[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
AqUaLoRd escribió:
Awesome build Alex! I'm currently leveling a scion to spec into your ES Shield+Rare Boots build, but not sure if the ES shield+Lioneye's Paws version is better to play? You mentioned that the Rare boots version is better for clearing speed (which appeals to me) Guess I'll have to test both out when I get to Level 95+

Here is what I got today to kick off some exciting times!

Oh ye , for clearing speed like 78 maps rotating i would sugest shield + rare boots for atztiri i would suggest lioneys boots+es shield , "the movmentspeed doesnt rly matter most people say " but the thing is when you map you have to pick up currency maybe some usefull rares and map dropps and sometimes you cant rly whirling to them cause they are around a wall and then you have to go there with -3% movmentspeed and with 30% ms your way faster doing that and the thing is with the rare boots you only loose 2k dps with already 150+++++k dps meaning thats nothing , lots of and in this answer hehe

Thanks!
"
"
dotxx escribió:
Hey Fyndel, how does the new low life dagger compare to loath bane for your build?
3-8k more dmg depending on build abit less leech but still more then enogh

Is it possible for you to test dps increase for the prism guardian build?
Also, I have been testing using empowered with wrath and anger in the shield sockets. Because of the mana multiplier I have to give up an aura. It will probably have to be either haste, or grace? What are your thoughts on this?
If I have some of the basics correct, a physical dagger (Loath Bane) is the way to go if you want to leach properly in stead of using life leach in your chest, this then increases your overall DPS? Alex, why do you have rhe Wrath Fang equipped with Righteous Fire? Apologies for my noob questions, only just got into this build and trying to understand it.
"
AqUaLoRd escribió:
If I have some of the basics correct, a physical dagger (Loath Bane) is the way to go if you want to leach properly in stead of using life leach in your chest, this then increases your overall DPS? Alex, why do you have rhe Wrath Fang equipped with Righteous Fire? Apologies for my noob questions, only just got into this build and trying to understand it.

Yes, you will need a phys dagger to leech through Blood Rage.

RF is for the More Spell Damage multiplier which practically doubles your DPS through CoE, only downside is it promotes a rather hectic playstyle, burn -> kill/leech -> whirl away -> burn -> leech etc, not so bad with rubies.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
AqUaLoRd escribió:

Yes, you will need a phys dagger to leech through Blood Rage.

RF is for the More Spell Damage multiplier which practically doubles your DPS through CoE, only downside is it promotes a rather hectic playstyle, burn -> kill/leech -> whirl away -> burn -> leech etc, not so bad with rubies.
ye its rly hectic and needs abit of experience to aktivate/dispel etc normaly you would just put crit weakness or any curse in there
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 19 jul. 2014 8:38:43
Yeah that sounds hectic! Thanks for the help so far, really enjoying this!
I just hit 75 with the prism guardian variant and can equip all my gears :)

I'm having mana problems if i don't use a mana leech gem in the 6l though. Crown of Eyes' 2% phys mana leech doesn't seem to be enough. I don't have auxium yet. Is the auxium mana leech from having 4 power charges up basically required for sustaining mana?

Also, blood rage slowly kills you. Do you think it's worth it getting the 16% chaos res passive Clear Mind? Or getting chaos res on jewelry?

My gear for reference
Spoiler

IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"

I'm having mana problems if i don't use a mana leech gem in the 6l though. Crown of Eyes' 2% phys mana leech doesn't seem to be enough. I don't have auxium yet. Is the auxium mana leech from having 4 power charges up basically required for sustaining mana?

Also, blood rage slowly kills you. Do you think it's worth it getting the 16% chaos res passive Clear Mind? Or getting chaos res on jewelry?

My gear for reference
Spoiler

should be easly enogh with the 2% leech , whats your crit chance whats your unreserved mana? should be 90+ and 220 mana and should work
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
@azuredrag: Link your passive tree. Also, you don't use power charges?
"
"

My gear for reference
Spoiler

should be easly enogh with the 2% leech , whats your crit chance whats your unreserved mana? should be 90+ and 220 mana and should work

My crit chance is 56.5% atm. it goes up to 74.9% with my 4 power charges up. I have 223 mana unreserved (don't have auxium yet and i'm using legacy rainbowstrides).

UPDATE: After further testing, I can sustain st with lmp but not gmp.

"
phoenix4dota escribió:
@azuredrag: Link your passive tree. Also, you don't use power charges?

My shavs has the wrong colors D:

My passive tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFfQx9DjwQfxGWFHEVIBcvGLAZhhmKGo8c3B0UHaoo-imlKk0s6S2DL288jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBk4qVdZW6lfJWfNbr1yKX2pk52aeb55wu3FNcql2CHvXf8aApIMJj0aP-pJ9kyeXBphvms-btZ2jn8uhIqJAoqOnCKxHrKqv67QMuJPAGsHFwfPDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPb59wj3Q3hiOXP6hjquuss6-7sGPT49tr3Mvjr-tL7Cfyr
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
Editado por útlima vez por LividPineapple en 20 jul. 2014 18:41:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional