BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

I was thinking about making a hybrid between bananathrow and fyndel's build. Basically keep using hatred and faster projectiles, but stop using haste and empower wrath + discipline/anger and use purity of lightning if there is enough mana left.

I'll have to do some testing but I think if you pick up deep thoughts + mana geyser you can run purity of lightning and still have decent mana. This would also solve my lightning resist resist problems with all mirrored gear.

Flubby if you wanna try it out, kick out haste and use hatred instead basically and use loath bane and faster proj, keep empowring wrath and anger and use purity of lightning. I don't think you posted a screenshot with this aura combination.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
I was thinking about making a hybrid between bananathrow and fyndel's build. Basically keep using hatred and faster projectiles, but stop using haste and empower wrath + discipline/anger and use purity of lightning if there is enough mana left.

I'll have to do some testing but I think if you pick up deep thoughts + mana geyser you can run purity of lightning and still have decent mana. This would also solve my lightning resist resist problems with all mirrored gear.

Flubby if you wanna try it out, kick out haste and use hatred instead basically and use loath bane and faster proj, keep empowring wrath and anger and use purity of lightning. I don't think you posted a screenshot with this aura combination.

A lot of people who are transitioning to no snapshot are picking up mana and mana regen gear since it allows easier use without clarity and more unreserved so you can fire more before hitting blanks.

Eg

Provide the resists required and solves the mana problem.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Editado por útlima vez por Skyforth en 11 jul. 2014 23:37:17
hi flubby i got question for u

i got 5L shavronne's wrappings.

1.what gems should i put?

2. what are the bandits reward u got frm quest?

oh and i am going to start as ranger

is there tree for ranger? also no atziri glove version
Editado por útlima vez por ofdia en 12 jul. 2014 2:58:46
"
ofdia escribió:

1. 6L it. Failing that, remove either Inc Crit or PCoC depending on what you feel like.

2. Mana/AS/Power or Passive instead of Mana if you don't need it.

Flubby's tree literally goes from ranger start :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If you don't want to risk a 6l just farm up 40ex, sell the 5l for 100ex and buy a 6l, you should be able to with 140
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
ofdia escribió:

1. 6L it. Failing that, remove either Inc Crit or PCoC depending on what you feel like.

2. Mana/AS/Power or Passive instead of Mana if you don't need it.

Flubby's tree literally goes from ranger start :)

If you really can't afford the 6L, 5L is already OP, I'm dealing 40k dps atm with a 5link.
also my links are ST-WED-PCoC-LL-LMP, with a physical dagger you would reach even more because you could drop the LL gem. My dagger is
"
karvainenanus escribió:

If you really can't afford the 6L, 5L is already OP, I'm dealing 40k dps atm with a 5link.
also my links are ST-WED-PCoC-LL-LMP, with a physical dagger you would reach even more because you could drop the LL gem. My dagger is

WTB Exalt.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
karvainenanus escribió:

WTB Exalt.

how much for a dagger like this one?
I'm having huge mana problems, is it normal to fire blanks after a few throws? Will be transitioning to lowlife after I get a 6L lorica.
Skill tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YMfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYV1xcvGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qJLAnqSj6Kwosvy0fLYMvbzsoPI5GcUcGSshMs1AwVdZWLVZjV8laUl8qX2pgQ2NDZOdtGW49b55wu3_GgKSDCYauhtGIQohrj0aTJ5cGmZqbXZu1oqOnCKc0qJqsf7QMtMW297iTvjrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrXhtkT2xrbXuGI44Tquutj6-Tr7uwY8pfy4fVL9tr60vsJ

Items
Well yeah.
With only 2% mana leech, no phys on your weapon and not enough mana reggen on your gear you won't sustain it.
Either use a mana flask all the time, which is no problem with a surgeons sanctified, or increase those stats. Another 2% mana leech won't help much with your phys dmg, no CoE doesn't help either.
If you don't want to change your dagger before you get a 6L, get mana reggen 40+ on at least two pieces.
IGN: Iski
Editado por útlima vez por Balguez en 16 jul. 2014 4:24:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional