit if you want to but it's a little tougher/more expensive, you could also go sword and board.

If you're not rich, just stick with the normal spec for now. I can update the trees for you guys to follow along the 2H non-crit route.
Will this be updated in 3.5?

Just wondering.. I would like to use this in the new league
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"
"
N3_PH escribió:
Will this be updated in 3.5?

Just wondering.. I would like to use this in the new league

sorry life is getting in the way. shouldn't be too many major changes for 3.5. still an awesome build all around, strong starter build on a budget

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional