BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

For point 1.
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:
Lets see how the build plays after the patch. Changes which are related to/affects the build.

1. The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used.

If I throw out ST+LMP and it hits, for example 10 creeps 20 times, wont we leech only once now? Previously we used to get the total of leech from all hits?

In case of reflect, wont we be screwed as we will leech only from one hit but get reflect from those 20 hits.
Editado por útlima vez por Rahul_Numenor en 4 mar. 2014 8:15:18
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:
For point 1.
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:
Lets see how the build plays after the patch. Changes which are related to/affects the build.

1. The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used.

If I throw out ST+LMP and it hits, for example 10 creeps 20 times, wont we leech only once now? Previously we used to get the total of leech from all hits?

In case of reflect, wont we be screwed as we will leech only from one hit but get reflect from those 20 hits.

no tis only valid for no vp builds. THe way leech worked before was: you throw blades those do 20 hits each 10k dmg.

What happened now is due to the cap on leech per second (20% of your hp poool) you can leech back your 20k leech you obtained by this instantly and the shit got queed up so you were leeching overall several seocnds after you did the dmg. What the patch does is that now instea dof queing up all the leech it only ques up one one of the blades ( the highest or latest im not sure what exactly form the notes) so one will leech the same amount till leech cap but will not have this "afterleech" effect anymore. At least not as storng as befor epatch.

Though with vp this doesnt matter we don't have this effect it simply isnattn leeches each hit you do. and spectral enver hits shit simultaneously so it will be same a sbefor ebt a bit less leeched back each hit.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Editado por útlima vez por Flubby en 4 mar. 2014 8:21:19
"
Flubby escribió:
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:
For point 1.
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

no tis only valid for no vp builds. THe way leech worked before was: you throw blades those do 20 hits each 10k dmg.

What happened now is due to the cap on leech per second (20% of your hp poool) you can leech back your 20k leech you obtained by this instantly and the shit got queed up so you were leeching overall several seocnds after you did the dmg. What the patch does is that now instea dof queing up all the leech it only ques up one one of the blades ( the highest or latest im not sure what exactly form the notes) so one will leech the same amount till leech cap but will not have this "afterleech" effect anymore. At least not as storng as befor epatch.

Though with vp this doesnt matter we don't have this effect it simply isnattn leeches each hit you do. and spectral enver hits shit simultaneously so it will be same a sbefor ebt a bit less leeched back each hit.

Perfect. So to rephrase.. there is no "Leech queue" with Vaal Pact (due to instant life leech application) so this doesn't affect our build at all. We hit, and we get the leech applied to our ES pool instantly (60% lesser leech number though).
yep

if i can make it back in time ill be steaming lvling up with a similar buiild (or swap to it early) at http://www.twitch.tv/flubby_is
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Could we concider using this build as a starting build for the new special league ? (not the hardcore one)
"
Aghamyr escribió:
Could we concider using this build as a starting build for the new special league ? (not the hardcore one)

You can start this off as a relatively cheap life/ES based crit dagger build, Maligaros shouldn't be too hard to procure.. with time and a bit of farming, you can pick up all the jewellery and Uniques that make this build shine.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Ok good to know, i'll probably try it tomorrow on the new league then, to test it out ^^
I'm making a modified version of this running 3 purities, discipline, wrath and hatred / anger. I just need to decide if I go with a physical or elemental dagger. With the vaal pact nerf, seems like going physical would be a good idea to get the benefit from the leech of blood rage. On the other hand, I don't know what will happen with physical reflect with the lack of armor...

I think elemental reflect is easier to survive than physical, with all the bonus max resist of the purities. Life and mana leech seems easier to sustain with physical damage though, but I don't know how I can handle phys reflect without armor and the vaal pact nerf.

What would you guys recommend?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
I'm making a modified version of this running 3 purities, discipline, wrath and hatred / anger. I just need to decide if I go with a physical or elemental dagger. With the vaal pact nerf, seems like going physical would be a good idea to get the benefit from the leech of blood rage. On the other hand, I don't know what will happen with physical reflect with the lack of armor...

I think elemental reflect is easier to survive than physical, with all the bonus max resist of the purities. Life and mana leech seems easier to sustain with physical damage though, but I don't know how I can handle phys reflect without armor and the vaal pact nerf.

at early stage sget whatever u can get with high aps and crit. my 1 week experience tells me that will be a mix of some pdmg and ele dmg.
the decision you are planning to make comes at a point where we will have alot more infos as to how bad the effect of vp is and vp shouldnt be picked much befor e90+ levles anyways. i will be running something in that direction as start as well btw.

ON A GENERAL NotE:
i would also hevaily speak agaisnt trying this build with no prior experience as first char in a new league without gear you will suffer and have a pretty steeep learnign curve. Many poeple with huge ressources and a market like standard available came up in this thread asking for assistance on the buld. this becomes even harder at the ealry lvls and with bad gear. so be warned that this is not your easy walk in the park to level was and please refrain from pming me for help if u decide to ( i had to answer quite an amount of pms recently and wont have the time when sotv started to be as kind and responsive as i have been the last days). though if you like a challenge it is definetly still working and well i will play alot early on and if u need hints check out the stream it might help you since ill prolly have the same problems that youll encounter.
Editado por útlima vez por Flubby en 4 mar. 2014 15:44:59
"
Flubby escribió:
"
stzbttln escribió:

at early stage sget whatever u can get with high aps and crit. my 1 week experience tells me that will be a mix of some pdmg and ele dmg.
the decision you are planning to make comes at a point where we will have alot more infos as to how bad the effect of vp is and vp shouldnt be picked much befor e90+ levles anyways. i will be running something in that direction as start as well btw.

ON A GENERAL NotE:
i would also hevaily speak agaisnt trying this build with no prior experience as first char in a new league without gear you will suffer and have a pretty steeep learnign curve. Many poeple with huge ressources and a market like standard available came up in this thread asking for assistance on the buld. this becomes even harder at the ealry lvls and with bad gear. so be warned that this is not your easy walk in the park to level was and please refrain from pming me for help if u decide to ( i had to answer quite an amount of pms recently and wont have the time when sotv started to be as kind and responsive as i have been the last days). though if you like a challenge it is definetly still working and well i will play alot early on and if u need hints check out the stream it might help you since ill prolly have the same problems that youll encounter.

Im respecing my lvl 90 char for this, i already have the core uniques

I just need to decide wether I go physical damage like some other spectral throw builds, or elemental like yours.

It would seem that with the vaal pact nerf, running a life leech gem is now mandatory and going with elemental would be better as it would more effectively mitigate damage from ele reflect.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Editado por útlima vez por stzbttln en 4 mar. 2014 16:36:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional