[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Aerinqq escribió:
Does anyone know what setup would be useful for GGG Ambusher?

faster attack-whirling blades- flicker strike/portal/vaalhaste/enhance/vaal grace probably flicker or enhance
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
With the merge I wanna make a cheap version of this build. I have Acuity and Shavronnes, can get a CoE too.
I have a lvl 87 Scion with a passive respec. I'm confused between the blood magic and mana versions, the aura reservations and specially. I dont have 21 reduced mana or blood magic, so cant figure out what auras, links and tree to use.
What passive tree should i use?
Get lvl90 first ;)
but its possible to do it before with 5 Auras and as Mana Version
BM is just for atziri runs, otherwise the quality of life is higher as mana version

On phone therefore no tree, but there should be some... go 10 pages back
"
Ceratoidei escribió:
Get lvl90 first ;)
BM is just for atziri runs, otherwise the quality of life is higher as mana version

I don't get people who talk about "quality of life" with mana. You should always be spamming potions regardless if you are mana or blood magic.

If you are too lazy to press buttons I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but pots ain't one.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
some ppl here mix up ST and Wanding which takes Clarity and never use any Manaflask...
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
Ceratoidei escribió:
Get lvl90 first ;)

I don't get people who talk about "quality of life" with mana. You should always be spamming potions regardless if you are mana or blood magic.

If you are too lazy to press buttons I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but pots ain't one.
there is a reason your not lvl 100 mate
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por DoT_Misha en 21 nov. 2014 18:04:21
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
Ceratoidei escribió:
Get lvl90 first ;)

there is a reason your not lvl 100 mate

Not enough of a nerd to level 3 characters to 100 yeah that's the reason
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
From what ive read here the next item to get after mirror dagger is mirrored shield.. from what I found there are 3 options:

Onslaught song (block)
Havoc weaver (mana regen)
Gloom call (tri res)

In what situations would each be better?

Havoc weaver is the cheapest atm.. and im wondering if future patch changes will make mana regen more useful.
and it will be more useful for spellcasting builds right?
"
beefowns escribió:
From what ive read here the next item to get after mirror dagger is mirrored shield.. from what I found there are 3 options:

Onslaught song (block)
Havoc weaver (mana regen)
Gloom call (tri res)

In what situations would each be better?

Havoc weaver is the cheapest atm.. and im wondering if future patch changes will make mana regen more useful.
and it will be more useful for spellcasting builds right?
i would have to see your gear but without full mirrored gear i recommend gloomcall and as better your gear gets onslought song , havoc weaver i would never use not even with a mana build only if you use artic armour acuity makes mana reg useless
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional