[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"

why would you empower 2 dps auras.... dps gets unecesarry.... can you explain why you would want even more dps?

i think u should leave ur guild sur, u r disgrace to the name IMO
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"

why would you empower 2 dps auras.... dps gets unecesarry.... can you explain why you would want even more dps?

i think u should leave ur guild sur, u r disgrace to the name IMO
I didnt say ANYTHING about me! i asked him huh saved my ass here
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
djerimixer226090 escribió:
Hi :P

Should i change something in my tree ? I decided to take off Shaper node since i use double hp flask and try hard spam dem and i took the Overcharge node so now im getting 7 charges and it increased my dmg . Sometimes its hard withouth the shaper node but since i dont play maps i think i can deal with it. Do you think i should change something in my tree. I am lvl 94 atm and my goal is lvl 95 to take Ballistic mastery in future (not sure if its worth ) . I also got some dext nodes in tree because i cant run some gems and my gears has no dext.

Here is the tree

Ty {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
puh you got a ton of crit in your tree can you link me your dagger , amulet , ring , gloves?
Every Class 100
So my Idea is

with the tree I linked Lioneyes +1, we drop the 4% red Mana reserved in the south and go full Mana

Gem Links would be

Lioneyes
Red Mana - Wrath - Disci - Clarity
CoE
Red Mana 21 - BM 21 - HoI - HoT
Shield or Dagger
Red Mana 21 - BM 21 - Anger
Shield or Dagger
CWDT
Acuity
Enhance - Emp - Whirling - Blood Rage

Works regarding the Mana Calculator, but capping resis is getting harder, therefore it's not a real win, but maybe fits the budget of some peoples better
"
"

Should i change something in my tree ? I decided to take off Shaper node since i use double hp flask and try hard spam dem and i took the Overcharge node so now im getting 7 charges and it increased my dmg . Sometimes its hard withouth the shaper node but since i dont play maps i think i can deal with it. Do you think i should change something in my tree. I am lvl 94 atm and my goal is lvl 95 to take Ballistic mastery in future (not sure if its worth ) . I also got some dext nodes in tree because i cant run some gems and my gears has no dext.

Here is the tree

Ty {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
puh you got a ton of crit in your tree can you link me your dagger , amulet , ring , gloves?

P.S Going to use Loath bane when leagues merged and gonna mirror Carrion amult with (6% life leech) i think (cant decide yet) . >(^_^)>
"
"
"

Here is the tree

Ty {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

P.S Going to use Loath bane when leagues merged and gonna mirror Carrion amult with (6% life leech) i think (cant decide yet) . >(^_^)>
hmmm with all the crit on the tree arent you overcapped? 95% max
Every Class 100
"
Ceratoidei escribió:
So my Idea is

with the tree I linked Lioneyes +1, we drop the 4% red Mana reserved in the south and go full Mana

Gem Links would be

Lioneyes
Red Mana - Wrath - Disci - Clarity
CoE
Red Mana 21 - BM 21 - HoI - HoT
Shield or Dagger
Red Mana 21 - BM 21 - Anger
Shield or Dagger
CWDT
Acuity
Enhance - Emp - Whirling - Blood Rage

Works regarding the Mana Calculator, but capping resis is getting harder, therefore it's not a real win, but maybe fits the budget of some peoples better
clarity is useless when you use acuity
Every Class 100
Better Scion Tree right here

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4GIwx9DXwNjQ48DkgPqxB_ES8RUBRxFr8XLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQfQSL0JLAk4Sj6KgsrCizhLYMtqC9vMFQyfjW5OlI9Pj-bQ2NGcUcGS65TNVXWV8lY9VnzXfJfamNDZOdmnmwLbRlvnnBScLtw1XFNcql3B33jgKSCx4MJhtGHE4nTj0aP-pBVkn2TJ5cGmG-az5u1nKSdxJ_LpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtUi297cxt9a4k7k-wBrDOsSixp7KStDQ2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvn3CPfiuXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPLh8-r22vcy-Ov60vsJ-0U=
"
Better Scion Tree right here

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4GIwx9DXwNjQ48DkgPqxB_ES8RUBRxFr8XLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQfQSL0JLAk4Sj6KgsrCizhLYMtqC9vMFQyfjW5OlI9Pj-bQ2NGcUcGS65TNVXWV8lY9VnzXfJfamNDZOdmnmwLbRlvnnBScLtw1XFNcql3B33jgKSCx4MJhtGHE4nTj0aP-pBVkn2TJ5cGmG-az5u1nKSdxJ_LpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtUi297cxt9a4k7k-wBrDOsSixp7KStDQ2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvn3CPfiuXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPLh8-r22vcy-Ov60vsJ-0U=

no Arcane Vision?
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Got 87,5% with 6 power charges and 90% with 7 charges if i take the (Overcharge node) . Maybe it will hit 95% if i put the Loath bane and the mirrored amulet :o .

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional