BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Riddlez_The_God escribió:
"
oliverpeople escribió:
"
Riddlez_The_God escribió:
First thanks for the build Flubby by far the funnest build i have played.

But with my current gear i only get to about 30k dps

Spoiler

Just wondering what i am doing wrong? my gear doesn't seem to far off of yours.

i have bout 50ex to spend on upgrades if you think of anything major that will help me.

the only thing i don't have is the extra power charge yet as i need to do bandit respec.

With those gear you should be getting atleast 40k dps. How about posting your skilltree, you might be missing something important? Also just too make sure, you are running running one of the aura's on life right? Because I don't see any bm linked to any of your aura's.

I am using a covenant to run clarity discipline, wrath anger purity.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecIsQ5IEHsRLxGWGYoZ1xzcKLUqOCsKLKYtHy2DLagvbzIJMn40CjboN2Y6UjvhP_xGaUZxRwZKyEyzUDBWBFYtVvVYr1pSXIpfKl9qYIhhUmNDbEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJseA17133jf8aDCYZghymIQohrj_qQG5DWkyeXBpfQmZqaE5tdm7Wdo5_LoqOnK6iaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXytve31rk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrZE9sa21nbXttu29Ti9-OE6GbrY-vk7Bjyl_Lh9Uv8qw==

saw that after my other answer. Yep thats exactly how id skill at this gear and point supply.

Only thing u coudl think about is getting the multi wheel at witch instead of path of the savant dps wise that should defintly come out ahead but with the amount of es u have on the shield it might be to low.

so to sum it up: some dps on dagger 4-5k; more points or more es on shield so u can get multi nodes = 5-8 k; the right colors = 15-20k if u can sustain charges via flciker or have conduit in grp.

your basically at the stage where whatevr u add starts to add quite an amount of dps.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Curious to see how we will handle reflect now. :)
Editado por útlima vez por Riddlez_The_God en 4 mar. 2014 4:36:40
RIP to our build/s
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
yeye rip dont play it please. not viable anyore nono doesnt work nono totally nerfed yeye

FIND THE SARCASM
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
I really like your build, I'm hoping to try a scion in the new ambush league and I'll check back to see if the tree changes affect this build :)
Second-class poe gamer
Lets see how the build plays after the patch. Changes which are related to/affects the build.

1. The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used.

2. Spectral Throw: this now deals 46% of weapon damage at level 1, but increases as it levels. By level 15 of the gem, you will dealing 60% of weapon damage.

3. The effectiveness of early Scion passives have been reduced.

4. Several Energy Shield passives have been improved.

5. Most spell damage, elemental damage and specific elemental damage passives have been improved.

6. Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%.

7. Larger groups of critical strike multiplier have had some minor nodes removed.

Rather than crying RIP. Lets discuss how the changes would affect the build. When the new tree is out maybe we will get a detailed overview.. however in the meantime we can discuss on a rough scale on how it would change things.
Editado por útlima vez por Rahul_Numenor en 4 mar. 2014 8:02:26
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:
Lets see how the build plays after the patch. Changes which are related to/affects the build.

1. The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used.

no idea how that is supposed to hurt the build in any way
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

2. Spectral Throw: this now deals 46% of weapon damage at level 1, but increases as it levels. By level 15 of the gem, you will dealing 60% of weapon damage.

this is an endgame specc if u plan on spectral with less then lvl 15 this is the wrong specc. if u dont there is no change
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

even if they nerf it significantly it would cost mayb 8 ias 10 tops so who the fuck cares especially when spell dmg nodes get buffed
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

amazing we now have even better defense
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

5. Most spell damage, elemental damage and specific elemental damage passives have been improved.

amazing we now do even more dmg
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

6. Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%.

THis one hurts a little ele reflect is sitll safe double ref can hurt though and -res ref hurts even more. the leech rate can be forgotten about we leech several times our hp the sec anyways. One will have tos ee if block is enough to counter it. If not id simply go for stun avoidance node instead of iron reflexes and coutner reflect via evasion (might have to use grace then on top so get more mana /aura nodes and sacrifice some crit OR some es since they buff those) ..-> a ner fbut nothing thats gonna stop the build in any remarkable way
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

7. Larger groups of critical strike multiplier have had some minor nodes removed.

-> overall crit multi redcution is basically a nerf (jewlery malis as well) but we can prolly eithe rget more nodes due to the shoreting of the tree or simply getsome flat nodes.. -> this is at tops a 10% nerf , more likely it stays the same dps wise and maybe it even allows for more dps depending on the new tree.

i seriously fail to see any need to discuss about how to make it working agian. its mor elike we can discuss about why they didnt nerf it:D. Its overall prolly a 20% es buff with a 10% dps nerf. who the fuck cares when the build carried 6 man grps before 10% wont make a difference.
"
Flubby escribió:

i seriously fail to see any need to discuss about how to make it working agian. its mor elike we can discuss about why they didnt nerf it:D. Its overall prolly a 20% es buff with a 10% dps nerf. who the fuck cares when the build carried 6 man grps before 10% wont make a difference.

The discussion should be: how do we get the best out of the new tree skill (once released obv).
There are some nerfs, mostly regarding crit multi, but quite a few buffs.
The fact that they buff consistent damage (ele dmg, spell) but nerf crit multi should make this build a bit less sensitive to dual mods ele reflec/ele reflec and -max.
And Crown of Eyes isn't nerfed!

My harebrained blond won't have to hang in the dark corners of Sarn to find some dirty work.

"
Flubby escribió:
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

no idea how that is supposed to hurt the build in any way
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

this is an endgame specc if u plan on spectral with less then lvl 15 this is the wrong specc. if u dont there is no change
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

even if they nerf it significantly it would cost mayb 8 ias 10 tops so who the fuck cares especially when spell dmg nodes get buffed
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

amazing we now have even better defense
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

amazing we now do even more dmg
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

THis one hurts a little ele reflect is sitll safe double ref can hurt though and -res ref hurts even more. the leech rate can be forgotten about we leech several times our hp the sec anyways. One will have tos ee if block is enough to counter it. If not id simply go for stun avoidance node instead of iron reflexes and coutner reflect via evasion (might have to use grace then on top so get more mana /aura nodes and sacrifice some crit OR some es since they buff those) ..-> a ner fbut nothing thats gonna stop the build in any remarkable way
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:

-> overall crit multi redcution is basically a nerf (jewlery malis as well) but we can prolly eithe rget more nodes due to the shoreting of the tree or simply getsome flat nodes.. -> this is at tops a 10% nerf , more likely it stays the same dps wise and maybe it even allows for more dps depending on the new tree.

Totally agree to every thing. Only thing I am concerned is the Vaal Pact changes as you explained. Reflect will cause issues.
Using a Q20 Life leech gem would be a suggested change for this build i guess(for the 20% Increased life leech rate)?
Editado por útlima vez por Rahul_Numenor en 4 mar. 2014 8:10:57
"
Rahul_Numenor escribió:
Totally agree to every thing. Only thing I am concerned is the Vaal Pact changes as you explained. Reflect will cause issues.
Using a Q20 Life leech gem would be a suggested change for this build i guess(for the 20% Increased life leech rate)?

the life leech quality doesnt do anything for vp.

the reflect calculation:

we do 100 dmg

assuming 90% of it are elemental we get 90 dmg -> 16,2 dmg reflected -> 4,05 dmg each 100 dmg we do

ll gem gives us 8,8 leeched back afzer vp nerf = 3,52 leeched back. THis now leads to that we get more reflect then we leech back. THoughw e sitll have 15% leeched from phys leech and we do block every foruth relfect hit we get. so overall we should still leech back es on elemental reflect comparably easy.

We might require some elemetnal leech on jewlery to make it back to previos lvls or have to shift a bit to more physical dmg so it evens out better (do the math at 70% elemental dmg it allready becomes a breeze again) or have to actually get evasion or some block nodes to make shit easier. But this is nothing i fear remotely it can all be handled via one item or 5-8 points.

Double reflect becomes obviosuly a bit mor escary but simply activating our go fuck yourself allres defense pots fixes those situations. At top dmg lvls you allready had to be on the watch a bit so this is nothing news. Besides that they removed share your pain shrines which leads to this beeing even less of a problem since double ele ref situations become even rarer.
Editado por útlima vez por Flubby en 4 mar. 2014 8:10:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional