[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Can you post the Scion version of this build please!! Awesome stuff!
"
auea1 escribió:
hi all i'm having some problems on atziri . today i did 5 apex of sacrifice , 2 atziri killed , 3 atziri lost . the problem is that i get so much dmg from her and often i get randomly oneshot by something that i don't even know . i don't have the time to see what happened that im dead . i'm running purity of fire and purity of lighting and i try to avoide most hits i can . the very big problem is the moment when there are 4 atziri ,there i can die easily 1-2 times for the massive dmg i take . i think that the prism version with my gear is actually not the best , im thinking about doing the other version with ES shield and so losing 2 auras. tell me what you think if there are something that can help me
Spoiler
your dieng to the reflect statue always attack the spear one ezpz
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
wired_wicked escribió:
Can you post the Scion version of this build please!! Awesome stuff!
what you mean with scion verison? there is no diffrence between ranger and scion its just the 4 starter nodes on scion and the 5 nodes from ranger
Every Class 100
So I just take the spell damage nodes at the Scion start??? Sorry noob here.
"
wired_wicked escribió:
So I just take the spell damage nodes at the Scion start??? Sorry noob here.
ye and remove the 5 nodes from ranger
Every Class 100
Whats DAGGER and VESTMENT recomend, if not have Ambusher dagger and Shavronnes wrapping vestment at 65-80lvl ? (It's have hight price, and find is problem... :()
Editado por útlima vez por Jumaxas en 27 jun. 2014 4:17:33

thanks fyndel i didn't realize that 1 of them reflect so much dmg today did it 0 death thanks
CULO POWA
"
auea1 escribió:

thanks fyndel i didn't realize that 1 of them reflect so much dmg today did it 0 death thanks
np
Every Class 100
seems like a +1 all gem corrupted prism guardian would be a massive upgrade for this build

with a level 4 corrupted empower, that would allow for a pair of level 26 auras.

discipline/wrath would probably be a pretty nice compromise between dps and survive. although i have a feeling most softcore yolo-builds will just use anger/wrath =p

the poe wiki is missing these figures, but it was easy to test with a voideye:

lvl 26 wrath:
28 - 442 dmg (!!)

lvl 26 discipline:
417 ES (!!!!) remember this gets inflated from aura nodes BEFORE getting inflated by your ES%

i gain nearly 600 net ES by going from level 21 discipline to level 26
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 27 jun. 2014 19:07:09
"
Veruski escribió:
seems like a +1 all gem corrupted prism guardian would be a massive upgrade for this build

with a level 4 corrupted empower, that would allow for a pair of level 26 auras.

discipline/wrath would probably be a pretty nice compromise between dps and survive. although i have a feeling most softcore yolo-builds will just use anger/wrath =p

the poe wiki is missing these figures, but it was easy to test with a voideye:

lvl 26 wrath:
28 - 442 dmg (!!)

lvl 26 discipline:
417 ES (!!!!) remember this gets inflated from aura nodes BEFORE getting inflated by your ES%

i gain nearly 600 net ES by going from level 21 discipline to level 26

Yah, check the setup there.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional