[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
MuFeR escribió:
If you don't have a crown of eyes and you are scion I assume you start with attack speed instead of spell power?
ye for some people attacks peed gives even more thne spell dmg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
150 pages hype!
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 28 ago. 2014 0:52:24
You mentioned in part of the guide, of getting the node behind blood magic for the 60% off auras or something like that. Does that mean you got Blood Magic Key Stone?
"
Fire_Stick_2000 escribió:
You mentioned in part of the guide, of getting the node behind blood magic for the 60% off auras or something like that. Does that mean you got Blood Magic Key Stone?

yes he got the BM key stone....
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
"
reimbowl escribió:
With the new patch I dont know what to do with my gear.

I am looking for the fastest clear build to clear solo maps with some mf gear.

Are the options like this?

Fyndel coe elemental st > wander elemental > bananathrow.

I am thinking in use something like this, accept ideas:

Helm: CoE?

Andvarius x2

Running all purities,discipline, haste and some others if possible, hatred, wrath...

Should I sell my mjolner for a mirrored loath bane and run this setup with my mf items?
what you want me to answer exactly?

First question, if I should go for elem st build or wander build with this gear, or wich build recommend to clear fast maps assuming I will buy the weapon. Wich build is better combined with mf gear without losing all dps.
thanks for replies.
"
reimbowl escribió:
"
"
reimbowl escribió:
With the new patch I dont know what to do with my gear.

I am looking for the fastest clear build to clear solo maps with some mf gear.

Are the options like this?

Fyndel coe elemental st > wander elemental > bananathrow.

I am thinking in use something like this, accept ideas:

Helm: CoE?

Andvarius x2

Running all purities,discipline, haste and some others if possible, hatred, wrath...

Should I sell my mjolner for a mirrored loath bane and run this setup with my mf items?
what you want me to answer exactly?

First question, if I should go for elem st build or wander build with this gear, or wich build recommend to clear fast maps assuming I will buy the weapon. Wich build is better combined with mf gear without losing all dps.
thanks for replies.
st , with wander every slot of gear matters , wouldnt play mf with any of the builds eather
Every Class 100
Hi, is your build still viable without atziri acuity now ?
I have a shav and coe but using crappy gears (Currently have 5.2k ES & 25k dps):
Spoiler

I can handle phys reflect without problems, elemental is a bit harder but doable.

My main trouble is blue leapslammers or devourers etc... it's really hard to lvl over 87.
Since i use vitality and shaper node tu sustain ST i can't go vaal pact anymore, is there any other solutions or should i try another build ? ( i can't afford atziri acuity)

Edit: Maybe i could go vaal pact and drop WED for lgoh, but it's way less dps, and with 60% reduced leech i guess it won't be really effective...
Editado por útlima vez por Chrono33 en 28 ago. 2014 10:27:59
"
Chrono33 escribió:
I have a shav and coe but using crappy gears (Currently have 5.2k ES & 25k dps):
Spoiler

I can handle phys reflect without problems, elemental is a bit harder but doable.

My main trouble is blue leapslammers or devourers etc... it's really hard to lvl over 87.
Since i use vitality and shaper node tu sustain ST i can't go vaal pact anymore, is there any other solutions or should i try another build ? ( i can't afford atziri acuity)

Edit: Maybe i could go vaal pact and drop WED for lgoh, but it's way less dps, and with 60% reduced leech i guess it won't be really effective...
I am not sure exactly what build you could do with a shavs and coe without acuitys maybe sell everything and play something diffrent + your weapon has low phys dmg aswell making it even harder to leech
Every Class 100
"
Chrono33 escribió:
Spoiler

Max out ES, go over 6.5k, drop DPS is needed, run Clarity. Don't go Vaal Pact, you're DPS is nowhere near enough.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 28 ago. 2014 11:14:30
Hi would u write here some low budget tips for starting on new league?
Asuming that somebody has already about lvl 80+
What gear should we focus to get first with which stats. Like aspd+crit or aspd+pdmg or crit+pdmg on dagger.
Cheap Solaris Lorica at the begining + AR/ES or pure ES gear.
Just some tips on how to deal with it on new starting league, where the key items are not yet available.
Thx much for answer
My current gear (anything gamebreaking). about 3,5k ES and 3,5k dps
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por jaksna en 28 ago. 2014 15:45:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional