BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Haboryme escribió:
Wrath Fang beats anything, simple as that.

Yup can't wait to nab a copy! (Just waiting on them to announce 1.2 changes first...)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Chundadragon escribió:
But Flubby is right, over 120k GMP, nothing makes a difference really - only difference is you can replace Life Leech gem with whatever you want for more DPS.

You lose freeze with eagle thirst, which is shit.

With a phys dagger you either freeze mobs or 1-shot them.

With eagle thirst, obviously freezing is not possible. Net disadvantage.

And even with 120k tooltip, you won't be 1-shotting everything, especially not in groups. Freezing mobs is great.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 17 jul. 2014 13:49:00
"
Haboryme escribió:

Have you personally tried it yet? Because I have, with a few different set ups and I'm not even sure I would choose it over a loath bane, even if I didn't have a loath bane already.

Tooltip dps does get an increase but actual clear speed felt a bit slower, since most mobs resist elemental damage (I did do this all in atziri maps though). The life and mana leech are not really a problem, my concern is with physical damage being more effective than stacking more elemental damage.

I'm not calling you out or anything, just trying to discuss this new dagger because everyone is wondering whether to switch to it or not, and seeing your post being clearly in favor of wrath fang made me raise an eyebrow.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
calculations are a bit complicated, so i'll just skip them.

considering everything else to be the same for both dagger (same tree and same gear):

for the physical part, you need to have at least 155% increased physical/spell damage (from tree and jewellery and without including pain attunement) for loath bane to beat wrath fang.

for the elemental part (counting lvl25 auras), you need 1280% spell/elemental damage (from tree and jewellery and without including pain attunement) for loath bane to beat wrath fang.

now, with a "classic" set-up and gear (basically all mirrorred) giving 72% elemental damage, 170% physical damage and 170% spell damage (245% in the case of wrath fang) :
loath bane physical damage would be 111.4% that of wrath fang
loath bane elemental damage would be 86.6% that of wrath fang
with elemental damage being almost 3 times the physical damage in loath bane case (1phys for 2.825elem), and almost 4 times in wrath fang case (1phys for 3.634elem).
and loath bane doing overall 92% of wrath fang damage (ie : 138k with loath bane is 150k with wrath fang).
Editado por útlima vez por blaes en 18 jul. 2014 16:18:58
Hello,

someone can create tree for my equip?

"
stzbttln escribió:
"
Haboryme escribió:

Have you personally tried it yet? Because I have, with a few different set ups and I'm not even sure I would choose it over a loath bane, even if I didn't have a loath bane already.

Tooltip dps does get an increase but actual clear speed felt a bit slower, since most mobs resist elemental damage (I did do this all in atziri maps though). The life and mana leech are not really a problem, my concern is with physical damage being more effective than stacking more elemental damage.

I'm not calling you out or anything, just trying to discuss this new dagger because everyone is wondering whether to switch to it or not, and seeing your post being clearly in favor of wrath fang made me raise an eyebrow.

the dps comparisons of eagle vs loath bane alone tell u how powerfull the 70 spell are.

besides that thans to crown u get almost the same pdps with wwrath as with loath. to max its dps potential u kind ahave to goemp anger wrath ü hatred which can be stretching but if you u get the ele scaling of eagle and the phys scaling of loath . there is not even math needed to tell u that its gonna be the winning dagger. the only reason not to go wrath fang is that u o not want to run hatred AND emp anger wrath (which could be the case for some ppl). THen it migth be closer to loath bane but it will still beat it due to scaling up unempedanger and wrath a ton better then loath bane does.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Flubby escribió:
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
Haboryme escribió:

the dps comparisons of eagle vs loath bane alone tell u how powerfull the 70 spell are.

besides that thans to crown u get almost the same pdps with wwrath as with loath. to max its dps potential u kind ahave to goemp anger wrath ü hatred which can be stretching but if you u get the ele scaling of eagle and the phys scaling of loath . there is not even math needed to tell u that its gonna be the winning dagger. the only reason not to go wrath fang is that u o not want to run hatred AND emp anger wrath (which could be the case for some ppl). THen it migth be closer to loath bane but it will still beat it due to scaling up unempedanger and wrath a ton better then loath bane does.

So do you find the clear speed increased with Wrath Fang? I am also interested about what stzbttln said about mobs' elemental resistances.
Hey Everyone,

I have some questions regarding some build mechanics as I'm fairly new to the build. I apologize if these questions are already asked. I went back for a couple of pages and couldn't find what I was looking for, so here goes:

One thing that puzzles me is how some people can reach the 6.5k-7k ES mark without taking the body and soul ES wheel by Avatar of Fire. Does the ES boost just comes from the raw ES on the shield?

Also, going back for about 15 pages, I see most people take the Adder's Touch ring over the spell damage nodes (and the previously mentioned body and soul wheel) in the Witch part of the tree (below the power charge). Should crit multipliers be prioritized over spell damage and crit chance? What would an experienced player rank the importance of the 3 in terms of DPS improvement after 50% crit chance is achieved?

I read somewhere (can't relocate it) that in order to do Uber Atziri/Alluring Abyss *somewhat* comfortably, you need 40k DPS (75k DPS if you want to do the map comfortably). I can reach about 40k DPS if I run haste over grace and if I swap the Morbid Bastion shield for Behemoth Charm, but I lose about 500 ES and added safety from 50% evasion. Otherwise, I'm at 31k DPS. And lastly, shouldn't I take elemental adaptation at some point? My tree and gears are linked below. Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,
diffor

"
diffor escribió:
Hey Everyone,

I have some questions regarding some build mechanics as I'm fairly new to the build. I apologize if these questions are already asked. I went back for a couple of pages and couldn't find what I was looking for, so here goes:

One thing that puzzles me is how some people can reach the 6.5k-7k ES mark without taking the body and soul ES wheel by Avatar of Fire. Does the ES boost just comes from the raw ES on the shield?

Also, going back for about 15 pages, I see most people take the Adder's Touch ring over the spell damage nodes (and the previously mentioned body and soul wheel) in the Witch part of the tree (below the power charge). Should crit multipliers be prioritized over spell damage and crit chance? What would an experienced player rank the importance of the 3 in terms of DPS improvement after 50% crit chance is achieved?

I read somewhere (can't relocate it) that in order to do Uber Atziri/Alluring Abyss *somewhat* comfortably, you need 40k DPS (75k DPS if you want to do the map comfortably). I can reach about 40k DPS if I run haste over grace and if I swap the Morbid Bastion shield for Behemoth Charm, but I lose about 500 ES and added safety from 50% evasion. Otherwise, I'm at 31k DPS. And lastly, shouldn't I take elemental adaptation at some point? My tree and gears are linked below. Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,
diffor

You want to be at 95% crit chance or as close as you can get. I use 7 power charges in my tree to get there.

I take Body and Soul cluster - The es/ev nodes on the right side I the tree work too if you aren't planning on going down to Disemboweling cluster anyways.

Oh and corrupt your lionpaws!

I would wait for more dps to try Abyss. When you try it make sure to grab adaptation and the witch area flask nodes to go to 99/99 fire/lit res.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Editado por útlima vez por JakeAlmighty en 21 jul. 2014 23:05:53
Question about CoE mechanics. It's probably a stupid question but does the '30% more spell damage' from pain attunement get applied to all types of attack damage?

e.g. 100% increased projectile damage will become 130%.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional