[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
danisonxtc escribió:
what did you gain with the new rings compared to the other ones from axn and co

he can swap belt with auxium
IGN: Zeinova
Bought a new dagger yesterday and have some crafting questions:

How hard is it to roll local added phys damage? I'm not filthy rich and would be happy with a mid tier phys roll. How much am i looking to spend here?

Is it smart to divine it? the crit, cold res and attack speed is good to divine, but i can't tell which bracket the phys and the hybrid phys/acc roll is in? how do i figure that out?

Also just making sure if i ex this i dont loose the legacy crit multi?:

only for divines right?

And last, is this chest yolo exalt worthy to try to get life?

Thanks!!
"
Lanfear88 escribió:

How hard is it to roll local added phys damage? I'm not filthy rich and would be happy with a mid tier phys roll. How much am i looking to spend here?

Is it smart to divine it? the crit, cold res and attack speed is good to divine, but i can't tell which bracket the phys and the hybrid phys/acc roll is in? how do i figure that out?

Also just making sure if i ex this i dont loose the legacy crit multi?:

only for divines right?

And last, is this chest yolo exalt worthy to try to get life?

Thanks!!

Look at this table ->

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chriskang/Sandbox/ItemAffixSpawnRates/Dagger

Flat Phys occurs at 1.229 per bracket, you can probably expect a good roll within 10-15.

Look here for mod brackets ->

http://poemods.com/index.php?item_type=dagger

You have T4 hybrid and either T2 or T3 phys% depending on the rolls, I would divine to find out if it is tier 2 or tier 3. AS goes to 25, crit goes to 34, neither T1 but show the result of the exalting and we'll see.

Exalting the ammy won't do anything to the legacy, just divining.

The chest is alright, yolo it for fun if you want, generally not worth.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Lanfear88 escribió:

Thanks!!

Attack Speed, Cold res & Crit chance are suffixes, so there is only prefixes left.
There amout of accuracy determines in which hybrid bracket you are:

Mercenary's
Local Physical Damage +% 45 to 54
Local Accuracy Rating 51 to 64

So at most, you have +54% Phys damage from hybrid mod. This would mean that the %Phys is (181-54) = 127 -> You are in the 110 to 129 phys % bracket
And at least, you have +45% Phys damage from hybrid mod. This would mean that the %Phys is (181-45) = 136 -> You are in the 130 to 149 phys % bracket

Unless divining the item once or twice, there is no way to determine in which % Phys bracket you are
Editado por útlima vez por Lydrica en 8 jul. 2014 6:26:34
Thanks a bunch both of you. Divine it before or after i try to get local phys on the dagger?
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
Thanks a bunch both of you. Divine it before or after i try to get local phys on the dagger?

If you're going to get local phys on the dagger, do it after. Either way it's a good start to a dagger :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Lanfear88 escribió:

If you're going to get local phys on the dagger, do it after. Either way it's a good start to a dagger :)

Thanks mate, lets hope they dont nerf this spec in next mini-patch ..
Ok, I am now prepping to jump to (hopefully) fyndel level gear. This is my current setup:

I am going to be selling the shield and using the Prism guardian version of the build most likely, I hate being frozen.

After selling the gear from all my other builds and sitting in trade chat for weeks, I have managed to build up about 800 ex, and I am going to fully pimp this thing out to the maximum. The question is, what rings + amulet should I get?

My original plan was to run carrion braid with 6% life leech and vengeance band x2, but I am not sure if I actually need that much leech considering I am going to be using 20/23 bloodrage and lvl 4 enhance. Should I just use rune medallion and run the two rings? Should I use carrion braid and run different rings? What do you guys think?

On a side note, if anyone knows where I can get a nice 6l leg shavs with 245%+ es let me know.
"
danisonxtc escribió:
what did you gain with the new rings compared to the other ones from axn and co
gained around 400 es +4k gmp dmg for each ring
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
dagoncrowgg escribió:
Ok, I am now prepping to jump to (hopefully) fyndel level gear. This is my current setup:

I am going to be selling the shield and using the Prism guardian version of the build most likely, I hate being frozen.

After selling the gear from all my other builds and sitting in trade chat for weeks, I have managed to build up about 800 ex, and I am going to fully pimp this thing out to the maximum. The question is, what rings + amulet should I get?

My original plan was to run carrion braid with 6% life leech and vengeance band x2, but I am not sure if I actually need that much leech considering I am going to be using 20/23 bloodrage and lvl 4 enhance. Should I just use rune medallion and run the two rings? Should I use carrion braid and run different rings? What do you guys think?

On a side note, if anyone knows where I can get a nice 6l leg shavs with 245%+ es let me know.
for amulet you should use the spell dmg version from eather axn , kev , vent what you like the most , for rings pick any cominations of Flubbys light dmg rings there dmg is insane just have to know what res you need
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional