[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Hi Fyndel,

Maybe a stupid question but why not using Faster Attack instead of Faster Projectiles?

Thanks in advance.
what's now the best combo rings for spectral throw ? i have read so much rings that now i have no clue to what is best to mirror
CULO POWA
"
Oeildeboeuf escribió:
Hi Fyndel,

Maybe a stupid question but why not using Faster Attack instead of Faster Projectiles?

Thanks in advance.
faster proj makes the clear speed godly
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
auea1 escribió:
what's now the best combo rings for spectral throw ? i have read so much rings that now i have no clue to what is best to mirror
any ring with accuracy and % es or flat es if you got enogh es any with chaos dmg try to stay above 85+% accuracy
Every Class 100
also another question , with the carnage node in the passive tree , i have also to use vitality ? cuz in 78 map 6 person i didn't substain well st , i had to push the flask very often , and uber atziri will be possible without purity of fire aura ?
CULO POWA
when playing solo you don't really need vitality BUT in maps you will be shooting a lot of blanks without it, if you want to 6man you should aim for 360 unreserved life(with vitality).
Editado por útlima vez por FarmaConte en 29 ago. 2014 12:06:16

I have had a few requests to make fire version of this ring to match with lightning on shavs. I have base to craft from, but I only will if enough ppl are interested because ring crafting is a bitch as alex can attest to :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
"
auea1 escribió:
also another question , with the carnage node in the passive tree , i have also to use vitality ? cuz in 78 map 6 person i didn't substain well st , i had to push the flask very often , and uber atziri will be possible without purity of fire aura ?
you can always just use empower instead of vitality for solo and vitality instead of empower for 6 man partys if you need it the flask is always up anyways cause of the crits you shoots for uber atziri i used purity of fire instead of herald of ash and used purity of light instead of the blue gem in my weapon had around 300 life left and just spammed my flask 24/7 thx to surgeons its always full anyways :) if you want i can make a uber video to show case it abit later when i am done farming the masters to lvl 8
Every Class 100
"
"
auea1 escribió:
you can always just use empower instead of vitality for solo and vitality instead of empower for 6 man partys if you need it the flask is always up anyways cause of the crits you shoots for uber atziri i used purity of fire instead of herald of ash and used purity of light instead of the blue gem in my weapon had around 300 life left and just spammed my flask 24/7 thx to surgeons its always full anyways :) if you want i can make a uber video to show case it abit later when i am done farming the masters to lvl 8
thanks it would be very useful to see st 1.2 doing atziri uber
CULO POWA
HEY GUYS

Just divined to a perfect roll!!

PhatThrow 2012™

1st uber kill rampage incoming?
Shop:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/242144

IGN: phatdood
Editado por útlima vez por phatdood en 29 ago. 2014 16:35:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta: