[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

(talking through my steam account now). Yea, probably are ascendance points. But if i need to do the labirinth 1st, where do i start adding passive points? Sorry for the newbish question, 2nd char ingame. My first one is a mortal Split arrow ranger lvl 45..
Is this build Shaper/Uber Atziri/Uber Lab viable?
Feel free to hit me up in-game. My Scion's IGN is "SHITBOTH" without the quotation marks. The leveling guide explains which passives to take first. As far as the ascendancy points, I would go towards Slayer first and then towards Raider.
Have not done Uber Atziri with this build yet, mainly because my strongest variant is in Standard and I don't play in Standard that much. That character still has no Ascendancy points allocated.

All versions of the lab are completely doable, I have done Atziri deathless and Uber Atziri should be fine too. Always comes down to playing intelligently though, since any a lot of cases you can be one shot.

Haven't tried Shaper yet...
"
Say_Ten escribió:
Feel free to hit me up in-game. My Scion's IGN is "SHITBOTH" without the quotation marks. The leveling guide explains which passives to take first. As far as the ascendancy points, I would go towards Slayer first and then towards Raider.

Hello mate, I have gone Raider and was planning on going Berserker as per your previous suggestion. Do you think Slayer is generally superior now? If so I may try speccing out of Raider and going Slayer first (as you have suggested above), then getting Raider again later once I have the points to spend.
"
maxwolfie escribió:
"
Say_Ten escribió:

Hello mate, I have gone Raider and was planning on going Berserker as per your previous suggestion. Do you think Slayer is generally superior now? If so I may try speccing out of Raider and going Slayer first (as you have suggested above), then getting Raider again later once I have the points to spend.

I think Slayer is nice for the free cull and extra damage (and leech on overkill is nice too).

Free cull means that you can cull with ST at range, especially if you're using Faster Projectiles. Just makes it more versatile to me. I would go Slayer, then Raider.

As I have mentioned previously, you could also run this build successfully as straight up classes:

Berserker
Slayer
Champion
...and even Raider with some tree respec
Spoiler

Hey man, I'm a new player, I tinkered around before in the vaal season, and that was it. This is my first time doing endgame stuff and I really like this build's play style.

This is my gear atm, do you have any recommendations from here? I'm having a hard time deciding what to upgrade, I can't really find any upgrades at this point and I'm considering buying gear. Upgrades seem pretty pricey at this point so I could use some advice! I only have 4ex, 180c and 27 regal right now and want to spend it wisely.
Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but the "physical damage increased" points you put in much of your passive tree does not affect spectral throw's damage since the skill scales off of projectile damage, right?
Incorrect. Spectral Throw is based on weapon damage, which is largely physical in this build. Scale all the physical damage you can!

Projectile damage will only affect projectiles (such as the ones from ST). "Physical Damage" or "Damage" will affect everything on this build. In the same respect, "Melee Damage" or "Melee" anything won't affect spectral throw because it is not a melee attack.
"
CHEEZNIPZ escribió:
Spoiler

Hey man, I'm a new player, I tinkered around before in the vaal season, and that was it. This is my first time doing endgame stuff and I really like this build's play style.

This is my gear atm, do you have any recommendations from here? I'm having a hard time deciding what to upgrade, I can't really find any upgrades at this point and I'm considering buying gear. Upgrades seem pretty pricey at this point so I could use some advice! I only have 4ex, 180c and 27 regal right now and want to spend it wisely.

You should start looking for a 5L weapon with 450pdps minimum. Kondo's isn't a bad weapon but a good rare is where it's at.

Stow your life flask with the increased EVA on it for now and pick up an Atziri's Promise for DPS and leech.

Belly of the Beast is pretty good but a solid rare armor with a good life roll will outweigh it...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional