"
Veruski escribió:
Sorry, slightly fcked it up, should be:

Aura: 21 base
+1 to Auras, 22
+1 to all gems, 23

Empower would be 5, for +4

so, 2x level 27 auras

paws are pretty fucking shit without snapshot. ppl just too attached to their corrupted boots.

Doesn't have to be Paws - could easily be just any rare es boot corrupted to +1 gems. Paws is nice because it saves you so many passives, and you don't need to craft the 6 t1 boot yourself. (can't corrupt a mirrored version of the boot obv)

So is having lvl27 on 2 auras instead of lvl26 on those same auras worth losing 500+ base es? (and 70%+ spell damage, and some res - obv we can just make up the res with the extra purity you get - but you can run pentareflect without those purities anyways. Uber is also not a problem without the purities - just do a bit of dodging instead of standing still in the middle of the room for the entire fight.) The res would also even out if you personally prefer to use a block chance shield over the 2nd 45% res roll - but you're losing 6% block then obv)

Corrupted Prism Guardian + Empower 3 would be a good budget setup (for anybody stuck using Prism Guardian anyways) - but it doesn't really bring enough to the table to even out the deficiencies with that setup vs the the mirrored shield options that already exist.

i just don't think this build will even REMOTELY survive in it's current state

wishful thinking to the max.

i think snapshotting getting fixed will just be the tip of the iceberg in terms of nerfs.

GL corrupting 6x T1 boots to +1 all gems btw. you realize you can't corrupt mirrored copies?

if GGG allows us to continue running around with mirrored dagger + shield doing 100k+ dps whilst relying on only whirling blade for movement (allowing us to use paws for stun immunit) i will eat my shirt...

and chew out GGG a ton for being incompetent at balance.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 28 jun. 2014 7:31:59
hi guys, this build work in HC leagues? srry noob here =S
"
Veruski escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:
Sorry, slightly fcked it up, should be:

Aura: 21 base
+1 to Auras, 22
+1 to all gems, 23

Empower would be 5, for +4

so, 2x level 27 auras

paws are pretty fucking shit without snapshot. ppl just too attached to their corrupted boots.

Doesn't have to be Paws - could easily be just any rare es boot corrupted to +1 gems. Paws is nice because it saves you so many passives, and you don't need to craft the 6 t1 boot yourself. (can't corrupt a mirrored version of the boot obv)

So is having lvl27 on 2 auras instead of lvl26 on those same auras worth losing 500+ base es? (and 70%+ spell damage, and some res - obv we can just make up the res with the extra purity you get - but you can run pentareflect without those purities anyways. Uber is also not a problem without the purities - just do a bit of dodging instead of standing still in the middle of the room for the entire fight.) The res would also even out if you personally prefer to use a block chance shield over the 2nd 45% res roll - but you're losing 6% block then obv)

Corrupted Prism Guardian + Empower 3 would be a good budget setup (for anybody stuck using Prism Guardian anyways) - but it doesn't really bring enough to the table to even out the deficiencies with that setup vs the the mirrored shield options that already exist.

GL corrupting 6x T1 boots to +1 all gems btw. you realize you can't corrupt mirrored copies?

It literally says that in my post.

In any case - whether they nerf the build to the ground or not is largely irrelevant. Low life ST can die a horrible death for all I care - it's about being the most OP character you can possibly be, and using the most broken powerful items you can get. (with perfect rolls wherever possible ofc - all hail King Fyndel, he with the other perfect Shav now.)

If it costs a couple thousand exalts to hit a +1 gem 6 t1 boot in the long run, well that's what it takes.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
the build won't exist by the time you get 6x t1 +1 all gems corrupted boots
"
Veruski escribió:

This may shock you I guess but those trires + es + ms + int booths or w/e 6 mods you prefer are actually wearable by builds not named spectral throw.
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:

This may shock you I guess but those trires + es + ms + int booths or w/e 6 mods you prefer are actually wearable by builds not named spectral throw.

whoops wrong colors rip
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:
just wondering with the q20 blood magic, does it actually increases ur attack speed while low life? or only if linked to offense gems?

You can use a q20 Blood Magic gem to gain attack speed by linking it to your Blood Rage gem as long as you have enough life to cast Blood Rage after reserving your BM auras.(so a BR - BM - Enhance - Increased duration 4l)

thanks~

n another qusetion. whats the requirement to run 2 auras on hp with blood magic gem?

would i need to get all the reduced mana passives and lvl20 bm n reduced mana?

cheers
Ign: Zanosaur
"
Veruski escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:

whoops wrong colors rip

Very rare - you just remirror your other slots to fit around it. Barring you corrupting your boots in something idiotic like BBBB it's not hard to make any given 4 color combo fit.
"
zanosaur escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
zanosaur escribió:
just wondering with the q20 blood magic, does it actually increases ur attack speed while low life? or only if linked to offense gems?

You can use a q20 Blood Magic gem to gain attack speed by linking it to your Blood Rage gem as long as you have enough life to cast Blood Rage after reserving your BM auras.(so a BR - BM - Enhance - Increased duration 4l)

thanks~

n another qusetion. whats the requirement to run 2 auras on hp with blood magic gem?

would i need to get all the reduced mana passives and lvl20 bm n reduced mana?

cheers

For 60% + 40%, nah, it's a lil lower but 2 60% is like 21 BM and 20 RM, 21 BM is cheap as hell though.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
gerexzz escribió:
hi guys, this build work in HC leagues? srry noob here =S

Yeah, couple of people did it on Invasion - Pulp had a level 98 low-lifer Witch but he ripped in pepperoni to generally not understanding the build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional