[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

What if i told you this was the best build:

Witch level 100

ES better, damage better, mana better. Using Dex instead of Int on one item. You can move a 8% es node to conduit if needed, still es better.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Editado por útlima vez por Crackmonster en 10 jul. 2014 0:24:58
"
Crackmonster escribió:
What if i told you this was the best build:

Witch level 100

ES better, damage better, mana better. Using Dex instead of Int on one item. You can move a 8% es node to conduit if needed, still es better.
you will loose around 2k es with that
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
And how is that?

EDIT: Well i had hoped for an explanation before i go to bed, but now i'm going. This build has more ES than yours, so i don't see where i should lose any ES. It's mathematically superior, all other things constant, calculated based on your gear.

I'll check back tomorrow, gnight.

PS. Really nice guide, dat dps with almost perfect gearz is just insane.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Editado por útlima vez por Crackmonster en 10 jul. 2014 1:58:09
"
Crackmonster escribió:
And how is that?

EDIT: Well i had hoped for an explanation before i go to bed, but now i'm going. This build has more ES than yours, so i don't see where i should lose any ES. It's mathematically superior, all other things constant, calculated based on your gear.

I'll check back tomorrow, gnight.

PS. Really nice guide, dat dps with almost perfect gearz is just insane.
the thing is that this one doesnt have iron reflexes but i think you checked the passiv tree on the snapshot version didnt had that updated sry :x , i was compering it to the not snapshot es boots + shield passiv tree + i think that the problem with witch is that your puting 9 points in dmg to early making the build lvl 98+required + forces to use the spell dmg in my opinion this would be better : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0MfQ48D8QQexB_EZYUcRcvF-oYsBmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCThKPorCizhLYMtqC9vO3w8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBlXWVi1W6lb1V8lY9VnzW_Rcil9qZOdmnm-ecFZwu3FNcql2CHvXfeN-WX_GgKSDCYbRiEKOio9Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53En8uio6cIrGasf6yqsZC0DLTFtzG31riTuMq5Pr46wBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrYdtkT2xrbWdtu29Tb59wj4Yjlz-oY6rrr7uwY9Uv22vcy-Ov60vsJ-0X8qw==
and you need the dex node for the auras and bloodrage getting on gear would be a waist (talking about fully mirrored bis gear)
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 10 jul. 2014 3:51:58
It does have to be very high level to reach the full power, but so does yours. If you do the math, the adder's touch node is not particularly strong, on par with sd ones, in fact in earlier versions i was calculating on, it was worse per point than spelldmg ones, which means you reach same power at let's say 91 as you do with yours, only 95% crit chance requires level 97, but it's only the last 30% node missing. Then there is the flaying dagger nodes which are far worse compared to sd ones, those nodes aren't that good.

With my build you reach around 400 increased dmg to the physical portion of your dmg, assuming your gear, 5 nodes for 12% increase to physical dmg, which is less than 25% of your dmg really isn't that strong, at best 3% dmg increase, before 20% crit multiplier. Just doing a calculation based on dmg relation from your screenshot in without snapshot es boots + es shield, it comes to a real improvement just around 5% for those nodes, around 5.6% increase with your build.

Then there's the question of the dex node, well, by starting witch you get over 100 more intelligence using my build, but the dex node puts you 3 dex below requirement for something like lvl 21 haste, so one point isn't enough. It's best to get it on gear and sacrifice 50 Int, giving the build an int lead of 50 still, and freeing up a skill point in the process.

I'm just trying to craft the very best build, and from my calculations the witch one comes out on top.

There are two things i've been wondering. First can you tell me what crit multiplier your spectral throw has in the character pane? It never adds up to match sources of crit multiplier on gear, i don't know why.

Also, how come you like to use IR and Grace? From playing i have never even been close to needing that even one time. To me it seems like an absolute waste, but maybe there's something i am not seeing.
Editado por útlima vez por Crackmonster en 10 jul. 2014 10:15:14
Guys, whats the best passive tree for my gears?

poor man's gears

my dps is just 39k.

my tree is; wtf is that passive tree
Editado por útlima vez por Jaqen en 10 jul. 2014 10:04:54
"
Crackmonster escribió:
It does have to be very high level to reach the full power, but so does yours. If you do the math, the adder's touch node is not particularly strong, on par with sd ones, in fact in earlier versions i was calculating on, it was worse per point than spelldmg ones, which means you reach same power at let's say 91 as you do with yours, only 95% crit chance requires level 97, but it's only the last 30% node missing. Then there is the flaying dagger nodes which are far worse compared to sd ones, those nodes aren't that good.

With my build you reach around 400 increased dmg to the physical portion of your dmg, assuming your gear, 5 nodes for 12% increase to physical dmg, which is less than 25% of your dmg really isn't that strong, at best 3% dmg increase, before 20% crit multiplier.

Then there's the question of the dex node, well, you see by starting witch you get over 100 more intelligence, but the dex node puts you 3 dex below requirement for something like lvl 21 haste, so one point isn't enough. It's best to get it on gear and sacrifice 50 Int, giving the build an int lead of 50 still, and freeing up a skill point in the process.

I'm just trying to craft the very best build, and from my calculations the witch one comes out on top.

There are two things i've been wondering. First can you tell me what crit multiplier your spectral throw has in the character pane? It never adds up to match sources of crit multiplier on gear, i don't know why.

Also, how come you like to use IR and Grace? From playing i have never even been close to needing that even one time. To me it seems like an absolute waste, but maybe there's something i am not seeing.
i mean i believe you that you think its the best passiv tree but all i did was waist 20 regrest and had less dmg , my crit multi is 797 (took the 4 scion nodes with spell dmg instead of the witch ones cause dont have lvl 98 witch , crit multi just scales way better then spell dmg
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 10 jul. 2014 10:13:29
That's simply not true. Before 20% mutiplier points you have 777, adding another 20 increases your damage by 797/777 = 2.57%

Spelldamage nodes, well let's assume your build, there is a 360% multiplier for physical, and 468% multiplier for elemental. 360-468 = 108. So your real multiplier given weight of physical damage vs elemental, based on your picture in non-snapshot es boots es shield, is: 360 + 108* 0.81 = 447.

Therefore, 1% increased spell damage increases your damage by 777/447-1 = 73% more than 1% crit multiplier. SD is 1.73 times better than multiplier at your gear level with your build, before dagger nodes. That is also why the adder's touch nodes aren't that strong. I do believe the character pane could be wrong and your actual crit multiplier is a bit lower but haven't looked into it, at least SD be 1.5 times better still if that was the case.

Hi guys i dont want to interrupt anything there but this is a fast questions for you guys.

Im startint a ST build and i have look at
both Alex
(ES shield+Lioneye's Paws +1 lvl of gems(unique boots with lowlife stun immunite)
and Crack build
but i would like to know.

What bandit rewards are you guys taking, im starting this fresh new scion and standing at level 21 and want to optimize it.

Thanks for the short answer you guys do a really nice job on the maths.
---
Editado por útlima vez por Kelemn en 10 jul. 2014 11:02:01
"
Crackmonster escribió:

This is probably because you're using the wrong calculations for crit multiplier, see below.

"
Crackmonster escribió:
That's simply not true. Before 20% mutiplier points you have 777, adding another 20 increases your damage by 797/777 = 2.57%

This part is incorrect. Critical Strike Chance Multiplier is based on 150%, not 100%. A 20% increase in multiplier is 30% (150% * 1.2 = 180%). This makes your above calculation 777+30, or 807, which makes the damage increase 3.86%.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_Strike#Critical_Strike_Multiplier

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional