[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Veruski escribió:
seems like a +1 all gem corrupted prism guardian would be a massive upgrade for this build

with a level 4 corrupted empower, that would allow for a pair of level 26 auras.

discipline/wrath would probably be a pretty nice compromise between dps and survive. although i have a feeling most softcore yolo-builds will just use anger/wrath =p

the poe wiki is missing these figures, but it was easy to test with a voideye:

lvl 26 wrath:
28 - 442 dmg (!!)

lvl 26 discipline:
417 ES (!!!!) remember this gets inflated from aura nodes BEFORE getting inflated by your ES%

i gain nearly 600 net ES by going from level 21 discipline to level 26

Yah, check the setup there.

Yeah - with lvl 4 Empower you can get your auras in boot to lvl26 and still run a mirrored es shield instead of needing to use crappy Prism Guardian.

even without snapshot it can work you just put them on mana and it fits with the right setup.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Sorry, slightly fcked it up, should be:

Aura: 21 base
+1 to Auras, 22
+1 to all gems, 23

Empower would be 5, for +4

so, 2x level 27 auras

paws are pretty fucking shit without snapshot. ppl just too attached to their corrupted boots.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 27 jun. 2014 22:20:31
"
Veruski escribió:
Sorry, slightly fcked it up, should be:

Aura: 21 base
+1 to Auras, 22
+1 to all gems, 23

Empower would be 5, for +4

so, 2x level 27 auras

paws are pretty fucking shit without snapshot. ppl just too attached to their corrupted boots.

Doesn't have to be Paws - could easily be just any rare es boot corrupted to +1 gems. Paws is nice because it saves you so many passives, and you don't need to craft the 6 t1 boot yourself. (can't corrupt a mirrored version of the boot obv)

So is having lvl27 on 2 auras instead of lvl26 on those same auras worth losing 500+ base es? (and 70%+ spell damage, and some res - obv we can just make up the res with the extra purity you get - but you can run pentareflect without those purities anyways. Uber is also not a problem without the purities - just do a bit of dodging instead of standing still in the middle of the room for the entire fight.) The res would also even out if you personally prefer to use a block chance shield over the 2nd 45% res roll - but you're losing 6% block then obv)

Corrupted Prism Guardian + Empower 3 would be a good budget setup (for anybody stuck using Prism Guardian anyways) - but it doesn't really bring enough to the table to even out the deficiencies with that setup vs the the mirrored shield options that already exist.
just wondering with the q20 blood magic, does it actually increases ur attack speed while low life? or only if linked to offense gems?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur escribió:
just wondering with the q20 blood magic, does it actually increases ur attack speed while low life? or only if linked to offense gems?

You can use a q20 Blood Magic gem to gain attack speed by linking it to your Blood Rage gem as long as you have enough life to cast Blood Rage after reserving your BM auras.(so a BR - BM - Enhance - Increased duration 4l)
I'm going to mirror a morbid knuckle in the next few days, hard to decide which one to get. It comes down to 2 versions : the one with accuracy or the one with 3 resists and lightning dmg.

I'm at 83% accuracy with just the amulet, with 2 t1 accuracy rings I reach 88% accuracy. Would you say it's better to get 2 x (6-57) lightning damage or 5% hit chance? Or maybe even go with the ES version? I'm at 8.2k ES right now, i used to roll with 4.5k lol I feel invincible now, I doubt I need more ES. Also, I would prefer to ultimately use an auxium over a mirrored belt, just for the ES, mana and freeze avoidance.

Here's my gear for reference:

#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
I'm going to mirror a morbid knuckle in the next few days, hard to decide which one to get. It comes down to 2 versions : the one with accuracy or the one with 3 resists and lightning dmg.

I'm at 83% accuracy with just the amulet, with 2 t1 accuracy rings I reach 88% accuracy. Would you say it's better to get 2 x (6-57) lightning damage or 5% hit chance? Or maybe even go with the ES version? I'm at 8.2k ES right now, i used to roll with 4.5k lol I feel invincible now, I doubt I need more ES. Also, I would prefer to ultimately use an auxium over a mirrored belt, just for the ES, mana and freeze avoidance.

I would wait until Flubbys ring from ambush comes to standart its the same ring then morbid knuckle but with t1 light dmg ( hardest mod to roll on the ring) instead of ES i am gonna mirror it for sure :P but he has to divine it the roll atm has to low accuracy
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 28 jun. 2014 1:32:25
Teach me how to dougie
"
"
stzbttln escribió:

I would wait until Flubbys ring from ambush comes to standart its the same ring then morbid knuckle but with t1 light dmg ( hardest mod to roll on the ring) instead of ES i am gonna mirror it for sure :P but he has to divine it the roll atm has to low accuracy

damn thanks for the info, didnt even know he crafted one. I'll definitely wait until ambush ends.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"
stzbttln escribió:

damn thanks for the info, didnt even know he crafted one. I'll definitely wait until ambush ends.

He's gotta Divine the accuracy up first tho for sure. (otherwise I'd grab one now lol)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional