[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
jaksna escribió:
Hi would u write here some low budget tips for starting on new league?
Asuming that somebody has already about lvl 80+
What gear should we focus to get first with which stats. Like aspd+crit or aspd+pdmg or crit+pdmg on dagger.
Cheap Solaris Lorica at the begining + AR/ES or pure ES gear.
Just some tips on how to deal with it on new starting league, where the key items are not yet available.
Thx much for answer

Tips from a guy who did it in Ambush, don't respec until 75+ with 400ES shield, good jewellery, AS/crit dagge. Just go buzzsaw or equiv.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
jaksna escribió:
Hi would u write here some low budget tips for starting on new league?
Asuming that somebody has already about lvl 80+
What gear should we focus to get first with which stats. Like aspd+crit or aspd+pdmg or crit+pdmg on dagger.
Cheap Solaris Lorica at the begining + AR/ES or pure ES gear.
Just some tips on how to deal with it on new starting league, where the key items are not yet available.
Thx much for answer

Tips from a guy who did it in Ambush, don't respec until 75+ with 400ES shield, good jewellery, AS/crit dagge. Just go buzzsaw or equiv.

I did LL ele crit ST on the end of ambush and rly enjoyed it (even with only 26k dps). Id like to continue with it, just want some tips on how to start on the new league. Havent tried it with phys dagger tho.
I guess that with the buzzsaw u mean run RT and just focus on as fast weapon as Im able to get?
Editado por útlima vez por jaksna en 28 ago. 2014 15:44:37
Just finished a ring for my personal set up, maybe some of you can use it too. Currently divining it

current and possibly final divined version

#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Editado por útlima vez por stzbttln en 28 ago. 2014 16:37:05
I'm lvl 68 right now, and have 8 aura's up with about 220 life left over. This isn't enough to spam ST, and I'm not sure how it's going to get any better at higher levels. So how do you guys sustain that attack speed when your life leech goes straight to energy shield? Are you just spamming life flasks every 5 seconds?
Editado por útlima vez por VixTrader en 28 ago. 2014 16:45:53
"
VixTrader escribió:
I'm lvl 68 right now, and have 8 aura's up with about 220 life left over. This isn't enough to spam ST, and I'm not sure how it's going to get any better at higher levels. So how do you guys sustain that attack speed when your life leech goes straight to energy shield? Are you just spamming life flasks every 5 seconds?

Too low level to do this build, you're life pool goes up by 12 each level remember.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
wait what? 20% max es on a ring?
New rings finally done , they are more made for wanders for st i will use the left ring +1 ring with accuracy my es is insane right now the amount my survability went up is imanse
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 28 ago. 2014 21:10:50
btw lvl 8 elreon is you can add more then 1 crafted mod to rings/amulets , wont effect any crafted rings phys dmg is better then chaos and nothing can beat % es + getting extra crit chance would mean you would have to dropp res or accuracy or attackspeed = bad (95% crit with st and wander anyways)
Every Class 100
"
btw lvl 8 elreon is you can add more then 1 crafted mod to rings/amulets , wont effect any crafted rings phys dmg is better then chaos and nothing can beat % es + getting extra crit chance would mean you would have to dropp res or accuracy or attackspeed = bad (95% crit with st and wander anyways)

Sweet. I've got some rings/ammies with 4 or less mods on them that would be great to craft with Elreon. Can't wait until you hit level 8. Plus, I'm curious if you can for sure re-roll corrupted sockets. It would be awesome to re-roll mirrored sockets, but I don't see that happening.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
DeathTouch escribió:
"

Sweet. I've got some rings/ammies with 4 or less mods on them that would be great to craft with Elreon. Can't wait until you hit level 8. Plus, I'm curious if you can for sure re-roll corrupted sockets. It would be awesome to re-roll mirrored sockets, but I don't see that happening.
you can colour corrupted items with lvl 8 varici as far as i know , mirrored doesnt work
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional