[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Devilishred escribió:
Has anyone made any testing in regards to spiritual guardian node? Bit above the templar. Essentially it requires 4 points of investment for 110%es from shield and additional 4% block chance.
Something like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoksCThJbwnCyj6Kwos4S2DL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuVdZXyVnzXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkghCCx4MJg7aG0YnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5cGmG-aE5u1n8unCKcrrGasqrQMtve4k7k-wBrBxcM6xKLGnspK2HbZE9lb2t3b1Nvn3CPfit-w37_hiOXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPLh9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ-0WdrucL3rDzviL0bAsNjXf9

Sorry if this has been answered previously.

Nice if you want to push more ES but remember the block chance doesn't matter as much as you'd think since with Rumi's and 36% you are capped.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Devilishred escribió:
Has anyone made any testing in regards to spiritual guardian node? Bit above the templar. Essentially it requires 4 points of investment for 110%es from shield and additional 4% block chance.
Something like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoksCThJbwnCyj6Kwos4S2DL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuVdZXyVnzXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkghCCx4MJg7aG0YnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5cGmG-aE5u1n8unCKcrrGasqrQMtve4k7k-wBrBxcM6xKLGnspK2HbZE9lb2t3b1Nvn3CPfit-w37_hiOXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPLh9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ-0WdrucL3rDzviL0bAsNjXf9

Sorry if this has been answered previously.
tested it shield es nodes are kinda meh not worth it imo
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Fyndelzor

If you want to test out,i've the only 21/20 Herald of thunder! :)
sorry but this build is bad
"
Crashbndcoot escribió:
Fyndelzor

If you want to test out,i've the only 21/20 Herald of thunder! :)
librante san already had one so ^^ ty though
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
WTS another 21/20 Thunder

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Hello,

I'm using the blood magic version, lvl 94, 85k GMP dps, 8.7k ES. This is my gear
Spoiler

Yea I know, rings suck because they are self found.

The question is: what should I mirror next?

Currently I'm using purity of elements to cap res. I could cap them with mirrored belt, but I think it's better to mirror rings and keep using purity of elements.
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
Ring =) You can find a nice res-heavy belt elsewhere for I dunno, 10-20 ex.

Probs Apoc Loop and replace the Diamond.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 13 nov. 2014 15:52:42
I dont understand how you can live without faster projectiles. Seriously. Yeah pot spamming sucks a bit but you're losing a lot of clearspeed.

I'd totally replace the belt asap. There's just no justification for auxium with BM. You can easily get a rustic sash with WED and some resists for cheap.

I understand you're re-using your rainbowstrides, but why not recolor to RRBB and use wrath instead of anger?
LVL 8 master service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047720
I just checked and res belts are ultra cheap as you said, my lazyness made me run with 50% res during dozens of maps lol (not that matters much with this build xD).
I don't know what I'll do though, currently purity of elements works ok for me. Auxium gives me a nice 320 ES and the freeze "immunity" lets me play way careless.

"
manly_ escribió:
I dont understand how you can live without faster projectiles. Seriously. Yeah pot spamming sucks a bit but you're losing a lot of clearspeed.

I'd totally replace the belt asap. There's just no justification for auxium with BM. You can easily get a rustic sash with WED and some resists for cheap.

I understand you're re-using your rainbowstrides, but why not recolor to RRBB and use wrath instead of anger?

I swap anger for purity of fire on uber. I am working on another pair too, for now around 15 fails.

About faster projectiles, I think I don't miss it because I have never played with it. I'm sharing shav with another build so I need to adapt one of the two, or get a 2nd one. It's a thing I will fix at some point, but uni is getting me exhausted lately and next big patch isn't that far I believe.

Anyway I think that lgoh is heavily underrated. In regards to quality of life mana is marginally better than lgoh BM only because it regens when looking for those remaining monsters that hide somewhere in the map.

Comparing mana with lgoh you gain:
1-Blood magic bloodrage
2-Empowered discipline. Which is 460ES with my current gear and passives, will be more later.
3-Empowered wrath (or anger/purity of fire as I use)
4-More auras (2-4 I believe)
5-It might not be appearent, but ~300 unreserved life can save you in some ocasions.

This comes at the expense of 2 passive points and 1 gem slot on 6L. It seems a good tradeoff for me.
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
Editado por útlima vez por Dulahan90 en 13 nov. 2014 18:56:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional