BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

nvm lol

Editado por útlima vez por ThuffirHawat en 9 jul. 2014 19:48:53
"
made a video showing what dagger does more dmg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e77lKZEucQ

hmm u completely missed the message i had there "with eagle you have to empower anger and wrath" and for the way i play it its actually better dps for my specc and aura setup. In that setting loaht bane looses since at least i couldnt get hatred and haste up then with a playable mana pool left. i also showed that if u can get hatred and haste up and emp anger wrath loath wins again. Alost i showed that just using hatred allready put it on par thoguh has less aps. loath bane in itself has more dps but it also forces you into hatred. its undisputed that without empowererd wrath and anger loath bane is better and by quite a margin at that and the screens show that as well. Quite frankyl im rather disappointed aobut the unreflecttive anlysis "look this is good i got video i right" style u approached that. gj 2 min video swap an aura no thoguths spent whatsoever.

whats also a big value to me is that i can fool aorund with spell builds on eagle and not loose to much when doing so but thats another story. that whole thing wasn'T even meant to get copies on eagle with its t2 spell it imho aint even mirror worthy in an std environment. it was done more to check if loath bane indeeed is that godly way beyond better weapon u guys make it out to be and it is neither dps wise and it isnt if u want to absolutely not die.

regarding that reflect: if you kill urself solo in 2-3 reflect maps your specc is trash and what i am saying which admittedly might not have been clear ( though i allways said it in tells whena sked about loath bane) is that loath banes phys can be handled in general but there are moments wher eit will kill you if you use it in grp play ( e.g. fag.s start double cursing vuln and crit weakness, mobs actually manage to shockstack you due to their higher hp, or get hits in between the reflect/ leech cycles) and it is those moments where you will regret having phys crit multiplied hits that are bigger then your es pool and absolutely no defense agaisnt them sinc eno armor whatsoever is gonna protect from those hits (not mentioning the specc aint having any). Obviously that can be completely ignored at lvl 100 or hen you reached your leveling target lvl. CWDT has made it a lot more playable but it is still an issue if you do not want to die over a longer period (12h map session , etc).

THe lifeleech in general as haboryme basically summed it up nicely is preference. i still prefer the feeling with life leech after testing loath bane. you obviously dont :D
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Editado por útlima vez por Flubby en 9 jul. 2014 19:49:06
Watched the video, first thing that came to mind regarding the question of which dagger is better:
"Only a sith deals in absolutes"
But well, if I'm not mistaken you did not empower Wrath and Anger, might wanna try that.

/// too slow...
Editado por útlima vez por Toartmock en 9 jul. 2014 19:53:06
"
Veruski escribió:
lol what the fuck

why would you use life leech gem with a phys dagger?

XD

some real derpenstein moments in this thread...

the assumption there was that ppl usually use fp for the slot that gets used by life leech and i wanted to see if under that assumption loath bane would boost dpsbe comparable or be less then eagle's.

the assumption itself is off though you could also open the slot up for fa on loath if u decide to skip fp (which i would any time) but even then it is at least for me not worth it to upgrde (not playing std much).

you can skip your offensive derpensteitn shit btw thats not how you get serious answers usually ... but when seeing the answering and discussion style from most std players that unfortunately seems to be the going attitude ...
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Editado por útlima vez por Flubby en 9 jul. 2014 20:02:17
"
Flubby escribió:
check if loath bane indeeed is that godly way beyond better weapon u guys make it out to be and it is neither dps wise and it isnt if u want to absolutely not die.

this is false

1) it really is that much better, as demonstrated by alex

2) freezing is awesome

3) faster attack speed is awesome, as it's more survivable (you leech more reliably)

4) better mana leech is awesome. don't even remotely need auxium. can do just fine with a small mana pool.

5) it's reflect proof. you don't need LL gems.

"
Flubby escribió:
but when seeing the answering and discussion style from most std players that unfortunately seems to be the going attitude ...

i'm not a "standard player." my gear was acquired in ambush.
Editado por útlima vez por Veruski en 9 jul. 2014 20:39:25
"

That's with your gem setup and build.
Indeed you get more DPS with Loath Bane which doesn't come too much of a surprise with %phys nodes, you get 150k which is not representative of the DPS you can get as a Ranger using a build tailored for Eagle Thirst.

As for the freezing argument i'm not sure it's relevant. I do like to hear the sound of frozen corpses shattering but when you have 150+k dps with a freaking GMP gem does it really matter? I like freezing stuff when it makes sense, like when my dps sucks and it gets safer because it buys me more time.

"
Haboryme escribió:
"

That's with your gem setup and build.
Indeed you get more DPS with Loath Bane which doesn't come too much of a surprise with %phys nodes, you get 150k which is not representative of the DPS you can get as a Ranger using a build tailored for Eagle Thirst.

As for the freezing argument i'm not sure it's relevant. I do like to hear the sound of frozen corpses shattering but when you have 150+k dps with a freaking GMP gem does it really matter? I like freezing stuff when it makes sense, like when my dps sucks and it gets safer because it buys me more time.

Here is the catch: Why not freeze stuff?

"but when you have 150+k dps with a freaking GMP gem does it really matter?"

If "Nothing Else Matters" \m/ you would not be here talking about it, correct?
I'm going to throw my opinion in here, my IGN is ddddddddddddddddddddime some of you may have seen me around in standard.

Freezing stuff is definitely useful for ubers, the trash mobs just don't hit me at all because of my range and freezing ability, and it's safe to say that the snakes are more dangerous than the bosses, in my experience.

Faster projectiles plays a big role in defense as well because it makes you kill stuff before it ever attacks you, this is true for mapping and uber/atziri. Mapping with 5 other low life spectral throw chracters with faster proj is an absolute fucking nightmare though. After plying with this gem it becomes really hard to stop using it.

The ideal glyphic dagger exists but it isn't up for mirror and until then we are all using a suboptimal weapon. If they nerf low life, you can stick with loath bane to make attack based build and eagle thirst for spells i guess.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"

Are you german? ^^

It's still a stupid discussion...

But conclusion:
One of you ritch bitches has to craft a tyrannical flaring glyphics dagger or ask axn do it, even it it eill cost 3k ex... but maybe you could achieve more dps
Leveled from 96 to 100 with Fyndel's build (well, his idea, slightly custom tree).
No IR, using US, 9k ES.
Some deaths at 96-97, tried this and that.
One death at 98 to double dominus -max and minor desync, stopped doing it since then.
No deaths at 99-100.
So its lvl 100 proven as well, not to mention there was like 5 more ST guys (and that only ones whom I know) who leveled to 100 before or after me, so no surviability issues, really.

Map with physical reflect kinda issue, but with spamming granite its OK, phy + vuln is too risky, but if you take IR it should be fine, I think. But you know, just toss one more chaos and re-roll map, not a big deal. Swap WED with LL on ele reflect maps for extra safety.

Faster projectiles is what make Fyndel's setup is more fun and SAFE, for me and a lot of players, but that all just matter of personal preference IMO.

Flubby's setup have significant advantage in new leagues, since it can be done with just dagger which was chaos/alc crafted.

What I want to see is loath bane without hybrid phy/accuracy roll and with T1 spell damage instead :P
IGN: MsAnnoyance

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional