[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
SorakPoE escribió:
Question about using The Taming with this build - how much sheet DPS loss (if any) is worth it? I'm not sure how much the '10% Increased Damage per Freeze, Shock, and Ignite' comes into play.
hard to say for solo play taming is kinda bad for team 6 man play its kinda awesome but if you loose more then like 10k dps dont use it
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 5 jul. 2014 21:44:09
OK thanks. Also, another unique I've been thinking about is Lori's Lantern, mostly for the 'enemies are unlucky' mod. It seems like with the high instant leech via Acuity, the biggest cause of death would be single shots of high damage - particularly Crits. Wouldn't the unlucky mod be incredibly good defensively for that reason?
"
SorakPoE escribió:
OK thanks. Also, another unique I've been thinking about is Lori's Lantern, mostly for the 'enemies are unlucky' mod. It seems like with the high instant leech via Acuity, the biggest cause of death would be single shots of high damage - particularly Crits. Wouldn't the unlucky mod be incredibly good defensively for that reason?
if your like lvl 98-100 maybe but i saw people getting 100 with 5k es and 1/8 of my dmg
Every Class 100
Is it viable to not have 6L shavs / Crown of eyes and still be able to play this build and do Normal atziri ? Using Solaris Lorica maybe? I have a Crit Dagger ST and i'd love to respect into this...

Thanks
"
mandodiao escribió:
Is it viable to not have 6L shavs / Crown of eyes and still be able to play this build and do Normal atziri ? Using Solaris Lorica maybe? I have a Crit Dagger ST and i'd love to respect into this...

Thanks

I played a flicker low-life before had 2-3k i made it till 84, but lvling is a pain, since everything can 1 hit you, and you also really need crown of eyes, its one of the Core items in this build
IGN: Enefeaa
"
mandodiao escribió:

Thanks
dont do it
Every Class 100
"
mandodiao escribió:

Thanks

Flubby's spec is better if you don't have CoE. Hard to get enough physical Life Leech without it.

But normal Atziri in SC is completely doable with Solaris Lorica, I killed her about 70x in Ambush without CoE or Shavs - you'll definitely die sometimes though, because any lag against Trio can be instant death.
This is my gear

My question is , should i make my shavronne 3G-2B-1R ? i did 1 map without life leech gem and its pretty bad , not enough leech.
"
maddoxeu escribió:
This is my gear

My question is , should i make my shavronne 3G-2B-1R ? i did 1 map without life leech gem and its pretty bad , not enough leech.
nah ofcourse not you need a phys dagger to work without life leech
Every Class 100
"
"
maddoxeu escribió:
This is my gear

nah ofcourse not you need a phys dagger to work without life leech

Thanks , hard to get a mirrored one :( .

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional