[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
djerimixer226090 escribió:
Got 87,5% with 6 power charges and 90% with 7 charges if i take the (Overcharge node) . Maybe it will hit 95% if i put the Loath bane and the mirrored amulet :o .
ye the base crit of the weapon is like 15% crit chance more lol
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Better Scion Tree right here

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4GIwx9DXwNjQ48DkgPqxB_ES8RUBRxFr8XLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQfQSL0JLAk4Sj6KgsrCizhLYMtqC9vMFQyfjW5OlI9Pj-bQ2NGcUcGS65TNVXWV8lY9VnzXfJfamNDZOdmnmwLbRlvnnBScLtw1XFNcql3B33jgKSCx4MJhtGHE4nTj0aP-pBVkn2TJ5cGmG-az5u1nKSdxJ_LpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtUi297cxt9a4k7k-wBrDOsSixp7KStDQ2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvn3CPfiuXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPLh8-r22vcy-Ov60vsJ-0U=
xD that was a good troll no arcane vision means eye cancer after 2 weeks = not worth it cause you probably gonna die because of that IRL
Every Class 100
Is the mana version even close to as good as the bm version? Clicking a flask all day actually sounds terrifying.
"
Relytz escribió:
Is the mana version even close to as good as the bm version? Clicking a flask all day actually sounds terrifying.

good enough to enjoy the better quality of life for my taste
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Relytz escribió:
i got my scion to 100 with bm and my witch to 100 with mana , both were the same speed but the mana one was waaaaaaaaaaaay more quality of life but if you play like 1-2h a day it doesnt rly matter only mattes if you map allday mana is around 10-20k~less dps depenting on class and lvl with someoen running haste and having a high lvl witch mana and bm are the same dps
Every Class 100
sorry
Editado por útlima vez por hobokiller21 en 8 nov. 2014 20:55:52

This is my current gear i am at 94% chance to crit with about 600% ICD

I like BM one better but i am rolling it with a shadow any tips aside rerolling witch,scion,ranger ?

I'm level 83 doing the build works really well if u got the gear and Ex early on.

Budget Build so far put in over 280 Ex in gear alone!

Build link:

P.S GUYS USE URL PLEASE FOR LINKING UR TREE......
Editado por útlima vez por hobokiller21 en 8 nov. 2014 21:36:55
Remove the Bino's, better belt, scrap the Prism for starters =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Remove the Bino's, better belt, scrap the Prism for starters =)

well the bino helps alot vs a rare due to the life reg from it make it so i dont req to spam life flask as offten would love to replace the sheild but 200-400 es shields alone with res rolls and spell dmg aint cheap to buy and the belt needs to be worked on but other then that its good starter belt aside the crap increased stun dur on the ememies i would looking for more tips on the tree vs the gear sent i know what type i gear i gotta hunt for but i rather say for gloves there NEEDED over almost ever thing else Gloves > Dagger > gear >
Actually, I'd say shield > dagger > gloves if you can't buy Acuities instantly.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 9 nov. 2014 7:56:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional