[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
why not dropp haste instead of hatred? and from where do you get enogh mana to run purity of lightning? 2x60% on life and 2x60%+empower on mana
That's what I did, running hatred/wrath/anger/disc/purity of lightning with loath bane
"
honeyface escribió:
"
why not dropp haste instead of hatred? and from where do you get enogh mana to run purity of lightning? 2x60% on life and 2x60%+empower on mana
That's what I did, running hatred/wrath/anger/disc/purity of lightning with loath bane
empowerd or not empowerd?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I am running the following auras from mana:
empowered wrath
empowered anger
purity of lightning
and I have 220 mana left for my Gmp.
Editado por útlima vez por FarmaConte en 16 jul. 2014 10:31:43
"
honeyface escribió:
empowered wrath
empowered anger
purity of lightning
i see i see , that means though that you have to use 3 reduced mana gems right? pretty good actually i will still keep my rare es boots though i am clearing faster with them and the empower setup only increase my dmg for 13k i will probably add this passiv to the 3 already existing ones especially with that new spell dmg dagger this version will shiny alot cause anger and wrath will explode with that extra 70+spell dmg have to buy a 58+ strenght lioneys +1lvl boots (3red1b) though if someone could burrow me them i can update it faster but no hurry
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 16 jul. 2014 11:05:07
"
"
honeyface escribió:
empowered wrath
empowered anger
purity of lightning
i see i see , that means though that you have to use 3 reduced mana gems right? pretty good actually i will still keep my rare es boots though i am clearing faster with them and the empower setup only increase my dmg for 13k i will probably add this passiv to the 3 already existing ones especially with that new spell dmg dagger this version will shiny alot cause anger and wrath will explode with that extra 70+spell dmg have to buy a 58+ strenght lioneys +1lvl boots (3red1b) though if someone could burrow me them i can update it faster but no hurry

I did try a set up with haste instead of hatred and I felt it hurt my clearspeed. Tooltip DPS is one thing, clear speed is another, and I felt that losing haste was hurting too much.

You could also run haste, hatred, discipline, empowered wrath and anger all at once and pick up deep thoughts + mana geyser, use auxium and have around 170 unreserved mana. This would be the ultimate dps set up but having this low unreserved mana for gmp might hurt your actual dps from shooting blanks.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"
honeyface escribió:
empowered wrath
empowered anger
purity of lightning

I did try a set up with haste instead of hatred and I felt it hurt my clearspeed. Tooltip DPS is one thing, clear speed is another, and I felt that losing haste was hurting too much.

You could also run haste, hatred, discipline, empowered wrath and anger all at once and pick up deep thoughts + mana geyser, use auxium and have around 170 unreserved mana. This would be the ultimate dps set up but having this low unreserved mana for gmp might hurt your actual dps from shooting blanks.

How do you have 170 unreserved mana with 5x 60% auras + 2 of them being empowered? I have 154 unreserved mana, and im running 5x 60% auras without empowering any, 2x on life, 3x on mana
"
How do you have 170 unreserved mana with 5x 60% auras + 2 of them being empowered? I have 154 unreserved mana, and im running 5x 60% auras without empowering any, 2x on life, 3x on mana
only 155 ? thats kinda low i am running 2% 60 on life and 3x60% on mana and got 260 on my witch 220 on my ranger and 230 on my scion got 2 mana nodes though eather the one on the witch side or the one on the ranger side
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 16 jul. 2014 16:21:15
"
"
only 155 ? thats kinda low i am running 2% 60 on life and 3x60% on mana and got 260 on my witch 220 on my ranger and 230 on my scion got 2 mana nodes though eather the one on the witch side or the one on the ranger side

lioneye paws version? I dont use auxium and i also dont have any mana nodes, i can try respecing into them but i doubt ill get anywhere near 230
Post snapshot nerf one aura has to go and I decided that I could live without haste.
Instead of that I rolled this flask
which is up all the time if you decide to use a flask macro.
"
honeyface escribió:
Post snapshot nerf one aura has to go and I decided that I could live without haste.
Instead of that I rolled this flask
which is up all the time if you decide to use a flask macro.
I got reported to GGG about my flask macro so i cannot use that or i will get banned :x , i will just go with my rare boots version i just feel that i am clearing slower with lioneys paws but that can be diffrent for alot of people cause my gear is already alot of dmg and i dont relay on the +1lvl of gems
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional