[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

alright thanks for the reply mate
Awesome build Alex! I'm currently leveling a scion to spec into your ES Shield+Rare Boots build, but not sure if the ES shield+Lioneye's Paws version is better to play? You mentioned that the Rare boots version is better for clearing speed (which appeals to me) Guess I'll have to test both out when I get to Level 95+

Here is what I got today to kick off some exciting times!

"
AqUaLoRd escribió:
Awesome build Alex! I'm currently leveling a scion to spec into your ES Shield+Rare Boots build, but not sure if the ES shield+Lioneye's Paws version is better to play? You mentioned that the Rare boots version is better for clearing speed (which appeals to me) Guess I'll have to test both out when I get to Level 95+

Here is what I got today to kick off some exciting times!

Oh ye , for clearing speed like 78 maps rotating i would sugest shield + rare boots for atztiri i would suggest lioneys boots+es shield , "the movmentspeed doesnt rly matter most people say " but the thing is when you map you have to pick up currency maybe some usefull rares and map dropps and sometimes you cant rly whirling to them cause they are around a wall and then you have to go there with -3% movmentspeed and with 30% ms your way faster doing that and the thing is with the rare boots you only loose 2k dps with already 150+++++k dps meaning thats nothing , lots of and in this answer hehe
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 18 jul. 2014 7:46:16
btw guys if your interested there is a "who can clear gorge the fastest " challenge would be cool if you give it a shot here is the thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/971403 this build is currently rank 1 in there :) go represent us !
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 18 jul. 2014 10:54:40
I'm looking to do the prism guardian no snapshot version, but I'm a bit confused. You don't grab any power charges in the skill tree even though u use power charge on crit. Wouldn't it be better to get 2 power charges in the tree since we're so close to them?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
I'm looking to do the prism guardian no snapshot version, but I'm a bit confused. You don't grab any power charges in the skill tree even though u use power charge on crit. Wouldn't it be better to get 2 power charges in the tree since we're so close to them?
the 2 power charges take 4 skill points thats 100% crit chance but the crit chance node on the bottom side next to unwavering stances gives 120% crit and 6% attackspeed thats way better and the other crit chance node in the templar area gives 120% crit chance aswell i think and its only 3 nodes so the power charges are worse and we already got almost crit capped so no need for the bad power charge nodes :D
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 18 jul. 2014 19:13:20
"

That depends heavily on your gear. If you're crit-capped, extra power charges do nothing for you (aside from the Spell Damage Per Power Charge node). Crit chance provides much less damage at high gear levels/high crit chance levels than crit multiplier as well. Depending on what you plan on running, it may be wiser to invest those points into ES or other defensive stats.

A good example is in the Prism Guardian version, taking the extra power charge with the Spell Damage Per Power Charge node is more DPS than taking the energy shield points and Path of the Savant in the center of the tree, but it's also less energy shield (something you desperately need due to using Prism Guardian). You can (and should) change your passives based on your current gear and needs.

EDIT: Alex beat me to it.
Editado por útlima vez por Marbleshade en 18 jul. 2014 19:27:48
wow. thanks for the fast feedback!

I'm using

which are the wrong colors...

Do you recommend I use life leech/added fire in the meantime? and should i use pcoc or crit dmg on the only blue socket i have? or maybe drop a green socket (faster atks)? Thanks!

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"

I'm using

Do you recommend I use life leech/added fire in the meantime? and should i use pcoc or crit dmg on the only blue socket i have? or maybe drop a green socket (faster atks)? Thanks!

Replace mana leech with Inc Crit, that almost makes me vomit :P

Life Leech if you don't have phys dagger, Fire otherwise.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"

I'm using

Replace mana leech with Inc Crit, that almost makes me vomit :P

Life Leech if you don't have phys dagger, Fire otherwise.

Haha sry. I'm still leveling. Can't use CoE yet so needed the mana leech. I have Loathe Bane.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional