BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Guys, whats the best passive tree for my gears?

poor man's gears

my dps is just 39k.

my tree is; wtf is that passive tree
I just started working on this build last night. Can anyone take a look and tell me if I've messed anything up?

Gear

I've yet to decide on a shield, I'm thinking about just getting a prism guardian since the snapshotting nerf is due in the next patch. Any ideas?
Jaqen,

Your passive tree and gear look pretty good to me, my guess is actually that you are short on accuracy.

Every time we crit we have to reroll accuracy to confirm the crit so a lower accuracy really hurts us, my guess is that your accuracy is what is hold you back. A spell damage shield would be really nice, but shouldn't be necessary to get 50k, I got 55k dps with

You might consider dropping berserking to get more crit multi as well.

Also grab acuities, if you have to sell auxium to get acuities I would do it. Having surgeons flasks of heat and a surgeons sapphire flask is more than enough to deal with freeze, and making 70ex shouldn't be out of the question.
D_nasty,

Your gear looks great, extra crit multi on the ammy would be nice, but man that 22% es roll is awesome, that will do a lot ^^.

A 300es+ spell damage shield with res would be perfect next. Other 2 main purchases I can think of are a level 3 empower (you can get a corrupted one for 7ex) and acuities.

Your gear is a great start imo, just go for acuities imo, they are soooo much fun, and they save you like 8+ passive points. Moar deeps/ES
Alternate build names : Fruit Flinger, Diddy Kong Throw
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
Alternate build names : Fruit Flinger, Diddy Kong Throw

i was complaining to iski so often that i regret not really naming this shit and having this rub it into your face heres my name name for the specc. and it took me like 6 months to realize that one can actually simply edit it out of the fucking thread title ... and no it is bananatrhow !
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
D_nasty escribió:
I just started working on this build last night. Can anyone take a look and tell me if I've messed anything up?

Gear

I've yet to decide on a shield, I'm thinking about just getting a prism guardian since the snapshotting nerf is due in the next patch. Any ideas?

Prism Guardian is a cheap but yet good option, you can run all single Purities along with Grace. However you need to take pretty much all the %ES nodes available otherwise you will find yourself with really low ES.
A 300+ES shield with decent spell power would be a good alternative too but you won't be able to run Purity of Cold nor Grace (you may also choose to even skip another Purity for Haste). Last time I checked there was little choice for good shield other than the mirrored ones though, so it might be hard to find the one that suits you.
Getting an Empower lvl3 is a good upgrade (corrupted one go for as low as 5ex).
Next step would be Acuity for obvious reason.

Hey, I chaosed ambusher couple of times for fun. And I hitted this beauty,
think it's perfect for the build?
hi need some advice for my tree and gear
lv93 scion
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSA_EEH8RLxGWFkAXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwKPotHy2DLagvbzt8O-E8jkNjRnFHBkyzUDBV1lYtVvVXyVj1WfNcil9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCiGuLeo9Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-ZmpoTms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyusf7GQtAy0xbb3tzG31riTuMq5PsAawFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdte227b1OGI4vfjhOXP6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fPq9tr60vsJ_Ks=

gear

just bought acuity and try to figure out whats the best build for me
lmp 52k
es 6.5k
crit chance 92% (7 power charge up
669 multi

Editado por útlima vez por sphinx168 en 11 jul. 2014 11:51:50
"
sphinx168 escribió:
hi need some advice for my tree and gear
lv93 scion
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSA_EEH8RLxGWFkAXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwKPotHy2DLagvbzt8O-E8jkNjRnFHBkyzUDBV1lYtVvVXyVj1WfNcil9qY0Nk52aebRlvnnBScFZwu3DVcU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCiGuLeo9Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-ZmpoTms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyusf7GQtAy0xbb3tzG31riTuMq5PsAawFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdte227b1OGI4vfjhOXP6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fPq9tr60vsJ_Ks=

gear

just bought acuity and try to figure out whats the best build for me
lmp 52k
es 6.5k
crit chance 92% (7 power charge up
669 multi

The tree looks good.

Are you doing some kind of no-snapshot build though, cause otherwise I'd put empower in the boots instead of blood magic, you could also probably run 1 or 2 more auras that way too.

As an aside, how much unreserved mana do you guys have? I just got auxium and acuity today, will the mana leech be effective even if my weapon has no phys DPS rolls?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional