"
"
EziO_88 escribió:
Hi Fyndel ;)

My Gear
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEMfQ18DjwOSBB_ES8RUBGWFHEXLxkuGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaolvCcLJ-0o-isKLOEtHy2DL28wVDW5Nro9Pj-bQqNGcUcGS65V1lfJWfNcil3yX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW6Xb55wVnC7cql9435Zf8aApILHgwmDtobRj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5oTm7Wfy6EiokCio6cIpyusZqyqr-u0DLb3uJO5PsAawcXB88M6xKLGnspK2HbZE9lb29Tb59wj37_hiOXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPKc8uH0-Pba9zL3vvjr-tL7CQ==

I am running with 9Auras :D and sitting at 6.9k ES.
My DPS is 86k with GMP+Auras+Charges right now. Can i do something better with the current Gear and passives ?

Ty for ur Time ;)

Gear looks good the next upgrade is to somehow cap your res with 20% es rings that will get you above 8k es besides that 21 spec throw , 23q crit dmg ,21 wed and maybe faster attacks on whirling blades for increased clear speed , passiv tree is fine

Ty very much bro ! <3
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
Could it be????

Edit: IT IS! Page 200! JAKE WINS AGAIN
fuck missed it again GG 200 hypeeeeeeeeee
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
Could it be????

Edit: IT IS! Page 200! JAKE WINS AGAIN
fuck missed it again GG 200 hypeeeeeeeeee

cya on page 300 for my hat trick scrub :)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Nice one Jake, just checked page 100 earlier today and was determined to ninja the 200 page post from you but alas, not fast enough.

Ok so I'm currently searching for equipment. It is fricking difficult finding good jewellry, much more difficult than I ever imagined. The mirrored ones looks like something not even a God could make in comparison to what 10-20 ex Rings for example. Seems like I'm gonna have to sell my VBs and other stuff since my 100 ex budget doesn't seem to be enough even though I already have a Shavs, a 4/2 CoE, and good spell damage shield (albeit with not that good ES).

Concering the Dagger I was thinking about mastercrafting one. It seems like it is much more cost effective compared to buying one for like 40 ex with not that much more DPS. What would recommended DPS be on a dagger? Is 300 "enough" if the rest of the gear is decent? What about elemental damage on a dagger, is it worthless?

How important is weapon elemental damage on jewellry compared to say crit multi, crit chance and ES? I'm having a difficult time prioritizing mods on the jewellry.

Thanks so much for your continued support in a 200+ page thread!

Edit: Is Shavronne's Revelation recommended for someone without Acuitys (mana version)? I dismissed it but perhaps it's still good considering the mana leech on CoE. Or is a DPS ring better?
Editado por útlima vez por Direktor en 5 nov. 2014 12:20:56
"
Direktor escribió:
Nice one Jake, just checked page 100 earlier today and was determined to ninja the 200 page post from you but alas, not fast enough.

Ok so I'm currently searching for equipment. It is fricking difficult finding good jewellry, much more difficult than I ever imagined. The mirrored ones looks like something not even a God could make in comparison to what 10-20 ex Rings for example. Seems like I'm gonna have to sell my VBs and other stuff since my 100 ex budget doesn't seem to be enough even though I already have a Shavs, a 4/2 CoE, and good spell damage shield (albeit with not that good ES).

Concering the Dagger I was thinking about mastercrafting one. It seems like it is much more cost effective compared to buying one for like 40 ex with not that much more DPS. What would recommended DPS be on a dagger? Is 300 "enough" if the rest of the gear is decent? What about elemental damage on a dagger, is it worthless?

How important is weapon elemental damage on jewellry compared to say crit multi, crit chance and ES? I'm having a difficult time prioritizing mods on the jewellry.

Thanks so much for your continued support in a 200+ page thread!

Edit: Is Shavronne's Revelation recommended for someone without Acuitys (mana version)? I dismissed it but perhaps it's still good considering the mana leech on CoE. Or is a DPS ring better?
crit chance (until cap so acuity works perfect)> es > anything

shavs ring with mana version is trash just for example a mirrored ring would give you 200 es more then a shavs ring without loosing 10k gmp dps , the 4% reg is useless if you play without taking a break your full es anyways
Every Class 100
So you say out of the characters you should use your higher level. But, I am sure one of them is statistically the best. Which class is it?
"

shavs ring with mana version is trash just for example a mirrored ring would give you 200 es more then a shavs ring without loosing 10k gmp dps , the 4% reg is useless if you play without taking a break your full es anyways

So Weapon Elemental Damage on Rings isn't that necessary, cause it's really expensive when combined with all other mods.
"
Relytz escribió:
So you say out of the characters you should use your higher level. But, I am sure one of them is statistically the best. Which class is it?
witch
Every Class 100
"
Direktor escribió:
"

So Weapon Elemental Damage on Rings isn't that necessary, cause it's really expensive when combined with all other mods.
hm i wouldn say its not necessary cause the dmg it gives is huge but crit chance is valued above it , try to mix accuracy and wed in 1 of them atleast
Every Class 100
"
Direktor escribió:
"

if you dont have them i personaly would play mana but its always personal stuff thing is no acuity means=vaal pact and vaalpact means you cannot regen life anymore = bm gets a bit harder to make work but you can still play BM for atziri and dont leech just dodge everything but for mapping you will need vaal pact

Yeah I think the Mana version will be easier to handle since, like you said, it's not possible to regen life with Vaal Pact.

Thank you for your answer.

aha?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional